I'm a 22 year old heroin addict and I've ran out of money. Any tips on making money?

I'm a 22 year old heroin addict and I've ran out of money. Any tips on making money?

Can't get a job due to my criminal record.

Ya. Stop being a piece of shit.

live on the streets, faggot

win the lotto

Become a manwhore or sell a kidney.

Find a construction job, under the table. Or become a Carney they actually make pretty good money and most are also heroin addicts, so two birds one needle.

I don't want to say it's to late for you. But it's to late for you. Heroin is going to be the end of you. You're much stronger than that. Drop the needle .

Bullshit you lazy faggot. Go stock at a store.

No,keep going OP. Once you OD there will be one less junkie on the street.

public speaker , cautionary tale. just exaggerate all the pathetic things that have happened to you.

I dont think im a piece of shit since ive never stolen money from anyone

i dont think i could handle a construction job since im very weak physically (and mentally ofc)

suck a dick get 50$ buy more heroin

Suck dick for drugs

Kill yourself or stop doing heroin

Kill youself you social waste

Edgy

Marry a rich husband/wife.

Well is there a way for you to get a job? Stop being a piece of shit and get cleaned up.

Dont worry, working construction will fix that shit right up. You gon learn today.

Also there are tons of jobs that dont require much STR in construction

Sell your body, gay prostitution can bring in some big bucks. You can also donate plasma but it fucking sucks, you feel like a cow in a dairy farm and that's how they treat you too.

Yeah find a job in a sawmill or something. It's more stamina then strength. Youll fit right in with the drunks and pedophiles

A child hooked on heroin doesn't come on chan asking for advice on how to make money.

Up your game fag.