Movies that rustled your jimmies

Movies that rustled your jimmies.

American History X
romanticized, naiive, sentimental wankery.

Death Proof
We didn't see MEW get raped

Gone Girl

Suicide Squad

Paid for me and my missus to see that piece of shit

Fucking human garbage. What's wrong with you?

The only thing that really pissed me off about Gone Girl was how Rosamund Pike's """"""friends"""""" beat the shit out of her when they see that she has money.

>buying an extra ticket for your fleshlight

Blue Valentine

Sucker Punch

What a waste of my time.

War of the Worlds
Cruizes two kids rustled me so bad.

Anything done by Simon Pegg, and his fans moreso

Salo and Funny Games (original)

fuck edgy directors desu

Cuckcold: The movie

Saving Private Ryan

This

oh fuck you
Sucker Punch was an amazing Video game

>sing street
Will never look an Irish in the eye again

Prometheus

2deep4u

Alien vs Predator, I was watching and getting butthurt with every single scene, I think that movie was made specifically to make me mad.

Sucker Punch, I was rolling my eyes, I was getting triggered, I was tipping my fedora all at the same time during the whole movie.

2012 is the last year this meme was funny

Fury Road
Godzilla 2014

this
they just had to ruin the qt's weirdness

srs - most pussy beta autistic movie since i dont know what

Contact. Fuck that movie.

I understand your frustration, but it's kind of a comfy movie.

Gravity.
How can critics be so wrong about a film? Halfway through the whole thing I just pretended it was a propaganda piece written by some nut depicting why women shouldn't be in space. That worked surprisingly well.

>naiive
the irony

Pirates of the Caribbean. It was so awful I walked out and got my money back.

>You're dating your computer?
>Ew that's pathetic you should be dating a LEGO minifig like I do

This. Perfect recap of everything that's wrong with the entertainment issue, its worst point being that it's not a sequel or adaptation and thus is doing originals a disservice.

No, it was a shit video game and one that someone else was playing at that.

>entertainment issue
wat. *entertainment industry

Only because of mcconaughey, and even then he had to overcome his characters inexplicable willingness to bang a non loli jodie foster

500 Days of summer gave me depression

Boyhood

Everyone was praising it for being good but every single scene was just soooo devoid of substance. So many scenes where people give the kid vague life advice that is never applied. So many scenes that felt like a middle schooler could have written them better. So many scenes where the main actor was either just plain shitty or his character acted like an obnoxious cunt.

The fuck is wrong with Rooney?

I want to bang Jodie Foster right now, mate.

But, did you know that it took 12 years to make?

just watched no country for no men again

if you really understand the characters, then you feel the evil of the antagonist. really good movie with great acting from the three main characters

wtf I hate white people now

have fun you basic meme

Signs

>thinly veiled christfaggotry wrapped in shitty bottom-tier alien schlock

not aliens, demons, user.

Dear Zachary, without a doubt

Signs is Shiamanglang's only good flick.

They were angels, they were sent by god to punish Mel for his lack of faith.

Harcore henry. It was nausea inducing garbage. I was memed by Sup Forums.

minorities and women are all good, loving souls who are abused by rich and powerful men: the movie

>I was rolling my eyes, I was getting triggered, I was tipping my fedora all at the same time
had me laffin

The Departed.

Really rustled my jim jams

>implying white cis-male can into multitasking

Interstellar. I was so hyped for this movie and it was total shit with 'love lmao' ending. Thanks to this movie I finally noticed what a hack Nolan really is.

>I loved the originals!
>TFA is too much like the original!
>I hate TFA!

Why do I see this so often?

2001: A Space Odyssey
I just couldn't cope with the ending

I don't hate the movie. I just found it to use a lot of rehashing of Ep. 4. I went to the midnight premier and I felt like that as soon as I left the cinema. That's my opinion, deal with it faggot.

>So many scenes where people give the kid vague life advice that is never applied.

Supposedly (based on reviews and youtube comments I've read) you're supposed to hate the advice because life is about living in the moment, man, and dudes like that teacher who says Boyhood won't get a good career if he doesn't do his homework or his job just doesn't appreciate art and life and stuff.

See, it's such a beautiful amazing experience that he turns into a lazy pothead who won't go anywhere in life but that doesn't matter because he's such a free spirit or something.

Terminator genisys. Why did they made a movie out of a fan fic tier script?

>TFA is a rehash of the original
FIFY

>Salo
yeah at first glance its just baseline shock stuff but read into the history of why the film was made it's pretty interesting, not saying I enjoy the film i forced myself to watch it one and it's pretty distressing to watch

>Funny Games
yeah i agree with you there, anytime someone tries to talk shit about it you get people wailing "muh satire" as their main defence for it

>no one posted pic related yet

This, terribly edited to a laughable point

>he gets nauseous from movies
Hahahaha whats it like living with the gayest character flaw in existence? How can you ever expect to please a woman with such a weak willed body?

>anorexia era jolie
>scene where she crashed and was stuck in vehicle no way out
>cut to walking away with smug face as it explodes
>joker knives in shoes scene
etc etc
only time i wanted to walk out the cinema

The pinnacle of cuck kino. Still love it though

Independence day
madam president

TFA was just an awful film. I've been more entertained by my child's Saturday morning cartoons.

bvs

fuck everyone that puts this on feelgood movue lists, fucking ruined my day to shit

Watchmen

yeah I'm a comicfag, and while the movie did some things right and was great every now and then, the things it did wrong were just too much to deal with