First person to get trips will decide what happens to every single one of these

First person to get trips will decide what happens to every single one of these

everyone getz one!!! :D

Throw into a landfill.

Go outside, faggots

Become humanities new god that everyone is required to worship.

Uh, just let people have what they want? Idk why people forget that fads are a thing.

Give them all to the kid from Stranger Things

stick them in pooper

up the butt it goes

They become traps

They will be enjoyed for their intended purpose.

Roll

They will all spin

My Name Jeff XDDDD

My name a chatty

>Uh, just let people have what they want? Idk why people forget that fads are a thing.

You're right, sort of....

I mean, on one side, sure "let them have it". On the other, you want to be the savior of humanity by not letting a person (no matter how pleb they are) get suckered in by another commercial ploy.

I still can't help feel the need to punch someone in the face when I see someone with one of those. Just like someone playing "pogs", or even my mom who said she bought a "pet rock".

They will fly up the user's asshole.

I guess i can see how someone can be super paranoid about capatalism and shills. Imo one just wants to feel better about themselves by putting other people down.

up the butt

What is the purpose? Is this actually an autism stimming thing? Why are they popular?

You act like youve never had a yoyo, or a rubix cube, or a fucking bouncy ball or practically any toy ever.

Either you don't realize that you have had a shit ton of gimmicks yourself, or you're just rustled because you didn't have anything growing up.

They all combine into a giant asteroid and kill my neighbor across the street

They will all be banned from schools after being involved in a school shooting

Reroll

Will explode on 5-29-17; 15:19 GMT

the plague

Roll

They each discharge a large amount of electricity frying everybody using it thus curing the world's autism problem

Putting aside your expected condescending attitude that ones comes to expect from here; It started as a group of devices that helped people de-stress/calm their ticks (much like what stress balls do but more complex). Now these spinning ones have caught on with kids and they're just a new toy fad.

carve the edges to where they're thin and razor sharp, then throw them at handicapped people

My namea sheg

It'll be a meme through the end of May or then nobody will have anything to do with them until about December when BuzzFeed has some dumbass jerkoff best of 2017 clickbait thing, then they'll go off into obscurity

They become illegal in 12 minutes and 47 seconds

kill all niggers

Nothing. Nothing happens.

They and all their owners get burned.

get it to spin really hard and let them break your teeth

You were a 2 away from nailing this shit.

Burned at the stake

Kek'd to death

they all get given to me and I play with them happily forever

Kek'd to death again

Kek

well

Re roll for this

Everyone gets one, it is mandatory between the times of 8am-9pm to use one. Also, you have to use 4 ball ball-bearings to ensure maximum distraction and noise.

All the spinning things will kekd to death again, apparently. Thread over, everyone can feel accomplished.

>Is this actually an autism stimming thing?
Supposed to be according to autism apologists.

But recent studies proved 'fidget toys' don't really help, except the opposite; that it 'enables' a person to focus less on tasks and more on the toy.

Welp

public schools where i am actually had to ban these things. kids are fucking dumb

The fuck is this? The new fingerbox?

I will interpret kek's will as these defective toys being used to further the word of Kek just like the okay sign was!

>autism apologists
Sup Forums is really busy these days huh? You goys are really branching out.

funny how subcultures work huh?

Does it look like a new fingerbox? Use your brain user, you can't replace a fingerbox.

Defective Autism inhibitor toy, it's defective because it preformed opposite of it's intended purpose.

This stupid fucking fad will die within the next month, tops.
check em

Okay Sup Forumseans, hear me out

Affix them to windmills so that their spinning generates electricity. Use that extra electricity to power a gigantic spinner, which generates energy itself and provides insane amounts of electricity

Why are you so emotionally invested?

>You act like youve never had a yoyo, or a rubix cube, or a fucking bouncy ball or practically any toy ever.

Don't be a faggot.

At least with a yoyo or a rubix cube there is a certain amount of mental or physical effort that serves a purpose toward real stimulation.

A thing that spins? thick paper circles? a rock?.....inanimate objects that are packaged to be something more than what it is?....that's just the commerical machine pandering to the basic plebs.

This, cracked mine will I was playing around with it and I couldn't find another one anywhere.

Nasa will build a giant one that will act as a turbine for the ship to go to Mars...heres hoping it will blow up some more teachers

Nazi symbol NAO

Why are you trying so hard to prove that the toys you played with were better?

i have no idea what this is and i couldn't even pretend to care in the slightest.
the fact that you spend time of your day to make a dumb thread about it makes you look like a retarded child tho, which is somewhat amusing.

You're saying that you cant make anything skilled with these figgitshits?
You can balance them on sticks and shit while theyre spinning.
You can juggle them on your fingertips, while theyre fucking spinning.
You can do other things, spinning or not spinning.

Theyre all fucking useless toys, playground status symbols. Its the same fads at a different time, you just cant admit to yourself its all useless bullshit and you bought it too. It's alright, bouncy balls are fun sometimes.

they fine keep them pussy

>I looked through dozens of threads, I choose the one that triggered me and wanted to let you all know

Fixed that for ya, thanks for stopping by.

self check fuck

My name is nigger

underage b&

The get integrated on your hand.

Agre

put balls and dick through the holes and twist 360 degrees

Trump bans fidget spinners tranny leftist gets upset so they stage a protest where naked trannys put spinners on their dick and march through washington. 8 YEARS

Im getting quints one way or another

Jesus christ user, you must be a feminist

Quints get

*Rubik's

Lmao try harder faggots

or it's just the first thread i saw ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
one of the two, matey. one of the two.

Dear god you are bad at humor.

Rerolling

There's nothing funny about feminism

I finally get my own as the one I borrowed helped my anxiety so much.

Kim jong un gets killed by american navy seals armed with FSHTTTTT VSHTTTTT Spinners

gets shoved up in your ass

>playground status symbols.

That just makes them worse.

Inanimate objects teaching kids to put value and status upon useless things?

They'll grow up being niggers or wiggers putting spinning rims on shitty cars thinking they're heavy....?

Tsa declares they are weapons thus not allowing them on plane

Reroll

So fucking close my nigga

Reroll

u sound fun

Reroll

Mfw this whole thread is composed of 10 people just samefagging posts and niggers arguing , follow the evola path

I've made my spinner almost noiseless, is it less annoying now as long as I don't shove it in people's faces?

roll