Help me, Sup Forums, how do I stop being so ugly?

Help me, Sup Forums, how do I stop being so ugly?

Makeup

Go to the gym, get a fresh haircut

Grow a sick beard bro

By actually trying dipshit

Bro you look like jay Cutler just say you're him bitches will think you got money

Go jogging 30 minutes every other day and you'll look great by autumn

Start by shaving the half beard

this. you have potential, don't go around every day calling yourself ugly, do something about it

Lose weight, your face angles will show, which is a good thing.
Also I'd say a more flattering haircut.
Get /fit/ and /fa/

You have to make lifestyle changes for that obviously. Don't eat processed foods and so on.

Option 1 grow beard
Option 2 loose 15-20 lbs and shave
Regardless, buzz that head- min #2 on the sides and go 2-4 up top

You want your head to look fairly symetrical and that shits all off with the hair and the double-chin. Ive got one no matter what so I rock a beard all year round.

Alright, let's do a top down.
Hair - it's not terrible, but if you don't comb or style it get a shorter cut. If you're okay with combing but not styling, probably want to go longer and just comb it back.

Forehead.. at this point I'm just going to say good god you're pale af. It makes you look like you spend all your time in the dark on Sup Forums.. Get some degree of a tan, it'd do wonders for your complexion .

Eyes - you look tired, might just be the excessively pale complexion, or you stay up on Sup Forums all night. Make the appropriate change, and hopefully that goes away.

Cheeks/nose - nothing wrong here, moving on.

Facial hair - awkward length. Either go with a 5 o clock shadow look (use a clipper with no guard), or grow a decent length beard. Looks like it'd grow in curly, so unless you want to go lumberjack I'd advise the first option.

Chin - you've got a double chin, which isn't particularly flattering, losing weight's a lot of work but would fix it, alternatively lumberjack beard.

Final notes - Being fit does wonders for appearance, it subtly sculpts out the facial features more, and most people find a fit body more attractive in general.
Lumberjack beards can look badass, but you have to actually dress yourself decently, and maintain your hair or you'll wind up looking like a slob instead.

I hope this is helpful - and that I finished typing before a 404 occurs...

Smile. Or at least, don't frown.

Stop being Paulo Kogos would sure help.

try smiling/not looking so miserable

You aren't that bad. I don't post here often, I just lurk, but I'll post to help you out.

You're like a 6 out of 10. You're not ugly, I've seen ugly.

First, either shave your beard or grow it out. Whichever compliments your personality. Personally, I would shave it, because you don't seem like you could pull it off, but the important thing is that you commit to an idea. I'll continue.

stop reading books

Workout at the gym instead of the library

hahaha that's what I was thinking.
for years i was wondering what was wrong with jay cutler becuase he always looked like he was terribly sick or had just gotten in a fight or somethign.
the guy probably keeps a pack of cigarrettes inside of his helmet lmao

dude just work out a little bit to get rid of that chin, and you'd be pretty good looking

kek

que porra é essa? kkkkkkkkk
algum insperino causando?

Shave your neck, sit up straighter, lose some weight til the double chin is less noticeable and smile more. People will ignore the lazy looking eyes.

I like to trim instead of shave, less stress and I think it could be healthier, eat a better variety of clean food

shave and you won't look like a disheveled sex offender

Cutting

go to gym and lose dewlap

Second, as poster above mentioned - get some sun! It'll make you look more outgoing and friendly. Time in the sun is also known to improve happiness, so thats a plus.

Third, get a good cut. This is something you gotta do yourself, no one can pick a cut for you. Just do NOT go for that fuckboy shit cause that will NOT work for you.

Fourth, subscribe to r/c25k. Start running, lose the water weight under your chin. Give it a month, and I guarantee it'll be gone(as long as you don't eat like Kali-Ma.)

You're lucky you have a workable situation op. Other people are fucking stuck looking like tards their whole lives. You can actually make it, man.

Shave, lose weight and get a Nazi haircut (low fade)

Work out, most of the problems with your looks is that you look unhealthy and out of shape. That alone makes your face sag.

Getting fit will do wonders for your face, body, health and confidence.

Go out into the sun once in a while, moisturize daily.

It helps if you try to fuck all bitches not just one bitches because you know the bitches like it when a man has a lot of bitches because they know other bitches like the man, this is the main reason the man has so many bitches even though he doesn't look so good to the bitches.

OJ Simpson is an American Hero

Lose some fucking weight fatass.

That neckfat is killing you

Alternatively grow a beard

Jesus Christ. Why are you ppl always whining about being ugly when you clearly are not. Sloth from Goonies, now he's an ugly motherfucker.
It's a confidence thing. And sure there is always room for improvement. Such as, going to the gym, better clothes, hairstyle, etc. Stop it with this inane sense of self loathing!

Maybe smile? You'd be surprised.

Don't be a manlet

You demand too much from these poor wizards

Get off your fat ass and EXERCISE. To have a double-chin at your age shows that you have spent your entire life sitting on the sofa. Also, cut sugar out of your diet.

t. 50yo with only one chin

paulo kogos lol

I think hat if you go jogging or walking every couple of days you will look a lot better.

gotta lose that doublechin fatty

Theres a lot of solid, honest info in here, mostly when this sort of thing goes down the comments are ridiculous. Basically... youre workable and lucky and these bros want to get you to 100% take the advice this is rare shit.

Shave
Don't comb your hair forward.
Stop being so self conscious.