Tired of winning yet ? Unemployment at it's lowest numbers since 1988

Tired of winning yet ? Unemployment at it's lowest numbers since 1988
marketwatch.com/story/continued-jobless-claims-at-lowest-level-in-28-years-2017-05-11

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/labor-force-participation-rate-april-2017-2017-5
youtube.com/watch?v=HOcPCrGRs6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, it must be all the legislation he passed in the last 110 days.

Or fixing all the bullshit the niggerking screwed up

example?

>I'll take 'taking credit from the past president' for 500!

do you chucklefucks actually believe this or are you just memeing?

Maybe refugees fleeing america is considered a win.

OP is just trolling

>marketwatch
Fake news

I seriously don't know where the memes end and reality begins with this guy anymore, especially here

>Tired of winning yet ? Unemployment at it's lowest numbers since 1988

>Unemployment at it's lowest numbers since 1988
These stats are as much bullshit as they were a few months ago when Obama was President because of the low labor participation rate.

thanks Obama

>These stats are as much bullshit as they were a few months ago when Obama was President because of the low labor participation rate.
This.

Yeah, sounds exactly like the boom of the 1920s with the three consecutive Republican governments that had minor recessions and warning signs right before the big collapse of 1929. I am a historian of both relational and behavioral economics and I have come to the conclusion that the behavior model is the only answer to unbridled capitalism. You can't hang by Wallstreets cock and call yours self a populist.

all the true trumpfags keep to Sup Forums, this place is just for trolls to troll each other. Shit, I shilled for both Hillary and Trump here just for shits and giggles. I actually despise them both. Hillary would have been better though, just sayin.

Trump is a Dick Sucker

Are we headed for another great depression type of collapse?

Not that long ago

>Trump says unemployment is anywhere from 2 to 40%
>Trump says our GDP is negative
>Trump says America's a third world country
>Trump says illegal immigrants are coming in at a record rate
>Trump says terrorist attacks aren't being reported anymore
>Trump says drugs are becoming cheaper than candy bars

Trump's accomplishments so far
>Tweeting
>Failing to get Mexico to pay for the wall
>Replacing the swamp with an even deeper swamp
>Spending 10% of what Obama spent in taxpayer money in the first 60 days
>Calling Kim Jong Un a smart cookie and saying he wanted to meet him
Ah fuck it, I can't even be bothered to type anymore of this out.

He's a fucking moron who got lucky. Without his father, he'd be a burger flipper. All of his own business ventures that were his own ideas tanked horribly.

businessinsider.com/labor-force-participation-rate-april-2017-2017-5

This is the same massaging of the data that the Obama admin was doing. The entire 'recovery' has been nothing but shitty service jobs paying well below a living wage.

Well, according to one of the leading GOP members, poor people should just stop buying iPhones if they don't want to be poor.

People do believe this because guess what buttercups, nigger king did infact cause a halt in American business, even though his intentions were good for the middle class and all Americans who don't make 100k a year, the affordable care act lost people jobs, but you liberals can't see that shit because you have your head up your asses and "whats one more whole in a sinking ship" seems to be your current motto.

yeah, and lots of part time jobs with no benefits or people hired as "contractors"

> (OP)
>yeah, it must be all the legislation he passed in the last 110 days.
/Thread

Unless your a self admitted fascist who sees Trump and the clown fiesta hes brought with him as a window of oppertunity, I seriously can't fathom how anyone can unironically hop on board the TrumpTrain.

It was fucking hilarious and satisfying as fuck to watch him torpedo bomb the republican establishment and annhilate all the would be GOP hopefuls, don't get me wrong. But he fell in line pretty quickly, and continues to show a lack of self awareness.

Jokes gotten stale

ITT: Shareblue still at it.

You lost Clinton fags, get over it. You just can't accept that you lost can you? LUL

>Sean Spicer hid in the bushes to avoid reporters

What a time to be alive.

I'm not a liberal but thanks for the intellectual tour de force your ilk continues to bring to the table

fucking trumpfags

There are plenty of dumbasses who are 'leading GOP members', but I do agree that many poor people spend what money they do have on really stupid shit.

I'd get over it right when Trump gets over it.

He won. Someone tell the moron so he can stop with the campaign speeches

this fucking shitshow of an administration has been the greatest political event in my life time

I think the only true trumpsters that are left are the anarchists who just want to see the whole thing burn (the bannon contingent) and the honest to god rubes who really are too stupid to see Trump for what he is. The problem is that the anarchists are pretty fucking clever, and know how to turn the system against itself. I'm thinking Trump is doing exactly what they hoped he would - he'll break everything and end up taking the fall too.

>Trumpfags ignore all the bad shit trump has done and say he is the best
>Libfags ignore all the good shit trump has done and say he is the worst

It's almost like everyone is living in their own bubble and believes they are the only person on earth who doesn't live in their own bubble.

You know him and Kelly cry themselves to sleep and are severe alcoholics.

I honestly feel bad for them. There's no fucking way I could do their job. I believe every time the camera cuts off Kelly is in a corner somewhere with a fifth of Jack crying, rocking in a corner and screaming "this is my life now".

I think your looking for the term Nihilist in place of Anarchist, Sup Forumsro. Anarchists (not meme tier AnCaps mind you) would hang Trump by his neck flab if they got the chance

What good shit has Trump done exactly? Hillary was a crooked scumbag like most politicians and Trump is an ego-fueled dumbass who has also conned a lot of people.

>Libfags ignore all the good shit

such as?

Dear leader is going to make the Democrats behave, just wait you'll see.

I bet you never heard of instant ramen or 1 hour dry cleaning, just stfu grandpa your baby booming days are number ya righteous old fuck
you must be fucking joking, right?
They fucking should, if the poor stopped buying apples shitty products, cheaper and possibly quality competition will take their little niche.

what good shit? He dropped some bombs, otherwise, it's been an endless stream of incoherent nonsense, infighting, and startling incompetence.

>are the anarchists who just want to see the whole thing burn (the bannon contingent)
also known as retard libertarians.

>I bet you never heard of instant ramen or 1 hour dry cleaning, just stfu grandpa your baby booming days are number ya righteous old fuck

lol wut?

I voted for her -►

I seriously hope you get some sort really fucking smart cancer with all the pent up disgust you have for people you "believe" to be lesser than you, so fucking stupid you probably smell like a douche too

>retard libertarians

there is no other kind

Business confidence is up, stock market is up, china is cracking down on north korea, illegal immigration is down. safe zones in syria.

Basically he's being a president. He seems to be getting shit done regardless of whether or not you like it.

>cheaper and possibly quality competition will take their little niche.
Android?

The only things I can think of are that freeze on federal hiring and 1-for-2 new regulation thing.

You have to commit yourself to dear leader now. Submit to Russian cockholster.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

I'll give you business confidence and illegals down

Stock markets were already up
China isnt doing shit except the same empty promises as before
Safe zones in syria because we let Russia and Assad continue their shit

I don't like trump, not everyone who hated the nigger king voted for trump, and simply put I think ur a cunt for >implying I did

>china is cracking down on north korea
lol, the child believes the dear leader's propaganda

>Business confidence is up, stock market is up, illegal immigration is down.

All trends that began before trump took office, and even if that weren't the case, only a retard would claim that 110 days of mostly failures is somehow the primary factor

XD cuck

Creatures of lesser inteligence shouldn't breed.

The US is in the letter stages of an expansion, and it's been an 8 year bull market. And Trump is making promises he can't keep, stoking domestic spending. The subsequent correction will be epic. Of course unemployment is low. That pendulum will swing the other way. Active managers are shifting from overweight US equities to EM/UEFA. Mark my words.

Such a great man.

We've been heading for a disastrous correction for years. Literally everything is a bubble right now.

Or like Obama & Biden claiming a great victory in Iraq.

Yeah I suppose. Basically he's a president. You may not always like what he's doing, but he's doing stuff.
How is that cognitive dissonance treating you?

>unless a new market or technology emerges

You mean Trump has been saddled with Obama's bubble?

Terrible.

You're all a bunch of uneducated tards if you think unemployment is actually where they say it is regardless who gets credit. Counting people only collecting unemployment benefits doesn't mean crap. Plenty people not on benefits that aren't looking for jobs that aren't counted. Plenty of underemployed people too. You want to know how well we're doing? We're doing so well that 3,500 retail stores are closing this year and it's not even summer yet. People are either unemployed or if they are, too poor to get much out of their jobs.

I fucking love my Commander and Troll.

/thread.

The only people who actually believe this are too dumb to actually access Sup Forums. I mean ya, there are some colossal idiots here, but I'm pretty sure they have some common sense.

I'm sure there are lots of people here who voted for Trump for plenty of better reasons than "niggerking fucked everything."

Hard to tell man, people are this stupid. I guess that's the beauty of trolling well.

No...but we participate in markets differently than we did during the great depression. Much of the lay money flows into ETFs so valuations are increasing unchecked. It's a great time to be an active investor or to be a disciplined and defensive value investor. If we do have a crash of sorts, I suspect it will hit growth sectors the worst, i.e. IT/health care/financials

There is some powerful newfaggotry in this /thread

Individual I just want to smoke my pot and live in peace liberal libertarian are some what ok.

Fully retarded lets let the corporations run the world and see it burn are Bannons Conservatard Libertarain fucktards.

We got out of the great depression due to te global economy being small enough to reset it with simple war and intentional obsolecence. Automation can only be stopped by ubi unless we decide to go hunger games.

>How is that cognitive dissonance treating you?

How is that circular reasoning working for you?

I was not aware they did that

I think Breitbart needs their own cable news network. I was hoping to have seen that happen soon after Trump became president.

Why does it look like trump has is hand up his ass?

Not really. I mean we are in the midst of the second longest bull market in US history but the fundamentals were there. But with where we are in the cycle, I'd bet on a recession in 2017 Q3/Q4.

You first.

Fox news exists already.

Line what? Can I have a for instance?

youtube.com/watch?v=HOcPCrGRs6k

Because you're projecting.

>winning

I want to see something of a right-leaning version of CNN. I find Fox to be kind of centralist Republican.

is this nigga guy serious

>Republican.
LOL

literally center left. look at all the hosts.

if i was smart enough to have the inside track on an up and coming market why fuck would i post it online, even though i know this site is mostly full of tards

Hmm, I will respectfully suggest Trump is making a mess all on his own. I honestly think he's making trades on inside information and his policies are designed to make his strategies profitable. I think he's worse than Nixon.

His budget hasn't passed. Nothing he's done has had any effect on the economy. We won't see Trumps influence for another 8 months minimum.

well Obama did get Osama.

Maybe the future is just less productive. Easier workweeks and more leisure. I can get behind that.

why? to laugh at?

lol, that mong reminds me of this genuis

Yeah I remember that... back when Obama was a short white guy.