How can I obtain happiness?

how can I obtain happiness?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehappinesstrap.com/upimages/ACT_Made_Simple_Introduction_and_first_two_chapters(dot)pdf
www(dot)cmu.edu/career/documents/my-career-path-activities/values-exercise.pdf
open.spotify.com/track/335tfwtFty7M3Ge3T6HjbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends on what makes you happy

get into politics, wont give you happiness but content

lie to yourself , alot

Thanks captain obvious

What does make you happy?

gunna need sauce on that OP

>tfw only happy in my dreams

Don't actively pursue happiness, it's far too ehereal. Identify a set of core values/principles and act according to them. You will become the person you want to be, and happiness is a byproduct of that

*ethereal

link
thehappinesstrap.com/upimages/ACT_Made_Simple_Introduction_and_first_two_chapters(dot)pdf

This is actual good advice, i wasn't expecting it.
Listen to this guy OP, plus set some short, medium and long term goals (in that order) and strive to achieve them.

Work on your overall health example eat right, drink lots of water, gym, spend time outside in the sun, meditation
Be more social, talk to people, be yourself and become "active" in your community or just do fun shit with your friends.
Work on your intellect, read books (or listen to books) , school ,work on your type of art.
Lastly have a end goal, whether it be going back to school, or landing a certain kind of job, set goals and achieve them, create new goals.
Constant growth mentally and physically will overall help you become the person you want to be.

Acquire money, fuck bitches

Does she have insanity backne going on?

Distance yourself from modern life and rewire your brain to live more humble and minimalistic.

Meditate to become more mindful and grounded.

Sober up, stop fapping so much, and stop seeking excessive pleasures. These fry your pleasure centers and lead to depression and anxiety.

Get more sunlight and nature. Vitamin D deficiency is a major issue most people suffer from nowadays. It leads to depression and anxiety, and other mental and physical retardation. Retardation in a literal, professional sense. It causes you to produce less serotonin, dopamine, and just puts you severely out of balance. It slows you down. Connecting with nature more helps you feel at one with your surroundings, and more in control.

Eat healthier and give to your body and mind. They build themselves with what you consume. Consume shit, feel like shit. You literally are what you eat.

Distance yourself from negativity. Drop people, drop habits, drop situations, etc. Do not dwell on hatred or sorrow.. It's quicksand and leads to many other downer things.

Take vitamins and supplements. Do research on which ones you feel are best. Vitamin D, 5-htp, and turmeric are a start.

Don't expect immediate results.. Have patience and the will power.. It takes time, but you will notice a difference in your well being.. If you slip up, don't beat yourself up about it and just pick yourself by up again and keep at it. Even if it's not perfect, it's enough. I promise.

I went from suicidal, self destructive, cynical, unable to feel pleasure without drugs, the works... but not anymore.. It took a year, but I got there. I'm sure you can, too.

do ass to mouth

>Distance yourself from modern life
Enough said
The rest does not matter that much.

Happiness has to come from you. Identify physical and mental qualities about yourself that need improvement. Do thorough, fearless, and objective research and come up with a plan to change these qualities. Be ready to suffer for it and follow through. It's hard work, but happiness and the answers to your desires will follow.

do drugs
or
fully accept the path god has planned for u,
without a moment of judgement

The key is to stop trying to be in the rat race. A job to support yourself is great, needing to buy the newest clothes/games/movies/party/etc is a road to empty living.

This is a trick question

Happiness is irrelevant. What you should be after is MEANING. The more responsibility you take on in life, the more meaning your life will have.

Shoulder your burden. Bear as much responsibility as you can.

is sucking dick the answer?

Easy faggot all you need to do is set a meaningful goal in life and work at achieving it, have a successful marriage and kids that aren't dirt bags, and stay in shape. Bonus points for having a hobby, friends, and making over 70k a year.

Agree 100%. Happiness is a fleeting. It works great as a distraction at times, but chasing that will get you nowhere. Finding meaning is waaay more important

>kids

He said happiness not 20 year prison sentence.

Please, tell me more about it

I beg you

Kids gets you 20 years
20 years gets you a thick black cock in your ass
A thick black cock in your ass gets your happiness

True happiness comes from within user. Whatever truly makes you happy will rely entirely on you. Once you find out what it is then you figure out how to get it and keep it.

Right so you so when you turn 50 your local government can auction off your Audi after they clean your grey matter off of the ceiling.

what if I don't have a person or set of morals that I want to become/subscribe to? Pick someone I like and emulate them?

Sucking my cock?

And not with you filthy retard

You can't.

Was that supposed to be insulting? I'm genuinely worried you're having a stroke.

Totally silly. If you're living a meaningful life, and you're mentally healthy, there's absolutely no reason why bearing as much responsibility as you can will lead to suicide.

It's the listless and directionless who are more likely to kill themselves.

if it's that gay shit, cuck. then k y fucking s

That can be one way to figure out what some of your values are. For example, I look up to my best friend. When I think about why I do, I come up with a few things. First, he's very successful as a result of his incredible work ethic. He is also unfailingly kind to his close friends. And he always answers the call when you need his help.
So from thinking about him, I ca identify that I look up to him because I value hard work, kindness, a reciprocal relationship with my friends, compassion, and reliability to those that need me.
These values form the basis of how I should react in certain situations. If someone needs my help, I will make sure to show up for them. I will demonstrate kindness to others whenever I can, and I will give 100% of my effort when I work on a project that is important to me.
In the end, you are not emulating them as such. You are identifying what values they demonstrate that makes them worth emulating, and letting those values guide your actions and behaviour.

And thanks for the compliment user, and goal setting is also very important, you were right to bring it up

Who let this fucking normie in here?

kek just trying to help a Sup Forumsrother out. Life can be tough, and we can all feel alone and unloved at times. But we'll always have all the other autists and shit posters on Sup Forums to have our back and cheer us up

Strippers

Only through reconciliation with your parental figures can you reach maturity enough for happiness.

Read my words carefully user.

It.....it sounded like decent advice tbqhwy famalam. I don't really have any core values though. Other than the basics. I try to be nice and honest and shit.

Well that's your first job then user. It can be hard when you've never thought about it explicitly before. Here is a handy list of common values and principles. They may not all apply to you, but I'm sure more than a handful will. Think about it, it may take days or even weeks. But there is no rush. As you said yourself, it might be easier picturing how these values apply to others who you would like to emulate. But think of someone you look up to and identify why, and use this list to broaden your view of what values and principles are out there

www(dot)cmu.edu/career/documents/my-career-path-activities/values-exercise.pdf

it can be found within this
open.spotify.com/track/335tfwtFty7M3Ge3T6HjbM

Crush your enemies.
See them driven before you.
Hear the lamentation of their women.

Don't do nofap no matter how many people try to convince you of it's effectiveness.
I've been testing it for the past month (the 14th will be my 30 day mark), and I feel no different aside from my dick and gooch are explosively sensitive.

bump

i second this