How old is too old for Sup Forums? 30,40,50?

How old is too old for Sup Forums? 30,40,50?

25-30
Any longer, and you'll be labeled autistic for hanging around children so often.

You forgot to pay the troll toll.

Never too old to post on Sup Forums! Where else are you going to go to point out other peoples horrible grammar?

depends on the board
19 for Sup Forums
21 for Sup Forums
40 for Sup Forums
60 for Sup Forums

>25-30
That's where you're wrong kiddo
30 is just the beginning
Once you get your wizard's hat and robe your adventure through Sup Forums will really start

Hopefully you will have a home board besides Sup Forums by then...

33 checking in

>19 for Sup Forums

you must be new

x

>12 for Sup Forums
Ftfy

same

suicide pact?

I'm 51, and still here.

fuck

Turning 37 in a month.

It's a rumble in the jungle

31 checking in, it's nice to see I'm average in one area of my life.

Nah, Sup Forums is just where old fucks can go to pretend to be kids while the newshit teenagers flood here and try to follow there example, but instead just give everyone cancer.

Never to old

>60 for Sup Forums
yea cause that place isn't a circle jerk filled with childish insults and shitty memes mixed in with pointless politics.

yehah my man. All the cool kids are 33.

Im 66.... is that too old?

25 is when it first starts getting weird, at 30 you need to grow the fuck up. Especially since someone who's 30+ doesn't have the excuse of growing up in the meme/internet age. 20 years from now i can see fags that posted at 13 being 33 and still posting.

Once you reach the clock you have to not ride the cock.

Doesn't mean everyone there is 60 dumbass, any notourious board is going to be flooded with kids

nigger

Sup Forums is the asshole of the internet.

At what age do you outgrow assholes?

ok

There are like probably around 300-700k viewers rotating per day.. I would say the age varies. Being 25 I've been on here for a very very long time, since alice had her threads, when boxxy became famous etc I dont think there is an average demographic rather a demographic that attracts minorties.. not the racial kind the faggot kind

Be safe from this bitch

"You know you're a stupid nigger right?"

18-20 is the only appropriate age

Not today bitch!

35 Grand Wizard checking in

fucku

no

You little twats..I swear. Us old fags made this fuckin board what it is.

You bitch little faggots turned this place into a trap, boipucci, banana, log infested shitposting extravaganza. I come for the undying hope that the greater good will bring the magic back but usually I just end up disappointed and bail to Sup Forums or Sup Forums

mangggggg

am 48 (49 next month), MD, i live alone but have gf and another woman who i fuck sometimes. found Sup Forums after a bad break up in 2012. i was away for like 2 years and came back when i started reading about "red pills" and memes affecting the american election in sites like verge and ars technica. i like it here

fuck

This place was always a shitposting hell, dont pretend it wasnt

Those trap fetish and andy sticks memes need to go though

The end 2 digits of this post

kys

Im 42
No memeing
Ive 2 kids + 1 divorse & new gf

Cheeky shitposting like Caturday, random Snacks bans > The cancer that is this place now.

Never too old

SHIT! You got me by two years. Hey, this stuff keeps us young... nothing new, just a continuation.

>when you realize youre autistic for trying to put a time-cap on "Forever"

this.

"Remember, you're here forever."

37 reporting in.

This.
newfag... oldfag... ancientfag.
stand proud!

38. I get my purple drank on and go to /b

yhis

Fuck

Holy shit how many old people are here, lmao
and I thought I'm old with my 27 winters

I'm this and what is 12?

Living through the Kennedy assassination, the '60s, the cold war and all the shit that followed... Sup Forums is now the closest thing to honesty this country has to offer. Revel in it.

КГБ знaeт o вac вcё

I'm 30, and remember sitting in library of my high school one day and NO ONE would dare go to Sup Forums.. it was full of illegal shit back then. I haven't seen a single illegal thing in years here now, but I dont frequent it too much. So yeah 30 is prob too old... I mostly just check /pol in this Trump timeline.

You have 6 years on me.....

я твoй гкб тpyбa шaтaл

chan is the asshole of the internet.

You ever been to DailyKos or FreeRepublic?

Tы пpocтo пeдик и cyкa

for allah

Everyone knows you've got to pay the troll to get into this boys hole

الجميع الثناء جون سينا الأقوياء

durka durka indeed

U forgot /hm/ gramps

ayee

أنت تبا أمي

42 here also. 22 year old gf and a 28 year old fwb, after my wife did an hero over a year ago. Been on /b forever

I'm going on 62, just restored my 2017 mustang

Lurkmoar

Wasn't me junior just lurkin

Do you miss your wife?

Yes, of course I do.

12 years old.... after that ya needa enlist in the us army, grow sum balls, & DIE FOR THIS COUNRY!!! As per usual.

كم عدد الماعز تفعل عائلتك

kids who were 3 when Sup Forums was born telling people they are too old to be here.

just more cancer

he had 4 on me. We should start an ancientfag board.

B used to be better because u could always post a pic of a preteen giving head and the whole thread would 404. We did not have any of this trap and cock rate threads

We are fucking stuck here forever.

>>>>/oldasf/

what teh fuq

I've been browsing on and off for years. I'm in college now, and I wonder when I will quit and not look back. It's starting to get kind of weird for me

I'm old at 36, but I like to keep my fingers on different pulses on what's going on. I can talk you kids' language, but you couldn't talk to my friends, and they, in turn, wouldn't get you.

Also, it makes me laugh and there are naked teens.

>здpaвcтвyйтe я гyгл пepeвoдчик

You're the real hero.

How'd you meet the girls?

I tell myself almost everyday that this will be my last time on this.

kek plus with vellocet.

Damn.