They are not even trying to hide the Muslim propaganda at this point

They are not even trying to hide the Muslim propaganda at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wYFY3VclcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hate the fucking jews so much
they build a wall at the border of Israel to keep out Palestinians
then tell us not to do it to keep out Mexicans
they won't take mudslime refugees in Israel
but want us to take thousands
god i hate them

yay the torrents up earlier than usual.
thanks for reminding me.
leaving the thread to avoid spoilers. will return to read your riveting discussion and memes. i love you guys. see you later ;)

>implying Mexicans are blowing up buses and shit
Israel is garbage, but those are not the same thing. Their wall makes a lot more sense.

>stepfather is j-just a red h-herring, guise

you're gonna have to more clear.

i don't speak Sup Forums

>drug cartels dont use explosives
sure thing, pal

Buying into the CIA narrative even once.

The only Jews who want us to let in Mexicans hate Israel and love Muslims. Jews who actually practice the religion hate that shit as well as intermarriage.

you try living in a place where you are harrassed by Isreali soldiers, jews taunting you constantly, destroying your home saying it's their "right". I hate muslims as much as the next guy but I do know palestinians don't deserve that shit. Fuck jews.

What is this show?

We have like three 'suspects' now.

>rite aid
>doyle
>hurst nigga

whodunnit? That's not even the point but that's all you tweeny boppers see.

Ahmed n mohammed Dey gud bois dey dindu nuffin tryna get they life on track goin a mosque err friday n shiet

youtube.com/watch?v=8wYFY3VclcA

nice meme

95% of american jews support israel, yet the vast majority are leftists and even amongst the rightists the vast majority are anti-trump.

>whodunnit? That's not even the point
Retard. "Whodunit" is literally the sub-genre of this show.

Only Stone's storyline is the "whodunit" aspect.
Naz is the "prison movie" aspect.
Theres also courtroom drama.
And theres also social commentary, and commentary on the criminal justice system.

There are stupid leftist Jews who say the support Israel, but also support Muslims and a "two-state solution." These are morons and are basically lapsed atheistic Jews.

>Theres also courtroom drama.
No.

you can tell somebody has no argument when they shitpost. Nothing of value to add because they don't understand the situation so they resort to what they are good at.

why are the jews so racist against muslims? they refuse to allow any refugees in israel because their racist nazis who hate diversity.

>chinese magic dust actually cures eczema
aaaaaaaaand dropped

its the lawnmower man all over again

ITS FUCKING DUANE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Dude. This is literally their version of kids' TV. Take off your damn fedora.

WTF i hate islam now

And thanks for proving my point

Your point was youre a retard? Glad we agree.

This has nothing to do with some fedora shit, fuck off with your meme bullshit, and try to talk like a normal person.

So you want to peacefully let yourself be occupied by a force that despises you? Isn't it natural to free yourself from your oppressors by any means necessary? I mean both of us, havent lived there but you can surely tell it's hell on earth for the palestinians.

what's so wrong about eradicating Zionism? Are you a Zionist, user?

>implying Mexicans are blowing up buses and shit
Nah, just raping, stealing, murdering, and taking huge amounts of welfare. That's leaving the cartels out.

>Top Tier show
>cant even discuss it because its not popular enough
>only way thread is getting bumped is because of Sup Forumstrash shitposting "discussion"

>it's the jews
>it's the muslims
>it's the """cultural marxsism"""
>it's the trilateral commission
>it's the zionists

When will you losers realize that it's only your fault for living in your moms basement?

>jews are the ones who want this and not white people the world-over