Was 1950s America the pinnacle of human civilization?

Was 1950s America the pinnacle of human civilization?

Blacks, women and gays had no rights.

not really. 1750 - 1850 Germany/Austria was

>as if this were bad

So the answer is yes.

So yes.

so yes

Only from the perspective of art/music

And pre-unified Germany/Austria got cucked bad by Napoleon in that period

>women
Answer is yes

The eye of the hurricane

That's a fancy way of saying YES.

MAGA

lol I was retarded and misread. I thought it said Why was 1950's America.

What a time that would have been to be alive so much optimist for the future. The only thing I have to get excited about now is waiting for the SHTF

A feature not a bug

>nuclear scare

>Korean War, which solved nothing and only created later problems

>50's music
>50's movies
>50's popular culture in general

>birth of suburbia, "model" homes which brought souless tract housing

>high-cholesterol, high-sodium, high-everything bland jell-o mold diets that set people down the road for heart disease

No it wasn't. Don't let the gleamy advertisements and nostalgia fool you.

It was predicated by the destruction of Germany for Jews. It was an illusion we are just now waking up from.

>you will never have the American Dream the way your grandparents had it

Will that happen before you turn 40% white or will it take longer before "Die USA erwachen"?

It truly was the greatest point in our nations history.

No.
>only 2.5 kids
>the parents move the kids far away from the rest of the family

>the pinnacle of human civilization
Yet another jewel of the American education system.

your point?

Neither sides of my grandparents had the American dream to start with.

carefull on the edge there. keeping a large groupe with no rights imo is just a violent revolution waiting to happen.
like it or not its an unstable situation waiting to blow up.

Reading comprehension. You are a loser.

These groups with rights and power are way more dangerous than without them.

Nice buzzword.

50's music is pretty good. Music only exists in its form during a specific time period anyways. The only reason why anyone says 70-80s rock is good is because they can selectively listen to only that for the rest of their lives and it's digitized.

There's plenty of 50s classic movies that have stood the test of time.

Suburbia beats rowhouses in a city

The food is all high in "x" meme didnt start until the 70s so fuck off.

In terms of economy and sense of community and conformity 1946 to about ~1970 is unrivaled.

>> Was 1950s America the pinnacle of human civilization?

No... By the 1950 American culture was already quite rotten at its core. Keep in mind that the hippies of the sexual revolution were the children of this 1950s generation. Only after internalizing their parent's corrupt values were they primed to reject everything and turn the world on its head.

ebin

The late 60s rebellions were much more turbulent than today. Don't let Sup Forums memes fool you.

No, that was 19th century Britain

>The late 60s rebellions were much more turbulent than today.

And the repression too.

This.
1950s USA was powerful but that lasted all of 10 years before 60s sexual revolution sent everything to hell.
Britain was the undisputed ruler of the world for 100+ years, also the 19th century was absolutely amazing in terms of inventions and paving the way for modernity (before it all went to hell)

Yes
Pls come back, nuclear family unit

Hard to say. But I do know that Putin's closeness to the Chinese endangers their plan, and we could become a nation of anti-Semites withhout them having a new yellow host lined-up as planned

60s was fine up until 65 really

Yes.
And the White Man's crowning achievement is landing a man on the moon.
Since then we've been falling apart.
But we'll be the stuff of legends for thousands of years.

LOL
You mean the industrial revolution when your great grand ma's grand ma was prostituting her 10yr old fanny so she and her family could have more porridge?
19th century Britainia was great only if you were one of the bourgeois upper class related to queen Vic. Otherwise you were sucking cock and working in a factory along with your great grand ma's grand ma ;)

Yup, now we get to watch everyone else prove us right. Too easy.

Based, then.

So you're saying we should just remove or subjugate them entirely?

Wrong 1900's Canada was
>no taxes at all
>illegal for non whites to move here
>even non Anglo Europeans were considered undesirable
>97% Christian
>no laws against discrimination
>illegal for non whites and women to vote
>gun laws just like Americas
>used Chinese as slave labour then deported them all instead of keeping them here
>government banned non whites from operating certain businesses

How could it be if it directly leads to this?

Something must have been too permissive about that society.

Canada in 1900
>96.3% White
>2% Aboriginal
>0.004% Asian
>0.003% Black

Would you be allowed to immigrate to Canada in the 1900's?

Did you even fucking look att the fucking flag

>"Sir, I am to say to you in answer to your letter... that it is not desired that any negro immigrants should arrive in western Canada."
>From an 1899 letter written by a Canadian immigration official

Looks like I would have been accepted with open arms.

>Italians grouped with human garbage
Bullshit. Italians made America!
Well not really but Italian immigrants are certainly top-tier.

Anyone got good pictures of the by-gone era?

>In British Columbia, Chinese, Japanese and Aboriginal people are denied the right to vote in provincial elections. This automatically excludes these groups from practicing law or pharmacy, or holding a liquor licence.
>Black immigration from the United States is hindered at every opportunity. In Ontario, the law provides for a separate school system for Blacks

The US used to be very strict with immigration
>On February 5, 1917, the United States Congress passed the Immigration Act of 1917
>This act added to the number of undesirables banned from entering the country, including “homosexuals”, “idiots”, “feeble-minded persons”, "criminals", “epileptics”, “insane persons”, alcoholics, “professional beggars”, all persons “mentally or physically defective”, polygamists, and anarchists. Furthermore, it barred all immigrants over the age of sixteen who were illiterate.
>The most controversial part of the law was the section that designated an "Asiatic Barred Zone", a region that included much of Asia and the Pacific Islands from which people could not immigrate.

Forgot my picture

There's nothing wrong with that for the most part. Banning asians solely because they are asians is dumb but only allowing people with a skillset to immigrate makes sense.

>banning Asians solely because they are Asian is dumb
Asians are terrible immigrants and even 4 generations later they are not fully integrated they will never associate themselves with your country.

That's a better reason. Saying that they don't integrate is a perfect reason to bar immigration.

>allowing people with a skillset to immigrate makes sense
Yeah, if you're a Jew.

AMEN! also the Italians are the most racist and proud to be white and American. they lived in harmony with the rest of white america and were eager to assimilate

If you were down with paranoia and always feeling like you were less then your neighbors and as long as you were white christians, i guess it was okay

the only thing that it had going for it was POSSIBILITY

You really could be a nobody and work your way all the way up

I'm not saying only people with a skill set. There are other reasons to have people immigrate.
Exactly. Top-tier immigrants.

Also they aren't white, all non whites should not be allowed here.
In my opinion Italians are awful immigrants compared to other Europeans but ours came in the 1970's or something, non of them are integrated and my neighbourhood is like 90% first or second generation Italians.

>all non whites should not be allowed here.
How do you define whites?

yes or the 1890's perhaps or 1920s

no the would be 1890s America

Do you want me to write a list of every country I think is an acceptable source of immigration?

ugh, god...the filth. And people today complain about immigration

Doesn't look like this classic has been posted.

Or just get a map and have four colors: always, certain, rarely, never.

>Was 1950s America the pinnacle of human civilization?

>Blacks, women and gays had no rights.

You are proving our point.

Brazils transformation is even sadder

Here you go, sleep well....

Sure, why not

I'll see your chicago, and raise you Time Square.

Imagine living in a time when there were elderly Civil War veterans still getting about.

Imagine forty years from now when we are asked about what it was like to live with WWII veterans.

Not as sad as Rhodesia/Zimbabwe.

S-Stop, down-under Nigel, stop. Nobody wants to know what happened to that family.

Rhodesia was a preview. The rest of Western Civilization will soon be following in their footsteps.

Or even WWI... I remember when this guy died when I was a child.

I'm not at a computer so I couldn't do it nicer, red is always, blue is sometimes (red preferred over blue countries or in cases like South Africa and America whites only), grey no immigrants from these countries, black no visitors or immigrants and for some countries cutting off all diplomatic relations with them.

I thought this was Detroit.

Please stop or I will cry myself to sleep. Unless you also happen to have a time machine

Nothing will ever beat the Roaring Twenties

>promiscuous women
>white men still masters of universe
>unprecedented growth of metropolises
>rise of middle class
>best cars and fashion

Prove me wrong faggots

We all die, user. We all end up in someone else's history book, in someone else's curiosity about the past. What's important is that we make a beautiful present for ourselves so that we live on in the minds and hearts of our loved ones. What's important is that we help forge a better future so that our descendants don't face what we faced.
>Romania
Savage. But mostly understandable.
For some fucking reason I always confuse Detroit and Chicago. I just hate the both so much. So, I have no idea. You might be right.

If it was illegal for nonwhites to be there, how was .003% of the population niggers?

>promiscuous women
>a good thing
Cuck

Because the stupid nigger you're putting on the $20 bill snuck them across the border, we sent some freed slaves back to Africa but obviously couldn't get them all

The promiscuous women still had standards. They didn't sleep around but they had sex before marriage.

>sex before marriage
>a good thing
Would you buy a used flesh light? What's the difference between a used vagina and a used flesh light?

For fuck sake user don't curse us like this.

>Would you buy a used flesh light?
I would never use a flesh light, so no.
>What's the difference between a used vagina and a used flesh light?
How fat are you, m8?

I'd buy a used fleshlight. What would I care, if it gets my rocks off?

Now, if the fleshlight had baby fleshlights I had to take care of from another masturbator, then I'd have a problem.

you're a stupid canadian faggot

Italian americans were based immigrants

This. Also, they were still owned by the jews did the nazis couldn't isolate.