Time to get some webMD bullshit up in here, diagnose this thing anons...

Time to get some webMD bullshit up in here, diagnose this thing anons. Wouldn't normally be concerned except it's like two inches below my balls and super fucking annoying

it looks like a bump

Looks like a zit. Pop it and take a fucking shower.

Might be just a blood blister, but not like one I've ever seen, I thought it was a tumor for a little while then it got really dark red

or its concave.
can't tell

Take a higher quality pic

You have Molluscum Contagiosum,should be fine

I thought it was a zit at first, but it juts out like fucking Table Rock above my ass

this is what you have, at least i think. it looks just like it

Nah, hurts like a bitch if I poke it too hard

I used to get the same things. Just put cortisone on the area and it'll go away. I've never figured out what it is.

Its fucking MRSA. You have 24hrs before you go into septic shock. The only cure is Dahctuh-Ohduh which is only available in an ambulance. Time to call 911.

That looks like half an inch below the balls not two retard.

If it's inner tight may be friction burn. Use under armour underwear, the one thats like $20 the pair (whatever that soft material is) and covers most of the tights, and change every day

Ok, so it was definitely a blood blister, probably the biggest one I've seen. I got annoyed and poked it with a safety pin and it just fucking exploded.

Half an inch with how they hang there, I'm talking about where they connect with my fucking penis, dumbass

It looks like an infected ingrown hair. It's probably nothing serious.

It's a blood blister, I have had one between my thigh and balls. I popped it. Never came back.

Awww shit bro. You really got me there. HEY GUYS, OP INSULTED ME :(

Well duhhhh, in that case i guess op is fucked. You should have said that before posting your shit, now anons wasted breath giving you the wrong answer.

Because of the new non obvious location of the cyst you now have cancer. God speed user

Inflamed ingrown hair. Drain it and remove the hair. Put antibiotic ointment on it and it should heal up fine.

looks like a normal taint to me

These niggers are right

It hurts like shit
Probably because yo thighs are rubbing against each other.

It hurts. You pop it
It hurts less
You move on

Cancer isn't full of blood
If it's soggy and bloody, it's some shit that you have to pop
If it's fleshy, then you gonna die

Had something that looked like that on my thigh - didn't hurt, but freaked me out. Went to dermatologist, he removed it, and all was well. Turned out to be a cyst of some kind, forget the specific type offhand.

Ask the doc about it bro. It's probably no big deal, but the way mine looked he was concerned it was some sort of skin cancer. Better safe than sorry.