What exactly is wrong with her face? Does she have a birth defect of some sort? Retarded? A touch of downs?

What exactly is wrong with her face? Does she have a birth defect of some sort? Retarded? A touch of downs?

her dad is Mike Huckabee.... that's what's wrong with her face.

Look at her right eye (our left). Concentrate on it.
It's the vestige of Newt Gingrich's original genes - he's back as a female.

It's a trumptard

yea, she was born republican.

I have no idea who this ugly chick is but gay fucking thread.. total reach

shes sean spicer's replacement. youre gonna get to know who she is.

sara huckabee sanders. no relation to bernie, yes relation to mike.

Thanks.. but she doesnt look like sloth.. so wtf. She a republican. Who cares. Democrats are social justice fucking faggots who i cant stand

>OMG! someone said something about a republican I don't agree with they must be liberals!

ok, we'll see what happens with her. mike huckabee is a fag and sean spicer was too much of a normal guy to be trumps spokesperson.
maybe shell be a better fit.

I am not a rebublican you fucktard.. but that doesnt mean i agree with made up gender pronouns and sjws. Go fuck yourself

>being concerned or upset at all with gender issues that relate to less than 1% of the population
wow, youre letting them win.

Thats funny cause i would think that faggot college kids who pedal this shit make up way more that 1 percent of the population. Hey you fucking dolt i didnt say i care about the people who have gender issues.. i care about the media and college kids who push there toxic bullshit.

Just wait until Cecily Strong does her on SNL.

why though? why does it actually matter if someone wants to call themself something untypical?

The same reason why it matters is someone insist 2+2=5. It doesnt matter is a small group less then one percent believes that. But when the media and supposed educated people want to label you a racsist or sexist or bigot or caveman cause you disagree... fuck them

nobody with any actual influence or power is saying that though, youre just following hyperbole.

someone got murdered in my town a couple weeks ago. guess that means my town is dangerous right? even though it was the only murder in my towns history.

Listen dude i sympathize with people who think they were born in the wrong body.. and violence against them is a fucking disgrace. But lets not pretend that people who cant wrap their head around that are fucking less than human. Democrats 10 years ago mostly thought fags should not be allowed to get married. So lets not politicize and name call people who think differently.

but no actual democrats are doing that, just kids on college campuses, which is nothing new.

Reading comprehension ladies and gents..

You are joking right? What about gender bathroom laws. Obama and his weirdo ag past that law

what laws were passed?
ill wait, because there werent any.

I believe they compared it to the civil right movement.. saying those wh disagree are like those who believe in jim crow laws.

disagree with what?

It was an executive order from obama that threatened public schools funding if they didnt comply. Its still in the courts. Look it up man.

Transgender bathroom rights

show us a democrat with any actual influence who said that.

ill wait, because they didnt. besides maybe pelosi, which wouldnt suprise me.

still waiting.

Um the governor of north Carolina lost an election over this. Loreta lynch obamas ag.. president obama. Google it. Look dude you are clearly not a dolt so i take that back.. but transgender bathroom rights lost a governor an election in the state where i live.. and the real issue is not whether anyone cares if they use a bathroom that matches their appearance. The problem is the law. The democrats say republicans claim that transgender people molest kids and go into the bathrooms and are perverts. Thats not the issue. They are not. The problem is when you start legislating laws about bathroom behavior.. you need to define what transgendered means. Does it mean hormones. Is it about genitals? Pass ability. If a fat guy who is not truly trans puts on a wig and wants to listen to women take a shit claim hes is a girl is that ok. If you cant legally define gender you have a real problem. Because perverts like pedophiles who have nothing to do with being transgendered will exploit that legal loophole.

this isnt what you said, but fair enough. everyone lies about politics, even people who arent politicians.

ARKANSAS HILLBILLY SYNDROME

I apologize this is why i hate gender issues and laws.. i wasnt expecting someone really challenging me. So i apologize if i want clear in the beginning. Respect to you for asking real questions.