Cuz why not?

Are Egyptians considered black?

Other urls found in this thread:

tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/68364-ibrahim-faraq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they were arapd

Why are you asking this?
Ask an Egyptian if he's black, genetically Egypt is with the Middle East and North Africa which are semites.

WE

Only by niggers

WUZ

Semites are black.

They are not related to Americans, but still fall under he umbrella of black.

Semitea are as far away from blacks as can be, there is no connection between ssa and North Africa

I'm not asking if they are related to Americans, I'm just wondering if they would be considered black.

Try to go from ssa to North Africa without advanced civilization

advanced technology

There is no connection between SSA and North Africa, you can only move from North Africa to Middle East you can not move to SSA

t.taquan

Semites are semites not niggers

I'm not trying to imply they are related to Americans and whatnot no worries, but as a white guy, if I see one in passing, they look black to me. They got nappy hair and all.

Would boats be considered advanced technology? Most Semites actually live south of the Sahara. How would you account for the Hamites, that populate the Sahel. Apparently there is no concrete wall between the jungle and the desert, it is a transition.

Modern Egyptians look quadroon mulattoes as fuck. Don't know about ancient ones.

Here's the whiteness map
Semites fall under Caucasoids.

Hamites are pretty much tribes people and have dark skin from being in the sun. American negros are not hamites, but are congoids and mande people

>in thousands of years people never migrated to and out of one of the most important regions on earth
>populations always look the same, hence why natvie americans all looked like current americans

I'm probably whiter than you. Semitic women are pretty, but they do look black to me. I'm not implying that they are American niggers, but they definitely look black.

That map looks like it's from the 18th century.

Pic related is an ancient egyptian representation from the old kingdom found in Saqqarah.

>My ancestor :)

This guy is an Egyptian MMA fighter and he looks more quadroon than anything.

This is how I imagine Egyptians, 80~90% caucasian 10~20% SSA

I never said anything about American blacks, why do people keep bringing them up, but for the record most of them are from Nigeria, their enslavement was a result of the 18th century Fulani jihads.

As far as Hamites go. Haritins and Tuaregs are by definition Afro-Arabs. Fulanis have a bit less Arab admixture, and more semetic features.

Go look at population of Sudan, no city or population connxets to Egypt

Do you remember the clock boy? He is Egyptian and quadroon too.

>niggers think they're white
>niggers really believe they were Egyptian

He is Sudanese you retard

Denial is a river that runs deep.

This another Egyptian fighter literally looks like Hogrider kek

tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/68364-ibrahim-faraq

Stupid negro, try to walk from Egypt to Sudan without advanced tech or maps just following Nile.

If ancient Egyptians look like this they are neither white or black.

If I saw him in passing I would think he was black. Lightskin, but black nonetheless.

He's not even really that lightskinned to be honest with you. He's about will smiths complexion maybe even slightly darker.

Err... Nose? lips? He is only black in New World.

They look NOTHING foreign if you pick a bunch of pardos.

Egyptians are mongrel for sure.

Why don't old world people specify the difference?

Lot of Lybians and Algerians look nothing foreign too.

Genetic studies say otherwise.

Maybe only ancient ones or rich class ones. Because by looks I can tell a lot of them are light skinned mulattoes.

Do I look foreign

Or maybe ancient ones look like their general. Racemixing was a middle ages thing.

Nope.

Kek fuck off troll post your face

Their hieroglyphs don't look like that. Ancient Egyptian royalty was more Mediterranean, but the working class was more Nubian.

African slavery was pretty common in North Africa and Middle East countries like Saudi Arabia and Oman.

It's still common. It's an economic staple for Sahel countries.

>troll

I see even whiter people than you in the streets.

Yes it began in Middle Ages with alphabets and other advanced tech

Hahahaha

>alphabet
>Middle Ages

No, neither ancients nor modern. Sadat Was an actual Nubian too you boring shit

In the new world a Nubian is considered black.

>semites are black

I'm sure it has always been the case