Ask a tranny anything

Ask a tranny anything

When did you know you wanted to transition? Mtf or ftm?

I always wanted to be a girl but i didn't learn transition was real until i was 25, i started hormones the week after, now 27 and living full time as a woman. Mtf.

Which is superior, manual or automatic?

Do your parents know you're mentally ill?

How passing are you?

Why don't you kill yourself for us?

Also I was a complete shut in with ZERO friends or social skills. And I used to lift weights and act like a neo nazi just because i wanted to bury my feminine feels. I can't believe I went from a shaved head buff loser to a pretty girl with a bf, friends, my own place, and a fun outgoing life.

pics?

Has anyone offered to ignite the gasoline they poured on you?

Your mom fuckweasel

is gender a lie or are you lying?

srsly tho, why bother with man/woman/trans when you can just be whatever the fuck you want to be and not care what people call you or how you dress?

Why are you still breathing?

Where do you find the strength to go on when by all accounts, you should be suicidal mess that never leaves your bed?

Aren't you aware that being a trap is gay?

Automatic, before transition I used to rebuild chevy transmissions for drag racing lol

Very

Yes, they disowned me when i came out. I had to live on the street until i left the state and really started transitioning. I came back home a few months ago now fully living as a woman and they accept me. I don't love them anymore though for how they abandoned me.

Cut or Uncut?

How does out feel to know that Planed Parenthood failed your mom?

Well I'm following my dreams of being a fashionable woman. And the crazy thing its working. I've never been this happy in my wholr life. Being a man sucks lol.

Gender is very real, I'm just prolly a major birth defect and living as a girl fixed all my mental issues and now im a successful contilributor to society.

Pics, please

After transitioning, cut (as in off)

Uncut, not getting vaginoplasty either i decided.

Until you realize that only fetishists and perverts wants to touch you?

Thats why, its so not a good operation and my trans friends that had it all regret it.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Foreskin cut or uncut on you. And what do you find attractive?

Actually my boyfriend is straight. And we're moving in together. He said I'm literally just like a woman, even the clingy emotional shit that he doesn't really like but tolerates

>Gender is very real, I'm just prolly a major birth defect and living as a girl fixed all my mental issues and now im a successful contilributor to society.

Wrong.
You will never be a successful contributor to society.

Im not cut moron, look at the pic again

Thanks for the reply, good luck to you :)

Why do you insist on denying science?

You were born either XX or XY, if you feel something else, there's something wrong with your brain and you should seek medical help.

That doesn't mean I don't value you as a human being, but honestly, the general public is tired of this agenda being rammed down our throat. (no pun intended).

Do what you want in the privacy of your own home, but to force the public to change for a less than 1% minority?

Fuck you, buddy.

That is the worst fake vagina, I have EVER seen.

It's like someone threw a handgrenade into an Arby's.

Kek didn't that was you.

So do perfer uncut guys too?

Are you the kind of tranny that thinks of it as a delusional mental disorder, or the kind that thinks you're a X in a Y's body?

What color are your panties?

Yes, thank god my bf is uncut

>You will never be a successful contributor to society.
I work in an architectural firm and pay more taxes then you so yeah i contribute to society. I also volunteer to build houses for paralyzed people one week a month so fuck you.

>Being mad at the sick person
So I'm guessing Schizo's should be given meds, they should just be shocked until they're normal.

Surgery and hormones for trans individuals is like medication for schizos. Blame the LGBT groups for making it a sex thing

whats it feel like to grow tits?

whats it feel like to play with them?

how long did it take for them to grow?

any interesting tid-tits?

Neither. I know its a physical birth defect. My brain scans prove it. My brain is basically neurologically female, a defect caused while i was in my mothers womb.

Show us your tits

It felt so amazing. I've always wanted boobs. I did play with them lots but now its like yeah i have boobs, big deal

If you want to improve society, stop virtue signaling and just kill yourself.

user, you have to prove you are passing. A lot of people say they are passing.

Do you agree that nowadays transsexuals are being more feminine than women?

Show me your dick

Your boyfriend is dating a tranny. You have a penis. Tits don't make you a woman. So you're dating a faggot.

describe it you nigger

its my fetish

whats it feel liek to grow? how does it feel to play with them and how long did tit take to grow?

>Claims Neither
>Then claims they are a girl in a guys body
user, if you're born with a dick but defects make the doctors operate on you to look like a woman, you're still a guy.
But what ever. Delude yourself and posture towards the people you wish would accept you while turning down those you don't like even if they accept you with zeal

you gotta post your butthole or gtfo

Oh god yes. I'm super feminine and rarely i see women as feminine as me.

Sounds like your faggot ass had never seen a ditty.
Go to bed you 14 year old faggot

Get on hormones and grow your own dude. They did hurt 2 years straight though

Dont make me get all weird up in here and post my /d/eviant tit growth fetishism, cause i will

The 14 year old faggot is triggered

i dont have any pictures of my dick on my pc.

I mean why flame. They are taking themselves out of the gene pool willingly. And adopted kids are better off with a tranny rather than an orphanage.
It fixes itself really.

Gtfo you autistic mung.

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DOCTOR PAVEL?

No it doesn't

Exactly, but tbh me and my bf when we get married are only adopting a white kid

How are you affected by it, seriously?

A faggot dressing up like a woman doesn't bother me more than a Muslim in traditional garb or a black guy perpetuating the nigger stereotype.

And considering you can buy pretty much any chemical concoction nowadays if you really wanted to, trannies can always get their hormone replacement. This way it's less of a burden on healthcare.

So, you're going to be a trap racist and a faggot trying to adopt.

Sounds legit

Better you faggots than orphanage, or methheads.

They are mentally ill.

So are autists, aspies, downies, lefties etc...

There is no cure. You just roll with it and try to increase the patient's quality of life.

I wasn't flaming trans
refer to my post

Anything?

Do the world a favor, set your hair on fire and put it out with an icepick.

What's the difference between a man that wants to defy gender roles, and dress and act like a stereotypical woman, and a trans woman?

Actually, there is a cure.

As of the moment you demand two people to be killed.

It's much easier to just off you. Less hassle, more people happy.

socially? one of them identifies as a woman and the other identifies as a man. One of them will want to be treated a s a man, while the other will want to be treated as a woman.

biologically? trans people are neurological hermaphrodites. they have unusually feminine brains in masculine bodies or vice-versa. their brains and bodies tried to develop in different directions due to unusual levels of hormone exposure in the womb, which is what causes the whole mixup. this means OP really does have a "girl" brain even though they grew up in a body that produced lots of testosterone. after taking hormone therapy there's very little difference between op's brain and any other girl's.

Add your name to the list as well, you autistic mongrel gypsy.

Hitler was right.

Nope.
Penis equals man
Vagina equals female

Take your SJW ass back to tumblr

I fully agree. He was right to put a bullet in his retarded brain.

k. didn't say anything about genitals or "male and female"

sex is genitals and has a biological basis. gender is psychological and also has a biological basis. even though there's a strong correlation, they're not the same thing. not my fault if you're too dumb to understand that.

Well I'm just gonna jump in and say I'm an engineer and I don't give a fuck what people do. It's the American way. Mind your business you fucking cucked fag.

They never found a body.
Go back to cuckbook, faggot

It's ironic because posting here puts you in the cucked position. You know you like it. Big daddy corporations telling you how to live your life.

Gender = sex.
Gtfo

Scientifically you are wrong. Your 'common sense' is just a phrase used by idiots who think organic bananas cure cancer.

Go back to tumblr you SJW faggot.

Trans is faggot
Liking trans is faggot

you faggots think everything is "cucked"
go back to your subs and quit sitting up Sup Forums

Yeah so what. I do what I want. I'll fucking kill you if you try and stop me. I know quite a few of my kind conceal carry. Always ready to surprise a self cucked conservative with 7 bullets to the chest.

Gender is not the same as sex you imbecile.

Gender is a social construct. Sex is a biological definition. A MTF is biologically male, but socially female.

I didn't cause the SJWs to hijack the meaning of the word to push their bullshit liberal agenda, but that doesn't change facts.

Transgenderism is the result of a brain being the different sex than the rest of the body. We lack the ability to transition the brain to match the body, so we transition the body to match the brain.

If you don't like that then don't fuck transgenders.

Show me a transgender chimpanzee or bonobo.
Since they share 97% of our DNA and exhibit the same behaviors including language and tool use.

Not trolling I'm genuinely curious. Is there enough peer reviewed research to substantiated those claims about neuroscience? A few years ago I took a class in neuroscience at a leading school, and when these issues came up we were told that studies were limited and not much was proven on these theories. Can you recommend any scientific literature on the subject? I have access to many scientific journals through the university I work in, would be very interested to learn what evidence supports that claim

nah
this dude can barely count to 2, there's no way he's gonna learn something from a trap thread on Sup Forums
dont waste your time

Quite a few chimps are gay just google it. Even idiots have access to google although I wish only the scientifically literate were allowed to have the internet, or vote.

Conceal carry doesn't work at 300 meters

Get em tyranny do you

Gay doesn't equate to transgender, show me the transgender ape.

And what are you gonna do from 300 meters? Snipe me? I don't live in your backwater swamp dude.

So you legitimately believe it's science that made you this way, that your brain was made female and your body was male? Sorry but that's pretty hard to believe

It pretty much does. It shows role reversal from at least one consenting partner. But now we're getting into voodoo psychology. Fact is, this is American people can do whatever they want short of steal, rape and murder.

Never found Jesus' body either, nor disproving of God. Amagad must be realz Cuz absence of evidence in contrary!

Why do you support an ideology which suggested eugenics anways, you sound quite untermensch. I mean with the double digit iq and all.

300 meters is a standard distance for hitting a target