Why?

Why?

cause its fun.

Why not

Why what? And what is that in the pic

Add/ADHD ... But really now your not cool if you don't have one.. if having one means I'm cool then fuck being cool..

autism

Fidget spinners aren't the problem,
it's the fucking oily faced 7th graders that treat these autism detection devices as a gift from God

Because Pogs had their run in the 90's

they're fun to play around with

>autism

I think it's funny how autists can't figure out why these are fun.

those look nice. I remember my dad had a big metal one with the spawn logo on it

A way of selling widgets to morons

I broke my boyfriend's 12 year old brothers fidget spinner today by throwing it on the concrete

These things are fun, cheap ways to fidget in a way that's at least somewhat socially acceptable. And honestly Sup Forumsros, since when is something being autism made it bad? Sup Forums wouldn't fucking EXIST if 78% of us memelords weren't socially isolated autistic loners. I mean fuck....

The popularity of this toy just show the amount of autistic fucks there are in the world.

Myself included.

Because Pogs...

There's the rub. If Autists are in such a high number, is it really autism?

Because autism is real.

upgraded knockoff from 10 years ago. this shit calmed my adhd just fine, but this younger generation needs more flash i guess.

see

Everything is Autism.

What the fuck???? What are you talking about? What's your fucking problem???
You get this from eBay and you just fiddle with it while you work or study or something. Like spinning a pencil.
You know what I did in soviet union? I had a match box with a match through it and I was spinning that between fingers. If you don't get why these are fun to twirl around, you're 100% autistic or never achieved anything useful through hard mental work in your whole life.
Fuck off, will you?

Everything is cool when you're part of a team.

I don't fuckin' know.

there is no need
to get upset

Says the liar
Гпй пидopы

This. Autists today don't even know about the beauty of simplicity of fingerboxes. Bet they wouldn't be able to do even a simplest 2-finger rolling backflip trick.

They spin duh.

It was just a regular toy until someone slapped the label of ADD/ ADHD/ autism on it and then everyone had to have one. It's a toy and I don't see how something that would take your attention would help you focus in class. As someone that never sat still in school, I definitely didn't need a toy to help me focus. Case and point, they're just a toy and happen to be a fad right now.

Exactly. Before I got my first box, i constantly clicked my pen in and out all day at school. In class, in line for lunch, etc...

This is why i call bullshit on spinners. It works for people with adhd as a distraction, not as a coping device like fbs or clickers.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Ah, dude my fingerbox has been 100x better than the stupid fucking spinner. Couldn't make it through life without it.

Why?

Why?

What's the point of those??

Why?

Yeah, I much prefer my fingerbox. I got one handcrafted by a Japanese luthier years ago.

they were a fad picked up by UK soldiers at the end of ww2, but it was found that it eased the symptoms of what would later be defined as ptsd.

I think I have made my point now. The lesson you should take home from today is that mature adults don't give a shit what elementary/primary school kids are interested in. You should have enough going on in your life that it is not an issue. If you don't... it's safe to say you're a fucking loser.

The Autismo Ultimo

So they are just a empty box?

I really love the artwork from the first gen Pokemon cards. The fossil ones were cool but everything after that wasn't as good. The rocket series was good though.

I must be getting old. Watching kids on the internet argue about about this toy is infinitely more autistic than they claim the product is.

mass produced jap knockoffs are all over ebay. if you have an authentic one from a crafter... good on you. i saw a hand carved fb on a forum. closest ive gotten to the real thing.

>I broke my boyfriend's 12 year old brothers fidget spinner today by throwing it on the concrete
did he kick your tranny ass out for that?

Why

oh hell no. check out your local swap meets or community yard sales. you will find a couple. the decent ones have a removable bottom so you can see what fabric is in them.

I have a fidget cube. It's pretty great. It's like ten times better than fucking with the dice or toothbrushes that are on my desk.

My GF is a teacher and she says that the spinners are basically a plague, though. They look cool so the kids just want them as toys.

Oh so theirs fabric in them neat

autism multitool