GO VEGAN

GO VEGAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHHe-iViJIY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=GHHe-iViJIY

Sorry bruv. Thanks for the offer but meat tastes better.

Is honey vegan? Why, why not?

No bees are killed and the Queen has her wings pulled off so she does not fly way

Lol what a dumbass

Dumb argument, because there are more bees as a result of beekeeping, and that's good for the environment. Also, with CCD, we need as many bees as we can get, and beekeeping does the trick. It also forces companies to invest into researching CCD so they don't lose muh profits.

No, faggot. Also, what's with the vegan shitposting recently? Fuck off back to plebbit

Exactly

GO
FUCK YOURSELF

You are the dumb ass

Why not go vegan does the idea hurt your pea size brain ?

This

The world is changing does change scare you ? are you living in the past ?

You have a wife and kids ?

There are statistically less health risks associated with veganism/vegetarianism in third world countries because you consume a higher percentage of protein in the form of insects as a byproduct of food production.

I prefer chicken.

What are you arguing with exactly?

We need beekeepers because of CCD. It's destroying bee colonies left and right. This isn't controversial, it's a fact. And like I said, if companies need bees to make money, they'll do their damnedest to protect them.

And, yeah, there's been a lot of vegan shitposting, you need to fuck off back to plebbit. That's not controversial, it's a fact. Fuck off. Back. To plebbit.

Or tumblr, that's likely the faggotry y'all come from.

I now declare this thread an "OP is a faggot" meme posting thread.

vegans are autistic weirdos.
if you were actually serious about this shit and not some retarded idealist virtue signaling you would be primarily vegetarian but still eat ethically/sustainably raised meat and insect protein, cutting back heavily on red meat. you're only hurting yourself with your stupidity or god forbid your children.

Do it for Vega!

You know that meat made us evolve in the first place?
I could "Go vegan" and still kill people if a wanted to