I've only watched the first 3 episodes of Stranger Things so far, but I'm having trouble pushing through because

I've only watched the first 3 episodes of Stranger Things so far, but I'm having trouble pushing through because...

Am I supposed to like this nancy character? She's a degenerate. And I can't tell if the show wants you to like her because the jew run liberal cuck media glorifies sex and drugs these days.

Am I supposed to despise her the way that I do?

bump for degeneracy

>I'm an alt-rightist

>I'm a nu-male

Why does Hollywood promote pedophilia and children having sex?

>She's a degenerate
How? She's branching out and experiencing romance for the first time in her life.

>>>>>>>>

I'm not at all.. I'm a liberal.

Not liking a character that disrespects her family and desperately wants to sleep with a guy that is a douche and shits on her best friend, is not "alt right".

So are you one of these mega feminist liberals and you think her character is "liberated"?

So confirmed, degenerates ARE supposed to like Nancy?

>exclusively posts on blue boards

Jokes on you, I post on /hm/ regularly.

i guess i'm kinda cheating since i'm a liberal and all but it still feels pretty cool to see a bingo where i don't check any of the boxes at all

i don't check any of these either though so i don't think these two are mutually exhaustive

>guy drops a line where he says shes in band
>shes not in band, he knows nothing about her, hes just trying to bust a load in her
>nancy does despicable things like complain that an innocent child went missing because she wants to go out and get fucked
>lies to her family about her "relationship"
>tricks her friend into wasting the night with her

I had no idea this is what romance is. I guess I'm just a decent human being.

>a character that disrespects her family
Why? She's conscious of the fact that her parents don't love each other, and her mother is incredibly hypocritical.

>desperately wants to sleep with a guy that is a douche and shits on her best friend
Her best friend shat on him more. Steve let her and fatty come over to his house, he didn't have to extend his kindness that far. Also you should finish watching the show, Steve's actually a pretty cool guy.

>I'm a liberal
>I just use the language of the alt-right unironically and hold identical viewpoints to those espoused regularly on Sup Forums and men's rights subreddits

The only reason she's unlikable is because Steve is a shitty character.

>see a woman get called a degenerate
>proceed to get massive assoffended right away

>wh-why isnt my generic regurgitated Sup Forums bullshit getting replies?

I voted democrat in my state. I'm a registered democrat. I believe in many progressive ideas like pro choice, etc.

There is nothing likeable about a young child whining and lying her way to get fucked by a guy who doesnt even know if shes in fucking band or not.

>I'm a liberal

>Everything I don't like Watches mlp and wears le fedora
Woah there, you get lost on your way to leddit?

As if you don't spend all day on Sup Forums.

Bizarre strawman. I've literally been there once a few months ago and everything they were talking about was boring and irrelevant. You must be projecting.

I'm sorry that you enjoy degenerate characters, but the way you're rationalizing it is just sad

>he's just trying to bust a load in her
She accuses him of this pretty early on, yet they're still together by the end of the show quite happily.

>nancy does despicable things
>lies to her family about her "relationship"
>tricks her friend into wasting the night with her
This isn't degenerate you retard. She doesn't tell her family about the relationship because it's not their business and they'll flip the fuck out. Am I supposed to believe you never lied to your parents when you were younger? She doesn't trick her friend to do shit either. She invites her along so that they can all have a good time.

This sounds like typical Sup Forumslution bitching over every unjustifiable breath a woman makes.

>thread has been open for 15 minutes
>10 unique posters
>no replies

Huh? You got aspergers?

>This isn't degenerate you retard.
You're a bad person

>Am I supposed to believe you never lied to your parents when you were younger?
Nope. I did, many times. And I regret it. It only made communication walls between me and my family. Literally does nothing good for anybody.

You know what I am getting fucking sick of you Sup Forums fuckers ruining this board. I don't care if you try to lie and pretend you're a liberal, I KNOW for a fact you're not and I have fucking exposed for exactly what you are

>muh white genocide
>muh Milo
>muh Make America Great Again

You're a sexist fucking asshat who has probably never even so much as talked to a girl and you're going to come on here and try to spew this garbage -- not while I'm here. You just got called the fuck out, kid, now shut the fuck up, quit being a shitlord, and maybe someday if you work really hard a girl will actually let you touch her then you won't have to come on Sup Forums and make sexist fucking threads to cope with the fact that your mother didn't love you as a child. And before you come up with a snarky little reply I am leaving this thread so don't even bother.

>Its not a mothers business what her underage child is doing in the middle of the night with strange men
>I'm not a degenerate
Okay dude. For sure.

That's amazing how much you typed.
Stopped reading after you said Sup Forums, because as I established, it's irrelevant to me.
You seem to have a mental illness. Completely obsessed with it.

>"stop being a kid"
>"sexist"
>"shitlord"
>defending women for no reason

I think that's pretty close to a bingo mate, congratulations.

>You're a bad person
You made an entire thread dedicated to your hatred for a 17 year old because she got a boyfriend. You're a petty and bad person.

>Nope. I did, many times. And I regret it. It only made communication walls between me and my family. Literally does nothing good for anybody.
So either you're a degenerate just like Nancy, or people lying to their parents isn't degenerate. Pick one.

Plebbit has finally invaded Sup Forums, holy shit.

I'd love to call this bait but this looks pretty legit. But then it's hilarious too.

>you just got called the fuck out, kid
>quit being a shitlord
>I KNOW for a fact you're not and I have fucking exposed for exactly what you are

It's really dark to think this is a real person... I'm going to just assume this isn't real. I have more faith in humanity than this.

Yes, I was a degenerate. Thank god I got on the right path. What is your point?

If I watched a show with a younger me as a character, I would be annoyed by younger me. Why do you think me also being a degenerate justifies her degeneracy? You're HIGHLY unintelligent dude.

HAHAHA JESUS CHRIST BINGO

>because she got a boyfriend
Either bad reading comprehension or having argument with your made up strawman. Pick one.

Dude, I'm actually scared that people like this exist..

Where did the white genocide and trump shit come into play? This is a SERIOUS mental disorder, I'm not even trying to be a dick. Really hope this guy can get help..

>I KNOW for a fact
Aaaaaand this is why you have bad opinions about things. You must really believe you're intelligent.

>if you don't assume every one is from Sup Forums and don't attribute all disagreements to "white genocide" then you aren't a liberal

Ya, do you realize disgusting irrational people like you are the reason that retard Trump is about to be president? I'm still voting for Hillary, but it makes perfect sense my friends want to vote for Trump to spite awful people like you. You just name call people who disagree with you and everyone who disagrees with you is sexist and racist. Truly an awful person. Can't really call you a human being.

Redditors replying to obvious bait

>"ironic" overuse of TRIGGERED
you can tell whoever made that picture gets really angry when his memes get made fun of, it's his last and strongest defense mechanism getting steamrolled over