QUICK! You have 60 seconds to explain why you don't have a fidget spinner

QUICK! You have 60 seconds to explain why you don't have a fidget spinner

>hard mode
>you can't use "im a raging faggot" as an excuse

Cause i'm not autistic/mentally defective.

Because I legitimately don't understand the appeal. Care to explain OP? Everyone has one and I seriously don't know why.

/thread tbh

why would I want to spend cash on that shit

Try one out for yourself. They are addicting and a lot of fun. I find myself fidgeting with mine all the time. Helps reduce stress tbh, familia.

Cuz i'm too old for that shit

>spinning on one axis
Fucking pleb.

Fidget cube cures my autism better

you trying to create a portal into another dimension?

What is this called. and how do I build one

I might if I ever happen to just get a hold of one, but I try to avoid superfluous spending.

>I'm not 12
>I have an Xbox
>I have a woman that just blew me

hade to throw it away couse i couldent stop spinning it and got nothing done XD

>I'm not 12
>I have an xbox
Okay Mods ban the child

I'd rather field strip and reassemble my guns.

Because having one and using it is a clear sign of a severe mental disorder. When you see someone with one of these, avoid them. Do not make eye contact or else you run the rick of them entering a tantrum screeching 'REEEEE!' while yelling about needing tendies and a security blanket.

If you need one of these because you 'fidget' a lot, you have little to no self control and you should probably be medicated for your condition.

My penis works just fine.

Suck a dick faggot its satisfying to have the shit spinning smoothly

I'm busy going to work, working my shitty factory job and playing vidja games!
I guess I could have one but... I have better ways to kill time.
They do look kind of neat though.

Because it was a fucking dollar. I've spun it maybe 3 times, now sits with my tamagotchi. You Faggots will complain about anything.

I bet you'd start an argument over which girl scout cookie was best...
Thin mints btw.

BAIT but ill still say they distract you more than help you focus

I got one! But I prefer the rubber ring more, cracks my joints nicely

Id rather finger my ass at five minute intervals than be a retard thanks

Because they were designed for autistic children.

What is that? I want one.

I saw this things someday on the internet, what do you do with those?

I hav no fucking idea

FUCKING THIN MINT, SHEEP! Thin mints are gross. Who the fuck likes tje taste of toothpaste with their chocolate cookie?

Samoas are the little girls gift to humanity. The only thing better than their little bald pussies, are their caramel covered, coconut, chocolate chewy cookies.

Because I haven't bought one yet

just seems like wasteful spending for a little fad that contributes nothing for me. I dont even understand the hate and claiming its autistic to play with a little spinning toy, just seems like a basic bored desk to to me like Clackers or Magnetic desk toys.

Seems more autistic/retarded to complain about them.

I'd prefer to use a real shuriken instead of an autistic one

Because i already own a fedora and vape.

Because I'd rather have a fidget cube.

that shit went back in time

100% proof Sup Forums is just a bunch of faggot kids.

Real shurikens are autistic ones. A real shuriken is actually autistic because its a useless weeb weapon.

Because I'm not a retarded American

>implying medication can give self control
Ain't how that shit works, homie.
As the hot dog vendor told the Buddhist monk who gave him a $20, change must come from within.

Only bald pussy I see here is you, for not being able to handle the minty-fresh goodness of Thin Mints™.

Shit toy. Money went down toilet. I can make a cheap alternative out of baby toys.

Lemme give yoy a quick rundown:

>designed to provide an outlet for ADHD, anxiety, and autism, all of which cause people to have excess energy, or no way to properly contain it, thus allowing them to concentrate/calm the hell down.
>Think like tapping your leg or clicking a pen, but far less annoying/distracting to others.
>However, it caught on as a trendy toy for regular kids who don't need them, which ironically, has the opposite effect, distracting the little shits.
>obligatory Bogdanoff reference as it's a quick rundown

Spent all my money on Pogs.

I don't have a fidget spinner but I do have an old ashwood fingerbox that I made with my grandfather a while back

It has no hinges

poor impulse control

Really? Post a pic. I could be willing to spend up to $800 on a non-hingy.

I honestly don't know where to buy one. Toy's R Us? I never go in there. Are these stupid expensive? Beyblades are coming back. Oh dear.

I'm old and don't understand things anymore. This world frightens me.

I do, my doctor recommended it for my ADD, it actually works very well.

Sorry, but it's now for sale
My fingerbox is really precious to me, it is my last memento of my grandpa (he passed away in '09 from lung cancer)

Besides, it's actually a pretty competitive fingerbox. I've won several city and county fingerboxing competitions

cause i don't know what the fuck they are?