5/10

Thanks for that seven mang. Yours looks great. Rate you an 8.5

Thoughts on le peepee

turd/10

Another view

Manly man's man dick/10

r8 plz

itty bitty, grow some titties
Also thought it was a turd from the thumbnail.

R8

Faggot/10
>asking men to look at your cock
>asking men to look at your cock and tell you what they think about your cock
>asking men to look at your cock in public and tell you what they think about your cock
>asking men to look at your cock in public over the internet on the asshole of the internet's board full of disgusting men and boys and tell you what they think about your cock

>being this gay
cock rate has always been homofag thread
no straight man posts images of his cock for other men to gawk at
real men find that repulsive

Why do you drink pussy juices and estrogen milkshakes through a straw? Womany fuck

this itt: fags

hurr durr response from a faggot
typical fag

Welcome to life. These threads always fucken kill it. Women ones never do. Learn to catch up or chop off the rest of your burger cock for females and kikes. You started original sin and that still wasnt good enough. You guys bitch all the time because everybody knows men>women. In ALL ways. Go cry somewhere else. We dont bother you. Leave us the fuck alone. Im convinced you check out all these dicks in the gym. Or on here. And how do you react before you roll around on the floor? Clammosexuals suck

Hello eunuch. Pussy hat wearing step on muh cubes cuck

Nice penis.

Dank you

rate

What is this our first uncut? 8.25

You're welcome.

rate plz

Hot post

You really do have a beautiful cock, man. Wish I could pleasure you...

How would you go about doing that for me??

Ever think about foreskin restoration?

might post full body pic if enough rates

Almost an 8. Too much retraction though

I've heard of it, but never really looked into it. Why? Do you not like my dick? Also any info on restoration

yup eu fag here

I'm doing the night time canister method. I like it but i got cut at 21 for memes and I'm just on a mini crusade now cuz I feel badly for dudes this was done to

retraction?

Where you've peeled back your uncut dick or it does it itself. I like to see skin coverage whether forced or otherwise. Hence my propensity for uncut soft shots too :)

here go

How's the progress going? Also why should I do it? Any benefit to doing that

I lol'd. Measuring up on a masturbator.

Any way you like, Sir. I'd give you access to my mouth OR asshole. Which ever you would enjoy more.

Cute. You remind me of my one buddy though. He's uncut but it literally never covers him no matter how hard or soft
It's great. This method uses skin cream inside the pill bottle or film canister. It's comfortable. It gives me the most 'disgusting' hard boners I've ever had. And it will reglisten the head and make for proper fapping. Because I know the adult differences and wasn't kiked at birth. Most restorers appreciate the friction required that most men have. Or else it will get tough and lose feeling as we become old bags. I have a fear of limp dick since I love penises so much. Also I've seen before and after pics and videos and even fap jobs. And fuck. It looks amazing and you could trick a urologist with this. Takes only about a year

I'd probably see what skills you have with your mouth first

I might have to check into that, how much does that sort of this coat? Any recommendations?

Like six dollars. Just google canister method foreskin restoration. Some ron lowe guy on a tlc tugger site. Make your own. Dont buy his overpriced shit. His tutorial videos are good though

I would get down on my knees and kneel down in front of you there... and start by slowly stroking your cock with my right hand... then caress your balls with my left hand... then take the head of your cock into my mouth.. being that you're so big, I don't know how much I could take in, but I would definitely give it my all to get as much of your cock into my mouth as possible.. I would suck with slow gentle head movement.. then wrap my hand around your cock and use it as an extension of my mouth and suck you that way for awhile.. then pull your cock out of my mouth and lick down to your balls and suck them while I jack you off... then move back up to your cock and take you back into my mouth.. this time sucking with a more steady pace... switching between just using my mouth to using both my hand and mouth at the same time... I'd want you to cum in my mouth. I wouldn't let you waste a drop of your cum. I would swallow every thing you gave me. I view that as a reward....

rate pls

another
rate?

Oh really? I'll look into it then

r8

Cool! Also make sure you get one that you know your huge cock can be not too snug inside but also not so wide that it's too wide for these affects. In either case. You will not get loosey gooseyness or a turkey neck on your balls. Ive researched this hard and the body has ways of adjusting. Nobody experiences any problems

Almost an 8

Rate em

Send your cocks to
Aussieguy903 on kik

Damn that is fucking hot. Makes me wanna fap right now actually, the thought of you doing that for me is making me diamonds

Do you think my cock will look even better by the end of it ?

Glad you like that. I really wish I could do that for you. I am the type that loves to give pleasure. Just kinda my thing. By all means, fap, would love to know you're cumming to the description I gave of what I want to do for you.

I'll be thinking of you pleasuring my cock with your skills as I fap with my big cock

You are a really cool and hot and ballsy guy with an open personality. Most dudes our age are like this now. Prolly always have been but had fewer options to be as open. I do have a fetish for this kind of subject so I'm biased. But just remember this. Only the beautiful bird gets caged. If you make your own way. Be your own person. People only make fun of what they dont like about themselves. I think dudes are losing their whole "make fun of foreskin" attitudes now in America. But yes. You would fucking kill any man or woman who looks at you. There's just something about uncutters that show potentials and variety. You will also pressure wash ceilings with your seed after you finish this work

One of the better things I've read here , nice info . I have big loads , but dont shoot out as powerful as they use to. Since I do have a curve to my dick. I need those big loads spraying, but I shoot out loads of cum

You on the holy grail of cum too like me? Fuck. The way you write you make me get a nais hard on. I dont know if curvatures have much to do with this. But listen son. If you dribbled I wouldnt give a fuck. And if you restore, you'll prolly get nice watery blasts that take out eyes

Well that does sound pretty ideal to me. Need to blow loads all over a girls/guys face, need to really cover them in cum. Holy Grail of Cum? Do explain user?

Do not take zinc on an empty stomach

what do you think?

Is this something that you have tried out? Do you see a difference??

I wish you and me were friends out there in the world :). I really like you. Yes. I have. And um. How do I explain this to you. I'll put it this way. I hate to sleep now because my dick just entertains me so much now :). Between all the memes I'm doing (a bath mate too) and all this I've already told you. Each day is new and fun and exciting. I shoot now about 8 squirts prolly 10-12 feet away. Drink lots of water. I'll drink your ejaculate :P

>>wtf, with this color your dick look like big shit

big cocks got me wet

OC just took 5 seconds ago. You like?

I'm sure you look like Quasimodo and you're all alone with your big dick.

Godzilla's cock? Jesus Christ, man...

bump these juicy dicks

poodick haha

I wunna see you fuck that hip toy. that huge cock would be poking out the back!

geiler schwanz

Anyone wanna Kik

rate?

>xvideos.com/video2744850/my_fake_black_pussy

reminds me of this vid. his big dick hits the back no prob

gimme ur kik

11/10

Woman/10 also wanna see you flaccido domingo

only got flaccid ones in lingerie
>CDing sometimes

Go on

Damn nice. And I aint even in to that shit. You have the rare, white as white dick with the perfect meat in the foreskin region
Good for a cutlet because the turtle cap. 8.75