Be me

>be me
>22 yo with 28 yo sister
>spend years reading incest threads on Sup Forums
>alone in house with sister
>reading incest stories on Sup Forums on phone
>cock getting diamonds
>have weird idea
>go into sister sat on couch watching keeping up with the khardasians or some shit
>"can you do me a favor"
>"What" she says mildly annoyed
>take my hard cock out
>see her eyes widen in shock
>Hardest ive ever been
>"can you give me a handjob"
>looks at me like 'are you fucking joking right now kind of face'
>"no" she says
>"come on it'll only take a minute"
>"go ask one of your girl friends"
>"no you're the only one i want"
>still jerking my hard cock infront of her while taking
>"stop acting like a child" she says
>"come on it'll be fun why not"
>"cause im your sister"
>"so?"
>"go play in your room"
>trying to think what to say next
>Jerking off still
>try to reach for her hand, she pulls it away
>just stand there jerking, cant think what to say next
>she gets up and walks into kitchen
>follow her after a little bit
>she's bent over kitchen table look at laptop
>Dat ass.jpg
>walk over to her, cock still out and hard
>put and on small of her back
>"look im sorry, i didnt mean to make you uncomfortable"
>"fine"
>"just dont tell anyone ok"
>"fine, whatever" she sounds pissed
>go to my room
>sit on bed, head all fussy, wtf just happened
>hear her come upstairs and go into her room, slams door
>finish myself off while eyes welling up abit
>whole think took about 4-5 minutes

Oh boy you done fucked up.

what happened next

>Sexually assault my own sister

OP sometimes just regretting doing something isn't enough. Sometimes things you do are symptomatic of larger problems you have. You need counselling.

Your sister is 28 and still lives at home? Tell her to get a fucking job. then when she's working the corner you can be her first client.

You fucked up.

I think I see your probanon,
> 28 yo sister

But as they say, nothing ventured....

Let it go.

OP, listen to me. The game isn't over yet. Go back and do what you do best, my friend. The fact that she didn't freak out is a good sign

Round 2, baby. Do it for her.

Nothing yet, she hasnt told anyone though i think its probably a waiting game.

i dont really regret it user, i still go into her room and jerk off over her while she sleeps

she has a job, she broke up with her boyfriend and had to move back home cause she cant save money to actually get her own place

Dude you don't just go for it like that. You have to be subtle somehow like have her catch you jerking it and then catch her vibe afterwards. Or maybe get her drunk and give a massage or some shit. She will probably tell your parents and your relationship is definitely ruined for life.

Your best course of action right now: buy some cocaine or other heavy drug, when you're confronted say you were high as fuck. Needless to say, you fucked up good

Definitely go with the I was fucked up route. Unless you are super social awkward and creepy already then the damage cannot be undone.

you are insane. the only way to remedy this is to kill yourself

i dont know user this happened like 8 months ago maybe i left it too long for round 2

yeah i wasn't thinking like that user it was just a Sup Forums induced milaze

'i was abusing drugs' was the plan i came up with if the shit hits the fan user

Now she has something to hold over you til one of you dies. Good job OP

>she hasnt told anyone though

Yes she has. She was on her laptop and is now in her room alone. I guarantee she has told her close friends on Facebook and is looking for anyone who is willing to let her move in with them so she can get away from you.

Threaten her. Say she better not tell anybody, or you will pull out your dick in front of her and start stroking it.

Shit you already did that...
Sorry OP, blaze of glory time

>maybe i left it too long for round 2
Maybe so. Any other stories though? Close calls when sneaking into her room?
Have you found anything of hers or caught her or her friends doing anything?
I need more stories.

>Close calls when sneaking into her room
no, i leave just before i need to cum cause im a fucking pussy but once i couldnt help myself and came it got on the side of her bed and her carpet, i wiped up the bit on the carpet with my socked foot but left it on the bed cause i was afriad of waking her.
>Have you found anything of hers
unfortunately not i looked through her stuff when alone in the house but nothing to be found, i know her twitter/facebook/instagram account passwords but no nudes or anything, shes pretty boring tbh

wait, how long ago was this?

can you post a pic of her user? you can crop the face, I just wanna know what we're dealing with here.

Tell her you troll a website called Sup Forums and were put up to it... apologize and talk to her...

November 2016

I second
Dubs confirm it too

What's happened since then

absolutely nothing, like it never happened user

wtf I love failed incest stories now

What site were you reading your stories from, OP? I imagine reddit would have a board dedicated to it, but I'm curious where to good stuff is at.

Anyone else have stories related to their siblings? I only had a shitty brother.

NOW YOU HAVE TO RAPE YOUR SISTER. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE YOUR DIGNITY.

my sister walked in on me masturbating once cause she didnt knock and just walked in
has never ever mentioned it 8 years later
your situations is 100x more fucked though so prepare for it to come out at some point

>reddit
GTFO

Try again, how much worse could it get

I didn't say I visit reddit you spurge, I'm asking if they have good stuff.

incest threads are always best

>28 yo sister
She's about to hit the wall (looks-wise). Her thoughts are on finding a beta cuck to support her. Fucking her brother is so 10 years ago. You missed the window!

best i could do user

loads worse she could actually do something about it the next time

Sorry i didnt try to fuck my sister when i was 12 user

Her body shape/hair has a passing resemblance to my sister. I don't blame you op. I hope you can fuck her one day.

itt:
>why you shouldn't eat the bait

Oh buddy you done goofed up. Jesus christ I am glad I am not 22 anymore. Straight up testosterone poisoning at that age.

Now post a body pic of yourself

I bet she's really pretty. From what I can see, she has the qualities that I'm into.

She looks like a gook

nah but I'm 180lbs, 5'7 so yeah

kek, I forgot about your age... my sister is younger but she's fat so I never bothered

so typical fatty or angry dude bro manlet who spends $200 a month on protein shakes?

You're 22 and she's 28 and you're both still living at your parents place?

The fuck?

Haha op is a fucking gook

fatty

im on Sup Forums at 2am on a friday so...
and i explained her further up the bread

Guys, for educational purposes... Tell me what you would do to my sister. See picture.

kek

Jesus Christ. Never before have I seen someone so fat that the fatty tissue almost completely envelopes the eyes.

i agree with this, give it another go OP

dude, if she has some daddy issue, you can say if she is the kind of girl who will get on incest, or if it is a reminder on you that lead to your dad, or that kind of family issues..

what?

hes high as a mother fucker, but i think hes saying girls with daddy/family issues are into incest. Which actually explains a lot cause im pretty sure my sister would fuck me and we both have those problems.

have fun user

follow in OP's path user

wait. is this for real? like this is too detailed to be fanfiction. wtf is this ew

nah i dont wanna fuck my sister these threads are just fun to read. It's so interesting how people interact with each other on here they don't regard the other person's emotions at all. But she really would fuck me im 90% sure. Ill explain if you want

Complete faggotry liar
Post something with a time stamp, you can blur out her face.

I want to follow the thread but 95% chance it is just another fat fags fantasy.

Show some proof user

post proof of what user?

I am also high af btw

That bitch so fat, scientists will have to proclaim the discovery of a new species of hominid.

Well i just saw the sis pic after i typed that but...maybe her panties with a time stamp?

I don't understand why 90% of Sup Forums is obsessed with fucking their sister. I have a hot as fuck sister age 16 and never once thought of doing her.. wtf? How could i even get hard

lol

>maybe her panties with a time stamp?
im willing to do this but i cant do it right now and the thread will probably be dead by the time i can, i'll take a pic with time stamp when i jerk off over her sleeping too

M8. I would be caught with my pants around my ankles and panties choking my cock purple every day if I had a (good looking) sister.
I would have been put in military camp if I had a temptress in the room next to me.

You don't understand the shit that would go down in those hallways, man. I'm afraid to think of it any further because it makes even a degenerate like me shiver.

If any of you fags actually think this is a true story I feel sorry for you

Poaching is illegal

If it's green, it's true.

You have one relaxed fucking sister. You should've raped her honestly. She probably wouldn't have told anyone.

>take my hard cock out
>see her eyes widen in shock
>"go ask one of your girl friends"
Fake and gay.

Yes because this story is 100% legit. Sup Forums is mostly lonely sexually frustrated cave dwellers posting their fetishes at this point.

kek i wanna see that
don't let me down

when do?

what percent of /b do you think are social recluses?

Anyone can answer

did Sup Forums turn you into this?
This is sick, how ever when her friends come over i hngggggg

I talk to people on Sup Forums all the time.

I'd say a decent majority.

I mean think about it. Who comes to a site, browses what it has to offer and scrolls past a bunch of cocks, gore and other weird shit like it's no big deal?

You have to be somewhat mentally depraved to keep coming here. I'm sure there's first time normies from Jewbook that come here, say "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SITE?!" and leave.

today or tomorrow. you have my word

It's more from stealing panties, socks, and tank tops from my friend's sisters when I spent the night or at overnight parties.
I honestly cannot imagine not feeling the urge to do the same to your own sister. I've heard people say that spending so much time around their sisters desensitizes them in a way, but I've had fantasies for girls I know that were total fucking cunts, so I don't know if it would apply to me.

oh sorry i meant 'socialize' as in interact with other people physically (it releases much more dopamine I recommend it)

idk i dont come here much and I'm pretty normal, but i got strangely addicted to trauma. so I come here to get fucked up while I'm fucked up essentially

why not just give her down and skull fuck her?

maybe next time user

Not the person you were talking to but I'm the same way. My buddy had this girlfriend in highschool that no one in our friend group liked, she was just a total fucking asshole, but I remember a few months into their relationship I just wanted to hate fuck her so hard I couldnt even focus at school sometimes. We'd bitch about her at lunch and I'd find myself getting a boner, it's weird shit.

She will either never forgive you. Ever. And be weird about you, including being near her children. For the rest of your lives. She will tell someone one day. Probably a friend. Maybe her husband. And they will treat you like a prick. No-one will think that's okay. It's the same as rape.

Or. She will stew over it. And bit by bit it will turn her on. But she probably won't act on it.

The only way you'll be able to tell is by how she treats you over time. Whether she smiles at you.

The best thing you can do is keep your distance now. And then apologise sincerely, and quietly, saying how ashamed you feel, that shouldn't have feelings like that, and that it will never happen again.

Then the ball's in her court. She will feel weirdly flattered and maybe closer to you.

Just don't be a creep. You sound like one.

LOL she won`t let her kids be around him

it was about 8 months ago now user and everything seems fine, she treats me the same as before it happened and has no problem being near me or touching me or anything like that.

> apologise sincerely, and quietly, saying how ashamed you feel

if i do that then it would never happen even if she wanted to

she's inked up white trash. i guess it is one of the lesser crazy things happening to her. just buy some ice and share with her. anything goes.

>put and on small of her back
>whole think took about 4-5 minutes

Shit that sucks user. I once tried to spy on my sis in the bathroom and she found my phone. I was scared for my life over those few months but we're back to normal now.

You might want to just go ahead and tell her you were fucked up on drugs in advance... maybe mitigate the chances of her telling your parents.

You know, like apologize and be all "This has been REALLY awkward for me over the past few ____ but... that night... I'm really sorry, I don't know what came over me but, to be honest, I was rolling my balls off on some MDMA."

i dont know user it been so long it might just not be worth bringing back up

Yeah wtf is wrong with these fucks? if she's acting normally to you now then why would you bring something that awkward back up? she remembers it but if she aint all weird about it anymore then move on like she did.

you know, they also feel kind of flattered that someone thinks they are actually worth being spied on.

I'll do this for you since you clearly cannot.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK

Not OK but in Toronto less and less people in their 20s are moving out, its just too expensive

Canadian dollar + imported af foods + 1200 minimum per month rent and ALL jobs wanting 5 years on experience just to type means it's rough around here.