Is there any possibility of Trump getting the hispanic vote...

Is there any possibility of Trump getting the hispanic vote? It seems like they'll vote Hillary so that their fucking illegal cousins don't get deported.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mnaL5Adbao
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/104
media.beta.wsbtv.com/document_dev/2016/05/06/Statewide Poll Pres May 5th xlsx_4271809_ver1.0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares?

No minority will vote for Trump. Most women won't. Half the men won't. Most young voters wont. You do the math.

Can he win without it?

I would vote him if I was american

It's not like he blatantly hates minorities. He's just a clueless sheltered rich guy.

Even NY is going red user

the fire rises

>It's not like he blatantly hates minorities
They don't see it that way.

>NY going red
ill believe that when I see it

That taco bowl actually does look fucking incredible.

Conservatism is trending again

Only if he gets near 100% of the white vote, massive turnout of white voters unseen in the last half century, and low minority turnout.

So, not a fucking chance.

>bosnia
>math

Yeah, but so many of them are Catholic, that they will vote for him purely on the basis of abortion laws. They will convince themselves that he is alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mnaL5Adbao

I'm going to new york and will go to Trump Cafe and get one of those taco bowls if its still on the menu (it may have just been a cinco de mayo thing though unfortunately)

the only hispanics who hate trump are the ones who are illegal, their right to continue living in the US is questioned or they have friends/family that want to enter the US illegally. otherwise, most hispanics support trump.

anyone got that video of the hispanic girl who exposed an undercover bernie slut at a trump rally?

Bowls are for little old ladies. Just get normal tacos like a straight dude.

of course he's going to get the hispanic vote look at him he's eating a taco!

>he puts the panic back in hispanic

>No minority will vote for Trump.
but they are

if its good enough for trump, its good enough for me.

bretty gud 5/5 :DDDDD

it was just may 5th

He has Americans of Hispanic background

Yup... It's a taco with a wall built around it.

well damn. i guess i'll go to trump grill and get a trump steak then.

has anyone on here ever been to trump tower? are there tours or an observation deck or anything cool besides the food?

I'm Hispanic and I'm voting for him due to how macho he is.
MAGA

>most hispanics support trump.
Most older legal non-mexican hispanics dislike illegal mexicans and like what Trump says. That doesn't mean they aren't still going to vote for Hillary. 70% of spics vote Democrat.

Mexicans are remarkably easy to pander to.

I wanna see this

I would vote for him and im gonna be building his fucking wall

Wait until Trump exposes Hillary.

#DangerousDon

Get the awesomeness trending! It's the ultimate compliment. Dangerous to the globalist scum. Dangerous to the SJW filth. Dangerous to the mudslime radicals. Dangerous to Crooked Hillary!

Trump could easily get sniped from the building over there at any second, St Petersburg style

Semi-rare flag

Are you planning on outsourcing your countries genocide skills? We need around 50% of the electorate in our capital looking at. Would sort out our housing issues too.

Seems like Hillary doens't care about them getting deported either

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/104

You're asking the wrong question. When you have a demographic that votes over 80% Democratic in any given election, you only have to move the needle a few percentage points to fuck over the other team.

Trump can do that. I'm betting he get's 35% of the Hispanic vote.

Cheer up, Bosnian kid. That Hillary is the alternative candidate will probably mean that a shitload of people won't even vote this time around.

He has my vote
I wanna see my chicano cousins get assblasted once trump wins

I know plenty of Asians who are desu

I never understood what the deal is with enforcing the law against ILLEGAL immigration? It's ridiculous.

It's like if I went and stole a candy bar from a store, and people were lobbying for me not to be arrested because arresting me would be anti-candy.

Compared to the other subhumans, Trump deserves all the Hispanic votes.

they also never vote. my spanish only speaking relatives believe that voting doesn't matter. they get pissed when i mention trump, but that is all they do, get mad and do nothing. I only know a few fellow hispanics that vote, and they are bilingual.

Please, look at GA right now. White as fuck state. Polls have it 42/41 Trump.

The last time it was ever that close was something like 1996. How can you reasonably expect to win with the white vote alone when you can't keep a definitive edge before the general even starts. Last time by this point Romney had it up 11%. fukkin kek

media.beta.wsbtv.com/document_dev/2016/05/06/Statewide Poll Pres May 5th xlsx_4271809_ver1.0.pdf

He definitely has a chance. Its going to be close this year and im trying to optimistic but honestly i think Hilary has a better chance.

Trump hasn't even started campaigning for the general. Wait till Trump starts rallying against Hilary.

How exactly did you work that out? Have you polled a percentage of US citizens or something?

>bosnian shitposting

This is why I'm going to write in Jeb Bush in November. He gives us our best chance to beat hillary in 2020 and we need to start giving him our support now!

Trump's favorability ratings among hispanics is 10-87. He's going to lose them like Republicans lose black votes. Not even the Cubans will save him

Mexicans in South Texas sell their votes for less than twenty dollars.

He'll split the LEGAL vote down the middle. I mean, do you care? Illegals can vote in California.

>RNC booting out its own staff who can't align behind Trump.

>Already cutting off its arms and legs to shamble to the convention with a ton of people objecting to attending

>Expecting a unified front from the RNC

>Obama coalition and the DNC haven't even mobilized yet.

Never change Sup Forums
Make sure to check for hypertension this November. All that salt might kill you.

Illegal Immigration = vhepa labor and future welfare recepiant voters

Nope.

The ticket was supposed to be Jeb/Rubio which would have turned California red for generations.

Cucks

>losing Indiana
>winning Colorado

Please put the smallest bit if research before making such a stupid map. Indiana is about 12 point more Republican than Colorado

hispanics will start to turn on hillary for pandering and assuming all hispanics are illegal.

More than half of her twitter is posts about how much trump hates illegals, and almost every first reply is that picture of her getting kissed by robert byrd. she's digging her own hole.

I think the Don takes Michigan and Pennsylvania this year. His anti nafta message has resonated with those rust belt folks I think. I also think shillary wins Colorado and Minnesota cause they're normally blue

heh, the only ones i know who would go that low are hiding from the law in Mexico. I can't wait for that wall.

>the only hispanics who hate trump are the ones who are illegal
no. the MSM is bottlefeeding the average mexican-american the idea that Trump is going to bring about the mexican holocaust, and most of them buy it

>minnesota
>red
Are you high? Rubio won that state, there is no way Trump will win it.

>Is there any possibility of Trump getting the hispanic vote?
Sure. And he beat two spics to become the republican nominee. Legal immigrants hate border hoppers.

Didn't the Empire State Building light up red when he won NY

Trump won't win the hispanic vote (no Republican will), but I doubt he's going to lose more than Romney did (30-70).

DAMN DANIEL

er DAMN DONALD

BUILD TACO, PACO

Yeah Boi

Paint it red

A lot of the Hispanics at my school are voting for him

my aunt is colombian, an illegal in 2001 now has citizenship and will vote Trump, stupid cunt, i love her, but is a fucking cunt.

I'd vote for him. Yes he's shady, but he's a lot less shady than Hillary. I'd love old Burnsie to get in, but voting for him is a lost cause. Hillary cannot get in, Trump is the next ''logical'' option. (In quotes there because all the candidates are jokes). However I'm Canadian, so fuck if I care.

Can confirm. I have a roommate from Mexico going to school here in the U.S. and she's somehow convinced that Trump is literally going to go all final solution on every Mexican in the country if elected.

She's here legally yet she speaks about him as if he's literally going to personally destroy her life just because she's Mexican. The media is powerful.

Why is it that Sup Forums will say blacks and hispanics have borderline retarded IQ and then somehow manage to convince themselves that these blacks and hispanics will have the brain power to see through the anti Trump propaganda which occurs at nearly every facet of our culture?

no all my are voting trump, we hate illegals they fuck up everything, the illegals who are good you are not even able to pick them out because they are just like us. but yea fuck illegals

because we hate anecdotal arguments except when they work in our favor

Based Byrd. We need more "reformed" KKK members joining the Democrats (let's face it he was still just as racist) to make them look even worse.

its up to us to red pill our own kind and call them out on their bullshit. We are not too different, Most Mexicans that go to the States end up owning small buissness but they just believe the BS that comes from the left because. Muh Greedcard. My Family overstayed our Visa but now they all have residency and my Brother has been a buissness owner since his early twentys. I am the nigger of the family, Iv been deported twice but that doesent mean I dont know what needs to be done. I think much of Trumps acceptance amongst the Hispanics is because he is against Soros and Cultural Marxisim. Its what the country needs really. A real Leader who lets em hang.