What if we tried to rank every album we could think of from worst to best with no album being equal...

What if we tried to rank every album we could think of from worst to best with no album being equal, just all the albums separated by '

What if you fucked off?

>>>/rym/

rym is all scores so you have too many albums equal to each other and it becomes meaningless.

The White Album > The Wall

Not really if you factor in how many people voted on it.

no because you still have hundreds of albums that are the same number and all those albums aren't equal. there isn't enough accuracy in the number system

Wut no. That is a literal factor that makes one score more valid than the other. If I am the only one who rated The Astonishing a 5/5 then as much as I would like it to be, that's not as valid as 5,000 people rating it a 3/5. Do you understand now? You don't have to like it or participate but those are the literal facts.

no it isn't. the people ranking it are just giving it a score they aren't considering it in comparison to all the other albums. it's inaccurate. You can't have hundreds of different albums be equal to each other

The fuck they aren't. How do you know?

You're starting to concern me.

The only way they would be literally equal to each other is if the same exact amount of people voted on it. Anal Sausage - s/t rated 4/5 by a total of 3 people is not as valid and consequently not equal to Anal Cunt - s/t rated 4/5 by 3,000 people.

Again I'm not asking you to like it or prefer it but that is the fact.

it's inaccurate because you need the same amount of people to listen to be accurate. just because more people have listened to an album to rank it in the first place doesn't mean it's better tardboy

Oh now you're gonna start with the name calling because you're so desperate. You have got way bigger problems than ranking albums if you can't grasp this concept.

not desperate just blasé cause you are clearly retarded. if 5000 people rank an album 5 and 10 people rank another album 5 it doesn't mean that album is worse it mean less people who listened to it ranked it.

I never even implied that meant it was better. I said that by definition that means it for a better score. Nice goal post shifting though. "Oh well now the issue isn't that they're the same score. It's which one is actually better."

Fuckin autocorrect

For = got

then you don't have a ranking. what the fuck is wrong with your dumbass? what does it matter if one score is better than another? that has fuck all to do with the idea of ranking all the albums presented in the OP. fuck off you dumbass

That's how the ranking is determined. You have got very serious issue I'm not kidding. Can I please speak to your legal guardian?

that's not how the ranking is determined. you aren't acconting for the variables involved and you still have to many albums being equal to each other because you are ignoring the proposition in the OP that no albums should be equal. You are absolutely retarded. You can't determine a ranking anyway based on the number of rankers because just because an album has fewer rankers doesn't mean it's score is worse than an album with more rankers and the same score, it means fewer people ranked it and there's no guarantee the rank would be the same if the number of rankers were equal.Are you just baiting at this point or are you retarded?

>that's not how the ranking is determined.
That's literally what the entire website is about you idiot.

you can't say the score is better because it has more people giving it. you could say it's more accurate but you can't say it's a better album because of that because you are still missing the same data on the other albums.

I'm saying the website is inaccurate and doesn't fufill the task in the OP you idiot.

>rym is all scores so you have too many albums equal to each other
No they are not equal to each other you dumb fuck. This is the point we're still arguing. Feel free to concede anytime. The rating is not the only factor to determine the ranking.

faggot > OP