>inb4 Montana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-niv_iXWOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

texas

Alaska cause it's the last bastion of freedom. True freedom

/thread

Why did you inb4 Montana?

And I'm not telling you what the best state is, because we're full. But it isn't Montana.

>le ebin freedom meme
You should /self

Full of shit maybe, commiefornia

Illinois or Minnesota.

Im so sorry you hate the freedom that comes with Alaskan living. I'm sure new York can make you happy

>Illinois
the poor man's wisconsin

California cause weed and nice weather they took our guns but they are easy enough to buy form your local nig or spic

>having local spics and niggs
Disqualified

California: Highest GDP, Population and 3rd largest state but filled with liberals

Arizona

Yes were full so fuck off nigger

Rhode Island is god tier

>highest pop a good thing

All day everyday.

>driving across the usa
>see "welcome to Rhode island"
>Smile and yawn
>put eyes back on road to read sign that says "thanks for visiting road island"

>Wisconsin
The poor man's 1st choice over Illinois

Used to love Texas til I had a string of bad relationships.
>don't get me started on Tennessee

Montana is full so fuck off nigger

The only thing Wisco has over Illinois is a non-corrupt government. Illinois beats it out in every other way

>Expecting there to be anywhere without nigs or spics
Also disqualified

You can't beat the Lone Star

Hawaii because it's the farthest away from Texas.

I'm from Chicago and I've always wondered why Wisconsin locals always wanna move to Illinois and people from Illinois wanna move to wisconsin

I'd rather go to Colorado.
Oklahoma fag here

I'm in Ohio. Fuck everybody

Alaska too

>see Alaska
>also see Vermont
>honorable mention: Wyoming

>best state
A dictator state if current events are anything to go by...

Intoxication.

>Pennsylvania
Where the Declaration of independence was signed, home of the Liberty Bell, predominately white people, and last but not least;

hardly any chinks.

underrated reply

Gay

yeah in heroin

If you're in Oklahoma you'd be better off in any other state with the exception of Florida. You're ahead of Florida at least.

Not California.

California fagoot here. Can confirm worst state in union.

easy

Literally any state is better than Florida or Texas OP

dubs confirms

Washington state

California. Except for the faggots and SJWs.

u forgot idaho
home of the redneck trailor trash also potatos

this

Got a bit of snow at the Tahoe cabin this year.

Fuck I love potatoes. Idaho also has top tier hunting laws

explain how texas is bad?

cheap oil prices good weather lots of space

Minnesota, its the best!

You've clearly never been to Kansas.

I'm not even going to try to claim that it's the best, but Alabama in the right regions is pretty cool. I live and go to college here now and went through all of kindergarten thru 12th grade here and I liked it. The cost of living is low so you can live in an upper middle class suburb with white people for less

Ironically I live in Montana, used to live in Arizona. Great outdoors, hiking trails, backpacking, and swimming. Other than that it just looks really pretty the east side is shit, west side is nice but not large enough towns. I miss the city, try the San Juan Islands in Washington. Basically Montana but they have large cities like Seattle only a 30 minute drive away. Then victoria is only 13 miles north if you live on friday harbor which they have a lot of 18-22 year old college sluts that want to fuck an American and get pregnant so they will become nationalized and move to America. Take advantage of the San Juan.

Currently in Oregon.
In Eugene.
I want to move back to Texas eight years ago.

California.

They hate us so much because they ain't us but we don't even think about them.

My friend lives in Oregon and he says the only reason to visit there is cause of the natural beauty.

Everything else, including people, is ass

Puerto Rico

That explains why California is the only place having a riot a fucking week over the rest of the country picking a different president, right?

Michigan. lakes n shit.

We get a bit of snow in the Bay Area hills every now and then. Lots of places in California don't suck yet.

K A N S A S
A
N
S
A
S

Kansasfaggot here, not gonna lie to you and say this is the greatest state, but it's definitely not the worst. Nice place to grow up/raise a family, bit boring though, not much tourism. (inb4 Worlds of Fun, that's in Kansas City and doesn't really count because that city is half here and half in Missouri.)

Florida. They have beaches so nice that Cubans are litterly drowning to get to them.

Alabama
>nigs usually know they're place, and are almost always heavily concentrated in shitty areas and don't spread out much
>no beaners bc of extremely harsh immigration laws
>basically doesn't cost much to be rich
>pretty weather is warm march-october and usually not very cold nov-feb

Probably South Carolina. Grew up there but have lived practically anywhere on the east coast.

Alabama is absolute dog shit. And don't fucking tell me I haven't been there. I grew up there.

We feel strongly about eliminating the cancer

C A L I F O R N I A
We got everything beaches, valleys, deserts, and islands with no tornados

>the malignant tumor thought this to itself as the human body fought to kill it

Lotta implications you just made, fag. The most foolish being that California isn't the cancer in this scenario

I live in Cali. And it blows chunks on dick.

Would agree, but our gun laws are fucking hot garbage

Pacific and North East coastal states

Texas is the Afghanistan of the US.

stupid? Whats the difference?

We also have super unnecessary laws, a homeless problem, an illegal immigrant problem, a sex trafficking problem, shitty fucking infrastructure, a rampant hook-up culture, and aids. Lots and lots of aids....but fah sho! BEACHES BROHANA!

kys, faggot.

/thread or any west side state honestly, east side fags are trashy people, basically niggers

there are surprisingly a lot of black people in rhode island. I thought it would be all white sailer dudes wearing salmon colored shorts and a navy blazer walking around but it was mostly blacks.

That's Michigan, brother. Detroit is miniMecca

can confirm I lived there

>a rampant hook-up culture
Only on Sup Forums would someone complain that people around him have sex a lot.

True

you can have lots of sex without a rampant hookup culture. Eat my shit.

>rampant hookup culture
>tons of aids

It's the same premise of someone complaining that there are tooany BBQ places around. They probably don't wanna die

those things happen where people actually live near each other. its why I choose to live in the mountains.

This guy gets it.

I don't mean that by the amount of Muslims.
I say that because of how backwards the state and people are.

Op how did you know I'm from Montana?

Yeah, but we got wildfires. And earthquakes. But quakes are fun as long as your shit doesn't get fucked up.

FL cuz the babes
youtu.be/q-niv_iXWOE

Probably Hawaii.
The Pacific states are nice too.
Anyone who says Texas or Florida are literally retarded.

this

have fun when a tsunami comes and washes away hundreds of thousands of people.

also fat chinese people everywhere.

Got to the mountains young man.

Look at these tiny people atop Half Dome.

plus they get all that healthy fukishima radiation

Texas is fine. The people who hate Texas have never been there.

>California fag here
hate California. Hate Oregon. Hate Washington state. Illinois and Tennessee are okay. Vermont is top shelf. Same for Pennsylvania

I'm sure your trailer park is beautiful user, no disrespect intended.