Walks up to you on the street

> Walks up to you on the street
"Ay yo can I use your phone"

Wat do?

He's a fellow Bears fan. I let him use my phone.

I left my bongodrums at home, sorry.
So fuck off nigger!

I lend him my phone, I am sure that such an honest looking man have a great necessity of my assistance.

>has bongo drums at home

double nigger detected

t. Jew

Um aaah I don't have a phone....I really have to be some where soon bye.

ay yo can I use your labor for several seasons of indentured servitude to harvest vast quantities of cotton?

Don't compare me with those heretic that don't accept our lord Jesus as their savior.

Is this the new, "yo lemme get a square dog?"

I actually saw niggers doing this to a guy behind me in line at the store, real squirrely looking short white fellow. he told them his minutes were low, they glanced at me, left the line and walked away.

Is this some trick to steal phones?

turn 360 and walk away

Of course. Another one is to ask the time to people that don't have watches

kek

I dislike African Americans.

I give him my phone and RUN FOR MY FUCKING LIFE

Take my wallet out of my pocketband lay it on the ground the slowly back away while saying I dont want any trouble.

Can I ask a serious question though?

Why are niggers so stupid and aggressive? So prone to crime and whatnot

through eye in brain

"I don't have a phone"
>continues to text while walking away

I live in Chicago and have had this happen to me. I was at a gas station late for work filling up and up walks hood lyfe. Asks me to use my phone his "car broke down nearby". I say who are you gonna call?? He says my girlfriend. I say ok what's her number? I'll call her for you and confirm everything and get her to come get you. He gets all fidgety and says I can't really remember her number but I probably could if i try to dial it instead. To which I reply maybe since your car is broken down on the road we should call you some help. I'm sure the police could help you out. He says nah nah man I'll just try the phone inside all good all good not necessary!! To which I said yeah I figured as much and fucking left.

Scum