ITT: times Sup Forums was Reddit

ITT: times Sup Forums was Reddit

Dead silence Sup Forums btfo

agree OP. also all of capeshit

your thread

Especially DC ones, although Deadpool was pretty bad.

Nice, this is a good thread

This is a capeshitting mad max fury road fan

and you're a jaded faggot who likes referencing Reddit every chance you get criticizing people's taste in picture shows while you spend time on Sup Forums learning about movies and shows you're told to like instead of just watching them yourself.

Didn't like it that much, either. But I rather have a Mad Max remake likes this than a all female Ghostbusters movie t.b.h.

Fury Road was so awful. That and Deadpool. I can't take internet recommendations anymore cause the fucking suck.

>projecting
I watch my kinos at my descretion not others

How about neither senpai please dont make everything a well at least its not womem ghostbusters argument because thats giving up

>reddit is one entity, like Sup Forums

Fury Road was probably the best movie of 2015.

hola reddito

>giving up
I can't give up. I'm not even fighting.

Fury Road was probably the best movie for convincing me I should kill myself instead of enduring that farce.

I ended up just turning it off though.

>Look mum! I'm being contrarian! Now I'm special like you said I am!

ITT: when OP is a Sup Forumsedditor.

Reddit probably likes it because it's a really good movie, and you're allowed to like it too.

>ITT: times Sup Forums was Reddit

/got/ generals

/thread

>mum
>yuropoor
>having good taste

topkek

Sup Forums likes fury road though. The anti-fury road threads are propaganda to make you believe liking it is reddit, threads made by reddit fags trying to fit in le yet.

haha you are now a reddit aha

Saying that something is reddit is a great way of making sure nobody takes you seriously. Why is the movie bad? Give reasons.

t. redditor

>implying you need more of a reason than it being reddit tier pleb shit

hahahahaha

The movie's pretty shitty. There's virtually no story. It's all eyecandy with some very bad CGI. Mad Max isn't even the main character.

Fucking kill yourself you tasteless faggot

What is worse, Sup Forums or reddit?

Pointless thread is pointless.

Sup Forumseddit

but its literally tumblr: the movie, which is fitting since thats what Sup Forums is becoming.

Tumblr is reddit is Sup Forums

Name a better movie from the same year other than Ex Machina

where does 9gag fit in?

>Mad Max isn't even the main character
0/10

We reddit now

You have no right to complain.

the reveant

Fury Road is probably the best ction movie of the last decade.

>Mad Max isn't even the main character.
Wow, so it's exactly like Road Warrior, which was the best MM movie until FR came out.

Thanks to you OP, I just watched this movie.
Goddamn it was good! ty.

>DC = Sup Forums (After all Suicide Squad has It Ain't Me on the sountrack
>Marvel = Reddit

How do you not know this already?

>>DC = reddit
>>Marvel = Reddit
Fixed it for you.

right now

/thread
>contrarian
what a meme word, only used by plebs
>you dont liek what evertyone likes?u cuntraren poopy face
anything that appeals to the mass is by definition low quality

Yes. Half of Sup Forums can't admit it.

>b-but muh super long action scene
>muh paint huffers
>muh strong feminist womyn lead

/got general/

pump the breaks

>believing that this is Reddit
It is pure Sup Forums

Listen idk if you understand. All capeshit is reddit.

End yourself, that movie is trash, there is artist merit in it, Zack snyder is the antichrist of cinema.

>best movie of 2015
Revenant, Sicario, Hateful 8, Room, Beasts of No nation and Ex Machina were all better. Hell, even It Follows was better. I'd probably even rank the Steve Jobs movie higher than Fury Road.

>Fury Road was probably the best movie of 2015.
Fucking leave this site right now and never fucking come back

>Wow, so it's exactly like Road Warrior
I really, really like this meme started by red leddit media

Road Warrior wasn't all about Max, but it followed him and his interaction with the post-apocalyptic world and it's problems.

In Fury road, Max gets his ass kicked twice, gets strapped to a car's bumber, takes the sex slaves as hostages but then releases them for no reason, shoots at some back guys in the background and grunts incomprehensibly until the plot demands he suck Furiosa's teats and encourages her to carry on her fight against the patriarchy. He has less screentime and character development than some random fucking warboy who's name we don't even know, and who gets killed off anyway.

Old Max would've sold all the bitches back to be cumdumpsters to get his car, fuel, guns and ammo and never looked back. He has literally no reason to get involved.

>Old Max would've sold all the bitches back to be cumdumpsters to get his car
So you've basically never actually watched Mad Max. okay, keep calling others reddit surely that will make you fit in someday.

See Most reddit post I've seen tbhfam
Let me guess, you came here from /r/Sup Forums?

>save it, i'm here for the gas
He has no reason to risk his life going against three armies for some cunts he literally met 30 seconds earlier.

See
You reddit faggots

I see more shitposting and memes on this board than I do on reddit.

Yeah because he didn't do it in both road warrior and thunderdome. You're a flamboyant faggot who've only watched clips on youtube to pretend and call yourself an expert.

He did it in road warrior because he got rewarded, and then because he had nothing left and grew a soft spot for them during the time he worked and interacted with them. Thunderdome is irrelevant because meme road is supposed to take place before that.

I'll say it again, Max has literally no reason to get involved in Fury road. The women are obviously well cared for, and obviously extremely important since he sent three fucking armies after them. They had his car, guns and ammo, fuel, fresh water, food.. Even the fact he shot one of the sex slaves doesn't matter, because he could've talked his way out of it easily by blaming Furiosa. Who's he gonna believe, the women who ran away or the man who just returned them? He has no reason to help Furiosa.

>because he had nothing left and grew a soft spot for them during the time he worked and interacted with them. Thunderdome is irrelevant because meme road is supposed to take place before that.
fitting image btw

>nigger trannies
nah thanks

>admitting to be a reddito

kekito

>/threading your own post

Not le argument

>"""ironically""" using le when proven wrong by his own statement
>still pretending he's not from reddit
try harder

>implying i was proven wrong
There's nothing contradictory in my statement before. He helped the people in Road warrior because he got rewarded with fuel, and went back because he, his car and fuel were fucking rekt, and he had grown a soft spot for that particular group of people.

>rewarded with fuel by kids living like savages
yeah, right.
And you're even reiterating your mistakes
>he had grown a soft spot for that particular group of people
l love how you use "particular" as if it would shut down any retort that he would be "soft" with anyone else. You're sounding like a libtard politician. These methods may work on reddit, but not here, faggot.
Also you're blatantly ignoring the first movie and Max's psyche. Max is probably the most human character of these movies which are basically about how Max doesn't ultimately give up faith on the future of society.
Sorry but you can't shine here just by spouting bullshit, on Sup Forums people actually know about their movies.

>doesn't know the plot of Roadwarrior
>tells me i haven't watched the movies
>calls me reddit
You've served yourself, homo.

It's not my browser's cache that's filled with reddit cookies, shitstain.

whats up with you niggers and reddit

I doubt that, considering how hard you're projecting, how you defend a shit feminazi powerfantasy movie like Fury road, and refuse to accept you're fucking wrong even when proven wrong.

>projecting
>feminazi powerfantasy
>proven wrong
says the guy who contracted his own argument twice in two following posts.

Better mad Max movies: all of them

>beyond the thunderdome, not clearly under the rest
Sure isn't as bad as people pretend, but it's not particularly good either.

More like none of them

Lol someone wasn't paying attention. Max was helping Furiosa and company because there was no way he could escape from Joe, his Interceptor got trashed in the beginning of the film and the Rig Furiosa was driving had a kill switch only she could override. Max was originally planning to take the rig and strand them there, that was the entire reason why he beat up Furiosa, and he only reluctantly helps them when he realizes this. After spending the entire movie traveling with Furiosa and company he grows a soft spot for them and helps them fight Joe on their way back to the Citadel.

>there was no way he could escape from Joe
Keep them at gunpoint until they catch up, give the concubines back, get rewarded handsomely.

>fury road
>/got/ general
>/who/ general
>force awakens
>/strangerthings/ general
>/bobross/ general

I'm so glad it's dying down.