Hey b, what's your opinion on juuls?

Hey b, what's your opinion on juuls?

dont know what it is, nice try, shill.

keep trying, youll probably sell a couple hundred of them.

Trendy bullshit that has tried hard the past year to become relevant with a shit product.

Fukk outta here with your bullshit product OP

at least give us some discount codes if you're going to try and advertise...

Don't be a faggot.

Smokes. Get them. Smoke them.

As someone who used to smoke I actually sorta like them. The mint is the best pod from all of them but there are better devices for use when you eventually move off the juul.

Fuck you brulé is god. Lol used to work at a gas station, got these for free from the kike vendors. Fuk outta here if u ain't giving out free shit!

I just have a bit of a thing for menthol is all. That and dessert flavors aren't really my thing, there are a few good ones, but fruit is the way to go

OP here, I'm not selling them retards

Everyone has them where i live

Show us your dick then

Yeah I live in Seattle and I see them on a daily basis

tits, time stamp or gtfo.

Fair enough, I get this super fucking sweet mix of vapor liquid from my shop called electric berry. It feels and tastes like fruit flavored mountain dew. But I only buy it ironically lol.

Bought one in January, trying to quit smoking. Went to go get replacement pods, both in store and online, and I was told that they have been on backorder for 6 months. I threw that shit away. Biggest waste of $55 in my life.

Moved on to the dreaded "mouth fedora", but not an obnoxious tank. Almost the same size as the Juul. It's working for me so far, gradually smoking less, but it still doesn't replace it 100% for me.

4 Juul pods for $20 (4 packs of cigarettes equiv.) or 2 different flavors of juice for $14 (~20 packs equiv.) That should be a no brainer. Plus the Juul bullshit is only 5mg/ml. If you smoke >10-15 cigs a day, you'll go through that really fast. 12mg/ml is best IMO

Dude sick shit. I've heard of a few different ones like that. You tried the new Naked100 Candy line?
Juul is 5% nicotine, which is 50mg. 12 mg would be 1.2%. The hit depends primarily on the vg/pg ratio and if you're subohming. The hit from 12mg on the JT eGo AIO is pretty good. 12mg on a .6ohm coil

For best results build a vaporizer and jam as much nicotine in it from the liquids as possible. Fixes me right up. And the flavors are endless

Oh not yet but I only buy in house made stuff. I like to stare down those nerds who make my fix lol. I also tried weed flavored ones. None yet match the dankness of the real deal but they come close.

Oh shit. I've had splurges but never tried a weed flavored juice tf is this magic

Dude in some places they make actual canibinoid liquids. Good shit, infused with THC instead of nicotine.

Splurges have both and they will do you a good one. I recommend them if you ever wish to travel to space.