What does a shut in without a drivers license do to cure cabin fever?

What does a shut in without a drivers license do to cure cabin fever?

not op looking for similar advice

heroin

fuck drugs, you fucking degenerate

break into your neighbors home and give your self anal with their toothbrushes, and post pics to their facebook a week after they get back from vacation

we can post esoteric music back and forth if y'all want?

i had to google that word

welcome to 4chin.

Still, esoteric music trading?

I'm going to call underage. There's no reason you should be older than 16 without a driver's license. You've just got to get over your shit for a strong 2 hours for a test and a 10 minute drive around the parking lot. It's easy and cheap.

Also, once you have your license I'd say a movie would be a good start. It's dark and you don't have to talk to anyone and you can be relatively entertained. I'd recommend going during the day when it's not so crowded.

>underaged
Nope, left school at 16 never talking driving classes and all that shit and never had a reason to drive because I didn't want a job and never went anywhere.

>movie
Nigga, I could do that at home.

What else you got?

I only recommended the movie because you can still be relatively isolated while getting a change of scenery. You could walk around your local mall, browse sporting goods stores, or just go sit in a McDonalds for a couple of hours and snack on fries. During all of this, if you have your earbuds in it's unlikely anyone will try to talk to you.

Are you wondering how to re-introduce yourself slowly back into the world, or are you simply wanting a new activity to perform that doesn't involve masturbation?

Just been in the house too long.

I usually go out on food adventures with my dad every couple of weeks or so but things have been busy and we haven't done that.

I'm just hyped up right now, not sure why, blaming cabin fever

How much money do you have to spend?

about tree fiddy.

but for real?

Like 120/150 I think.

But I'm trying to save cause no job and all that

Oh you'll blow through that fast. I'd recommend browsing through stores and shopping centers. You don't have to buy anything. Just browse. Try to develop a new hobby.

and hobby recommends?

Genuinely
Try skateboarding it keeps you fit and is actually quite fun plus you may go from beta to alpha

Also skating can be done alone and make sure you don't get a Walmart deck go to a local skate shop

Unironically planning on this

teach yourself one new thing everyday.
Origami, how to change a tire, cool facts, you got wifi dontchu?

already do that

Walk to a local park or shopping mall
Jerk off publicly
I'm not talking making it obvious or anything, hide in a corner or some shit.
Cum on your hand and eat it.
If you see a woman, or man that you think is sexy, attempt to make eye contact while doing it.
If you do make eye contact, eye fuck them while slowly masturbating through your clothes.
Who knows, they might be into it and fuck you.
Or they might call the cops.
But hey, no cabin fever!