How do I convince a gril to breakup with her boyfriend? She admits she wants me and would date me. What do?

How do I convince a gril to breakup with her boyfriend? She admits she wants me and would date me. What do?

W-whut

Fuck her bf

Fuck her dad

Fuck off Zach, she already left me and she doesn't want you.

What do you think she'll do with you?
You'll just be the new bf that she'll break up with.
You might need to experience to learn it, though.
Try to anonymously tell him or find a way for him to see her messages or i dunno fuck her...

Brice?

sneak around and seduce her on the sly.
that way she will leave him on her own, or will sneak around with you on the downlow...

This isn't me if it's you.

Just see another chick make her jealous. She will then fuck you girls are dumb as a bag of hammers.

kek'd

This is true.

Present breaking up with her boyfriend as a fulfillment of her liberated womanhood. She'll get tons of reinforcement from social media and her friends. You're fucked if you're trying to make her a long term love, but then again if you can't convince her with coming to this here virgin neet board then I don't want you reproducing anyway.

These things will for sure win her heart.

Get her pregnant , then the magic happens by it self

Stop lying to yourself

She'll break up with him eventually. Don't give her too much attention and she'll get in touch with you when she wants to talk.

You have to take it easy man or you'll spook her off. Believe me, I've done it before.

kill yourself
then she'll want you for sure

Are you retarded? Don't date this whore. She'll just cheat on you. Fuck her now while she's still with her bf then bounce

Been there, I refused to interfere, kept things friendly. Then one day she came to my house, said she
broke up with her bf from 2 years to be with me, overjoyed, we make out.

Later, found out she didn't break up with him, was secretly making me her sub bf. Nuked her from my life.

I'm glad how things turned out, but if I wanted to get her, now I know I wouldn't be able to break a long
relationship. So cuck her bf or cease and desist.

This.

Fuck her then forget about her.

Àaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghhhghghhgghhhhhhhhhh