What's she thinking about at this moment?

What's she thinking about at this moment?

"I hope I'm going a good job?"

>The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

shes thinking about making him feel good

Hmm, this really makes you think.

Probably someone else. Stupid whores.

How many dicks she has to suck to evolve into Gyarados.

That's kinda depressing and I hope girls aren't thinking about other guys when they have my dick in their mouth.

Om NomNomNom

Why, have you not ever thought about anyone else, while fucking someone? Ever?

Nah, I'm usually too focused on trying not to nut.

I really need to call Geico.

Welcome to life, man. Women lie and cheat wayyyyy more than men. If I sound bitter, probably so, but I'm that way for a reason. Women more than anything or anyone have taught me that trust is fragile and often betrayed.

Who us this slut and why does she get posted all the time?

Is this really magikarp girl? Why are some of the pics such low res and how come her eyes are blocked out but then there are also full face pics?

She's thinking "OP's a huge faggot"

blurp
glub
wharrgarbl

I should have stuck to the black ones.