Alright b/ i have a question...

Alright b/ i have a question. I would like to get my voice out there on certain political subjects but i dont know what platform to use. Facebook requires friends to spread it around, Sup Forums is too anonymous and youtube is the extreme opposite, so i kind of felt like Twitter would be best. What so you guys think, is Twitter the best option for what id like to do or do you guys have a better idea?

>pic unrelated

Well, Sup Forums is that way --->

Again im looking for somewhere besides Sup Forums

Call in to radio stations, am radio stations are always looking for bullshit to argue and take most calls throughout the day

Not a bad option. Thanks

If you really think twitter is an even remotely appropriate platform for political discourse, then maybe you should just sew your mouth shut and chop your fingers off so that nobody else ever has to be exposed to whatever retarded ideas are floating around in your head.

Im looking for something online that would help with spreading ideas. Twitter does that pretty well.

Twitter is worse than texting. I wouldn't bother at all if that was my only option.

>Spreading political ideas
>Some friendless non-academic fucking pleb

lol, just kill yourself already retard

Well thats what im asking for, is a better platform option. If one exists.

I didnt say that i was either of thos. I can understand assuming the first bc i mentioned it but i dont understand your second assumption based on what ive said.

protip: No one is interested in your ideas.

Never know until you try.

Probably reddit, if youtube is too personal or whatever.

>but i dont understand your second assumption based on what ive said.

friendless:
>Facebook requires friends
non-academic:
>certain political subjects but i dont know what platform to use
>fucking pleb
>literally everything you've said

Not disputing the first assumption again i get it. I just need a platform that doesn't require the process of baiting friends to spread my ideas. And honestly whats wrong with asking for advice on what others would think a good platform would be?

You think Reddit would be better than Twitter?

A little. You can articulate ideas much better and link to sources, etc. Millions of people use it. Google search results on any topic always turn up reddit threads.

Reddit if you want 10000 upvotes for not liking Donal Trump, not hating gays, etc... If you want to be like Ben Shapiro, Christopher Hitchens, etc... Real life is what you're looking for, if you ask me, fights on the Internet aren't worth anything but shit posts. Also, if you political ideas so much as resemble centrism, just stop. Go big or go home.

I'm a pretty regular guy, but I don't use twitter and never will. That's because twitter is stupid and pointless. Why do I need to read half-assed one sentence blurbs from people I don't give a shit about? I also do not use facebook, and never have. You should use multiple platforms to reach people.

You could do YouTube videos with just your voice, no face shown. Lots of political "current events" youtuber just use gameplay or a random picture or news pics/vids with their voice over it & stay anonymous and you get that sweet jewtube cash money (except fuck Adsense rn). Unless you have a large twitter following, no fucks will be given.

It's not that there's anything wrong with asking, but the fact that you are asking shows that you are clearly not well read on the ambient political theory that you wish to talk about.

If you were instead saying
>I have some beliefs and opinions on X and would like to know where I can learn more
then your post would be more likely to be taken seriously.

go to speakers corner and stand on a box