How do I stop being a addict?

How do I stop being a addict?

give me your pills

is that all addy?

Yea it's a personal stash

Good fucking question.

Also more like how do I get some sleep so I don't die, amirite

According to the NLM, the combination of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine, or Adderall, may cause the person to urinate “dark red or cola-colored” urine during an overdose. This is a sign that the individual needs help right away. If you take amphetamines, monitoring this issue will help to alert you of the need to seek medical attention for overdose.

stop shoveling them into your mouth.

Yes, it's hard.

OP here.
It's been roughly around 72 hours so far of and I've consumed around 200mg of adderall. The dark colored piss stuff happens here and there but it's not to serious as long as you hydrate.

I don't know??

Same bruh

I think your brain rewires and you are an addict for life. or so it seems for me. You just replace bad addictions with good ones.

make strict rules and abide by them.
gradually reduce use.

ex: i will use 25mg a day instead of 30mg a day.

then 2 weeks later, use 20mg, or even 22.5 mg. reduce slowly and you'll never withdraw. but if you never change you'll stay where you are right now. nobody will change for you.

I've been clean almost 5 years from heroin and stoll get crazy cravings, when I moved away though it was waaaay easier to not think about its true what they say about changing the places and stuff yiu hang around

I stayed in the same place but managed to stay off, just picked up heavy drinking instead.

and as long as I am committed to something like work I dont get so drunk. Lo and behold the weekend is about to be upon us and I will drink whiskey like water.

Now I just use meth here and there, speedy stuff never was an issue for me but it's fun once or twice a month , I want my brain to slow down I'm to much of a worrier to have a speed problem

But the people I hang out are pretty much my only family i have where I live. They all do the same stuff i do and express care and concern when I bring up my addiction issues. But Idk if they really care enough.

How is meth compared to adderall?
OP asking

I never bring it up anymore. I hate being reminded of being a failure. No one thinks my drinking is that bad, but they dont know my capacity.

Yea that's kinda the same. They kinda just laugh it off with me but they know the amount of drugs and different combos of drugs I can do with out any health issues.