ITT tweets that win elections

ITT tweets that win elections

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clGuYPcim-g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RG10gZ_toU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based as fuck desu.

kek

Trump is a fucking Alpha+. He is a leader and could be the next Adolf in terms of rallying up the male youth into making America the greatest nation again.

>Deny it and isolate the Sanders camp more
>Don't deny it and hurt your relations with the blue-collars more

My ribs have been hurting all day because of this tweet.

The best thing is that it appears racist and sarcastic but it isn't. That's just the way Trump wrote the tweet. Trump won't backpedal and delete it though. Trump isn't actually racist and liberals have already failed trying to tear tweets like that apart.

This jackass can't win the electoral college.

Trump's shitposts are the best.

I supported Hillary until I read that.

My favorite is the fact that he hasn't eaten any of it yet, so he could have just thrown the bowl in the garbage right after this picture.

She's a fraud on multiple counts.

Such glorious b8. Trump is truly the Emperor of memes.

I see more people hate hipster actor Donal Logue.

wew, I forgot about this one, Jesus, Don

Why is this not considered brave? Why instead are feminist, trannies, and gays considered brave when the mainstream PC culture is on their side?

>it makes you hungry
he's right

Democrat here: he is right.

fag

This. Well, all of the white ones, anyway.

>youtube.com/watch?v=clGuYPcim-g

>Trump was never Sup Forums but Sup Forums the whole time

This explains meme magic much more

>Democrat here

Sick trips.

>shekelstein alphabet name

Subtle

>]
whow

is this bait

godly

I was saying that to a guy in work today. Everything about it is funny. The Hillary picture on the floor, the ex in a bikini, the smile, the fact that he doesn't eat that spic shit, the fact that it's not even on the menu, the fact that cinco de mayo is a Mexican celebration but he said he loves Hispanics, the golf trophies, the half thump up gesture, the fact that it took over the Zeitgeist for a whole day and nobody can really ever use it against him in any meaningful way.

It's hyper-dimensional meme bantz and I am fully in awe.

Holy fucking shit, even her ancestors will feel this one. Don is the master of bantz.

don't you forget that twitter literally shadowbans tweets they don't agree with and already did it to Trump once.

suddenly pure butthurt on the huffpost front page makes more sense

>Fuck Donq!

Being a spic myself, this is embarrassing.

Holy shit, my mind is fucking blown right now.

>dating young supermodels is bad

I mean... I just don't even know

Jokes are A okay.

man is brilliant

that tweet is called "flipping the narrative"

He's also exploiting the fundamental contradiction in current government: it doesn't have American citizens' interests at heart.

#americafirst

if only he were wearing a sombrero

Lol fuck

are you retarded, sombrero are a mexican thing, doesn't apply to all hispanics. this one is just racist enough subtly.

I literally don't understand it at all.

To me it's not funny, and not anything. It's just a basic holiday picture. Like Apple Pie on the 4th of July.

Every Trump article ends with this disclaimer:

>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Ariana even confirmed that if Trump were elected, they would continue writing about Trump the same way they are now. It's fucking hilarious! The CuckingtonPost is beyond triggered. I bet Ariana sometimes gets turned on by Donald's alphaness.

What a time to be alive.

>tfw most of the kids in dental school ONLY read huffington post for news

Donald Trump is a troll

cuckpost is just drudge for idiot lefties. The only difference is drudge doesn't usually write their own shit, just posts headlines. Huffpost hosts their own stuff that they steal from the times and wapo and just make it even more leftist.

at this point trump is an aussie poster on twitter
doing it because he knows it makes people mad
no wonder (most of) Sup Forums worships him

Here's a good one I saw. I stopped reading at "xenophobic" see if you can get any further guys.

I knew Trump was good at this, but son of a bitch...

is this real? if so you're looking at the next pres

Its the perfect media bait

>celebrating Cinco de Mayo just for the stereotypes (eg. Taco)

>tfw you just realized Trump has shitposted on Twitter for literally years
I can't stop laughing at this stuff. He's an absolute master of bantz.

that's the thing. It's completely innocuous to anyone sane, but liberals who hate trump try their best to nitpick at everything he says.

Then the sane people like you see how the media is "trashing" him for it, then slowly get red-pilled about how the media isn't so objective after all

I wish cuck wasn't an overused buzzword, because so many earn it and so few deserve it all at once.
That guy earned it.

it makes sense holy shit
we love his tweets because we surround ourselves in bantz 24/7
>the bantz is powerful bait to the uninitiated
>but we are initiated aren't we user?

>is this real?

Yeah, actually he also said something about how both Megadeath and Metallica are awful.

Genius

Blasphemy! How is Metallica horrible?

The moral of the story is that education is overrated, liberal trash and you should never make a photo of your wife's son your profile pic.

Don't forget the belated mockery of Kasich inherent in Trump posting him eating after using it to oust Kasich.

Fucking madman

This bitch is the SJW final form desu.

Ahahahahaha

LMFAO

Somebody say "eating?"

I had an aversion to Trump when he first entered the race but what brought me over was the fact that absolutely everyone was saying outright lies about him. Donald is exactly what this county needs.

the next president of the united states is going to be a Sup Forums-tier shitposter
godspeed america, godspeed

Trump/Tequila 2016

Are you serious? Metalica and Megadeath is horrible indeed. Only degenerates like Metal Rock

You keep saying this like it will become the truth some day.

>I wish cuck wasn't an overused buzzword
It's only overused because there are so god damn many people it describes today.

Megadeth is pretty good, but Metallica is overrated. Damn, share the tweet tho.

>goofy
kek

Because we are brave when we voice the truth... And cowards attack us for it. It is the way of nature.

>Metallica

wtf I hate trump now whelp I guess you can say I #shill4hill now

>Still no argument
>into the oven it goes

oh damn, I was on the fence about Trump, but now he has my vote

we knew this day would come
when Sup Forums would meme a man into presidency and the chins of 4 would rule the free world

what a time to be alive

liddle bites, baron. Liddle bites

Lol he had to remind people he was talking about coke the soda and not coke the drug.

BLASHPHEMY@

THE DETH IS PURE

Words fail to describe how much I love Donald Trump

Megadeth fucking sucks but anyone who talks shit about pre-black album Metallica is a genuine prickhead.

Lets make this meme happen guys! Ron Paul for Trumps Secretary of State!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RG10gZ_toU

Hello Scott.

Trump Jebposting like a madman

Because apparently, voters are fucking stupid, and a candidate saying "I don't understand science" is how he wins elections

i was there when he shared that
....it was... glorious

BARRON, DON'T LOOK

>hurr durr im such a retard for global warming that i base my vote on who supports it more

I am now a #trumptrooper