Creep/voueur/hidden thread

Creep/voueur/hidden thread.

Share stories.

Try to post OC that's quality.

Or post good oldies to bump the thread.

buga3gp0

very dead room

How about those pics of that blonde swimmer girl. They're from quite a few years ago. She's at an indoor pool talking to some guy. In one of the photos she makes eye contact in the pic.

wo in Deutschland?

dont know what are u talking about. gimme some preview?

raum karlsruhe

Sparkasse?

1. aha, danke
2. Heil Hitler (dub)

wen interessierts?

How do you fucks even do this shit without being caught?

nur so

Know of any better ones?

not all are such fags like you

the trick is, not to be a dipshit faggotier

Moar

you mean the girl with the little shorts and great ass who turns around and doesn't look older than 11?

thoughts?

Not that guy but lel
You're the people taking hidden photos of people, which is fucked, because you can't get a fuck.#

If you weren't a faggot, they would just take the skirt off for you.

No preview. Just something I remember from about 5 years ago. The pics have been posted hundreds of times (not recently). It's borderline old-fag content.

Fuck. I wrote this long post and it fucking got deleted. Wtf.

exactly. yes. however, she appears to be 18, from what I remember.

gross tits outa 10

yeah, u are so a genius. where did u study? at "faggot iam gay university" in dipshitland, assholecountry?

Recently been getting off in public, cumming in a cup, and throwing the sperm onto butts/backs of hot young teens in shorts and yoga pants. Also I've stolen several panties, ejaculated several times in the jacket pocket of a coworker girl, and sometimes I masturbate while driving and cum while some random girl watches.

>ejaculated several times in the jacket pocket of a coworker girl

please tell me she was wearing it at the time, skeet ninja

So I'm getting this hotass room mate soon.

What are some good places to hide cams?

I'm thinking bathroom ceiling fan, maybe the mirror.

I also want to have one below the toilet somehow.

I actually did incredible with my last room mate.

I bought the same alarm clock she had and opened it up and hid a camera in there that drew power directly from the clock's power supply.

I have no idea what kind of stuff the room mate will bring.

If I build something beforehand, it would have to be hidden in the walls or ceiling.

Ideas?

Need Moar

post some

moar skirt creeps please

She's ugly as fuck.

Seriously. I thought she'd have a pretty ass.

As soon as I saw her first nude, I almost threw up. Her ass is non-existent. Her boobs are smaller than her big ass stomach that sticks out.

She's a total ugly dyke.

I have some OC on my phone. Upskirts and downblouse, mostly on trains and busses.

What android app can I use to convert mp4 to webm?

I tried ffmpeg, but Sup Forums says its not the correct version.

She leaves the hoodie in her open locker in the break room, (which has no cameras), so if the coast is clear, I can grab her jacket and sniff it while rubbing one out in the pocket so I know she will discover my load only when she puts her hands in and gets a warm surprise

Thats cool. I recently came in one of those medicine syringes and squirted it all over the wifes ass as we walked into a resturaunt. When we were done i could see the cum stains all in her crack and ass cheeks. Then, since i picked her up from work i watched her walk in with those tight black, cum soaked pants on. I felt good about it.

idk she does look very young

doesnt matter, show her xD

I remember the ones you're talking about, isnt the girl holding a teddy bear?? That should tell you right there how old that cute butt is

Not the pic I was thinking of. The girl I'm referring to, is blonde, and at the poolside of an indoor pool. She's leaning forward, against a railing.

Fake

Quit arguing you peasants. Post more AAA creepz

My sister wears these really loose tops at home, and sometimes her boobs pop out when she's focused on something else :)

Nah man. There's no teddy bear.

yeah the one with the teddy bear I forgot about that, I didn't mean the one I posted.

moarrr

Sneak a time stamp in you faggot. Nobody believes your shit

moar?

My wife dump coming let me know thoughts and what you would do to her

You know when you go into a thread of pics you shouldn't share?

And you save like every single one. And you come to a pic some guy posted and he explains how rare it is and how he stole it off some laptop. But she's so ugly, you don't bother saving it?

I didn't bother screencapping or taking pics of her ugly ass. As soon as her shirt came off, I felt accomplished that I finally figured out she wasn't worth saving.

More

>skeet ninja
Fucking kek

clean your damn bathroom faggot!!

try to post quality he said. yet you fuckers come up with shit pics of shit looking people in shit full clothing. the only creep thing about these pics ir your shitty creep taste.

yet faggots complain but don't contribute

This

oh wait ur are right but fuck ur self

L

say what

whats the story behind this it always gets deleted

not much to say.
Gf's niece who was a very nice body and likes to show it off

has*

Last week someone posted a hidden masturbation gif anyone seen that video anywhere or know what im talking about?

friend at a pool party

friend

Here's a shitty story:

>Be 10 years old
>Sister is 2 years older than me but has a friend (who is my age) stay the night
>We all fall asleep in the family room, me on the floor, them on two couches
>I wake up early, want to play some Starfox 64
>Get up to use the bathroom
>Notice that sister's friend is fast asleep with her legs spread wide open
>Wearing nothing but a long shirt and pink silk underwear
>Stare at her cooch for like 5 minutes
>place my face about 6 inches from her panty-covered pussy, horniness and fear of being caught at maximum levels

>retired to my bedroom for the rest of the morning to jerk off

That image remained in my spank bank for many years.

Not bad.

glad you like, user

Should have undressed her.

Jeez. I did that shit until I was like... 28.

Nice.

More!

She's a sight to behold

Dayum i want those tits for myself! She have snap or insta?

what are her initials?