Anyone been seeing this video blow up recently?

Anyone been seeing this video blow up recently?

youtube.com/watch?v=w4ulUoyV7RE&ab_channel=jonathanholley

This fat bitch needs to be put in her place /b

Susan Opferman
twitter.com/opferman1?lang=en

inb4 autistics complain about 'not your personal army' you have legitimate reason to tear her a new one. Don't be a bunch of drama cucks. Old /b would have done shit

Who gives a shit? Back to plebbit with you

I don't know what the guy expected. You break the rules, you get punished. I mean, sure the lady is a bitch and is probably making a big deal over nothing, but you should just show up to work on time and leave on time, period. If you can't learn that, you'll have allot of trouble in this world.

Bottom line is Dude went home before his shift ended. If he really did come in early, he should have told Jabba during the day and asked to go home early, or ask for OT, or just suck it up. Buddy fucked up.

WE WILL GET THIS BITCH FIRED

The fuck? Did you even watch the video? She complety disrespected the janitor and treated him like a middle schooler

>nigga tryna leave early
>nigga got caught
>nigga records his lazy ass gettin chewed out
>nigga tryna make white bitch look like the bad person here

Why? I watched the whole video, and I don't think she did anything wrong. She was a little unpleasant maybe, but so what. Maybe the guy has been a pain in her ass for some time. I don't have all the facts.

Not really. She just wanted the point to get through that he was not supposed to leave early, and he kept making excuses. I'm sure he meant no harm, and the lady definitely didn't seem very friendly, but I think she was in the right.

How hard is this to understand? You don't get to chose when you leave work, your hours and employer does. Dumb dindu

The nigger was wrong.

So now we try to turn Sup Forums on someone because they're mean and hurt someone's feelings? Not your personal army.

lmao why the fuck are you acting like the nigga left an hour early? It's EIGHT minutes dude, relax. He even came to work EARLY. instead of disrespecting him, speaking over him, and repeating questions to him like he's a child, maybe she should've spoken to him like an adult

wahhhhh my boss treated me like the bitch wagecuck that I am because I tried to leave early.

What are his hours again? Thought so. He chose to come in during his free time early, doesn't mean he can just leave.

The nigger is guilty of Niggerism.

I just don't think she was that rude. Maybe I'm used to people who are way bigger assholes and am biased. Who knows. I think she was just your typical, tired, heavy, middle-aged, unpleasant professional American woman. You just do your fucking job and tell these people what they want to hear, or act like you don't know what they are talking about. The guy in the video was just fucking stupid. He's gotta grow up.

Holy shit. And here I thought Sup Forums was gonna be against the fat pig.

I bet if the janitor was white you fucktards would've sided with him

nigga thing just cuz he got himself a white boy name he can do white boy things

I'm black and I'm the one who has been saying that she did nothing wrong.

>I'm black

Kek

AWH MAYN *smacks lips* I GOT CAUGHT

Well... I am.

underage middle schooler detected

I completely hate her management style but dude did fuck up, she didn't have to be a cunt about it.

All she had to do was say

"thanks for looking out but in the future we can't operate prior to 6:30 due to insurance regulations, now I know your intentions were in the right place so we're not going to make a big deal about it this time, it's just that what you do around here is important and we need you here right up until 3. If there is any change, it will have to come from me, otherwise...well, you know the drill".

Instead she had to do the condescending bitch routine, fucking hate that shit...I don't have a boss but some clients can get out of hand.

she kept asking him to state his hours because he lied about leaving early. if he didnt lie, this probably would have played out differently. you cant just adjust your hours without telling anyone.

I'm in, fuck all you newfags who don't understand the point here... fucking with people.
The janitor isn't the one asking, I hadn't seen this until now and frankly, I don't give a fuck about any of it, I'm just down with fucking with her life, why are the rest of you not?

Now I know a few of you are going to give me some shit for it, but I don't give a fuck about you either, you're all just a bunch of newfag bitches and lurkers who've never done anything like this before or don't know how, that's fine, but just get out of the way and let Sup Forums do what Sup Forums does best.

Protip; It's not traps, CP, shota, dick rate or wwyd.

Summer seems to get here earlier and earlier, must be global warming.

Faggots. yeah, she came off kinda like a bitch, but she wasn't in the wrong.

It's the oldfags who understand why this guy is an idiot because they have had to hold down jobs for some time by now. But if you want to go ruin an innocent, albeit nasty, person's life for no good reason, be sure to record and share the results.

>trying this hard

how about we ruin your life instead.

oldfag who understands this board will ruin someones life because a black person got chewed out for being lazy and unprofessional here

Bump fuck this fat ugly cunt right in her ugly fat face

ooooooohhhhhh scary haxorman is gunna ruin OP's life

Better watch out OP, this guy's serious.

said the unemployed faggot who doesn't understand living on a low wage

She's not going to be upset with all the pizzas you send her.

tripdubs

Anyone got the doxxing details on this fat whore?

Old Sup Forums
>lol what a cunt let's destroy her life for the lol
New Sup Forums
>Rules are rules guys we gotta respect this strong woman's authority!

dont leave school before the bell rings and then lie about it sweetie or youll get gently scolded

old Sup Forums
b-b-ut what about this lying dindus feelings

They had full details in the comments you lazy fuck

I don't give a shit bro, she's a cunt and he shouldn't have left early. Just trying to take the piss out of anonymous over here saying he's gonna use black magic to somehow dox an user who's given no personal details.

Ahh. Didn't see those

Well this is cool. Gonna let her know how much of a cunt she is every day for a month or so till I get bored.

Best comment so far.
Apparently the dude got fired over all this which is sorta lame. If her call to HR got him fired then that is sort of screwed up.
He also could have been more polite, but I guess as a janitor he doesn't have the level of education/schooling to express himself in the most polite way. I can see he was trying not to be disrespectful.
End of the day, as people have said, if you are in a menial labor position, then the rules are simple: you show up when they say you show up, you leave when they say. You do what they say. Just because you chose to came in early does not mean you get to give yourself an early mark.
If this man were a lawyer and had come in early then yes he may be able to leave early, provided he took care of all his work and there was nothing pressing. But that is a professional position where there is some leeway. We are talking here about unskilled labor where you are basically a servant.
You chose to fuck around in school and not learn shit, now you're doomed to basically be a slave. Deal with it and act polite. Maybe get yourself some education on the side and climb a few rungs up the ladder. It's really not that hard, unless you are mentally disabled, which by the sound of it this guy isn't. Might not be the brightest bulb but sounded smart enough to me.

>being a nigger lover
was never normal on Sup Forums.
The fuck are you on?

Yeah, she was power-tripping

I've hired lots of people over the years and would never talk to someone like that, her tone was insulting. He doesn't have the same level of education as a janitor, but is still a human being with dignity that deserves respect. All she did was piss him off, and it was more about her asserting her dominance than the actual issue. He was wrong, but also was right in a way since 5 firefighters standing around is most likely costing taxpayers about 500 per hour so that's why I was thinking to acknowledge him for being concerned, and be respectful is a much more productive way to encourage people and keep morale up.

The thing is, if she owned her own company and treated her people like that she would learn real quick the importance of teamwork, just because she has whatever degrees doesn't make her smart.

It would be awesome if there was a fire at the school starting at 6am and homie just sat there and watched it burn, then when she asks him why he didn't do anything he could tell her...
"well miss, you are my boss and you told me we don't start until 6:30, yes mam 6:30 to 3, that's my shift, 6:30 to 3"

Pretty lame to get the guy fired for sure, it would be interesting to see how many of the rules she breaks on a regular basis.

Someone should flatten her tires, park in her driveway, do shit to make her late everyday and have parents complain about her treatment of students.

You see em on the way up, you see em on the way down...

I don't see her abusing any cats in this video. Old /b wouldn't have done anything, and neither will the shitty new /b.