Does Sup Forums like older women?

Does Sup Forums like older women?

Sup Forums likes any pussy

I'd fuck 4,6,8

3 probably the most attractive but she seems like she'd be horrible in bed

I can deal with a few wrinkles on a face but it's the pussy area in general I can't deal with being older.

It's an entirely different experience I think. Older women are more your equal. I like to be bossy in bed and it's just easier with younger girls.

Inb4 I'm just a faggot with no self esteem. You asked, this user likes them younger than him.

She's hot for a succubus

1 3 4 5 6 7

Fourth from the left.
Hnnng.

3 is Katie Price aka Jordan (retired glamour model) She has a leaked sex tape and, yes, she is a boring fuck

That's Jane Moore.

Always had a soft spot for Andrea

Would try 1,3,or 7. Thats about it.

Why not 5? she's cute and fit

Women are like dogshit. The older they get the easier they are to pick up.

This chick is shooting 50.

Im 42, i ve fucked a 62
Perfect body boobs hard as fuck, no surgery

Hips and legs of Liz Phair. In this photo she was 49.

Fitness chick. Age 52-53.

Here is the thing about older women. If they don't care care of themselves, are weak, are fat, are poorly conditioned, have fucked up skin, don't move well, they will usually look like total shit.

Its not that old women are ugly, its that they usually don't do what they have to do to keep all of those other things at bay.

that´s disgusting

noice.

I enjoyed older women in my 20s, 35 to 50s, oldest I had was 54 when I was like 23, They were easier to pick up then chicks my own age and alot easier to entertain in bed

I almost slept with a 43 year old when I was 19. Thought better of it in the end but we're still in contact. The fact that she has 3 kids makes it hard to find time.

Yeah. Just not any of those.

I'm 42, my gf is 56. It's perfect for me. Always loved older women.

I'd definitely try fitness dick in her vag

I like attractive females. Age is more or less irrelevant except for the extremes of the spectrum.

I'm 39 and my girlfriend is 48 in two weeks, oldest i've fucked was 52 a few years ago wasn't much she just bent over and took it.

>this

i have fucked some older milf prostitute a few times. Made me experiment a lot of fantasies except mom/son incest. Her vagina though was a bit wrecked, she was hurting half of the time.

lurk moar newfriend

▶yes, 26 and up is the best, 45 is the cut off

But isn't prostitution illegal, user?

Yeah. Either they are hot, so i can fuck them, or they are ugly or too old, so then can cook for me.
A Win-Win Situation

Is it illegal when presidents, congressman and deputees use it?

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Well, to him, it wasn't sexual relations, he was just trying out a fantasy