It's true watches at $ 0??

It's true watches at $ 0??

shipping will get you

Shipping is going to be expensive, probably like 20-30. It's probably made in china and takes 3 months to get to you.

It's funny how you're actually the owner of this shitty site and promoting it here on Sup Forums hoping someone will be retarded enough to get a free watch.
To answer the question for everyone reading this thread, NO, the watch is not 0$ because you have to pay the shipping, and shipping is 10€+ and you have to know that these "0$" watches aren't worth half the price you pay for shipping.

Not OP but shipping was only $10 USD.

Got one

If it ever gets to you, and it's going to be a shit watch.

Thank you I ordered one is 13 $ shipping

OP you are fucking retarded, you don't even understand english and you're still trying to promote this scam.
Learn basics of english before trying to run a online scam you dumb 3rd world fuck.

This.
I've gotten a few things from these "super cheap sale" items online. Apps like Wish do this. Awful quality and it falls apart in days. Lat time I was in hong kong, I was talking to some of the people who make shit like this. They literally make it in barns out in the countryside.

Yes I do not know English well I'm not from uk us da u sure you do not know my language
That you are from the first world

Shill? NIgga I just spent money on this. There's literally no harm if you use PayPal. Taking the risk cuz the watch still looks decent for ten bucks

Exactly. If you're going to buy a $10 watch, at least buy it from Walmart so you can go back and bitch to get your money back when it breaks. Or starts rusting. Or both.

HEY I JUST BOUGHT THIS AND ITS 100% REAL

*NOT A SCAM*

I FEEL SAD FOR ALL YOU GUYS WHO DONT GET A FREE WATCH LIKE ME

read the terms on the website. I got away with buying items that were apparently priced waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to low because the terms said that the price stated on the website is the price I am supposed to pay. I saved like $500 because they fucked up. So if it says 0 and the terms says you pay the price on the website at the time of the purchase (spelling?) you're ok.

Nigga, you didn't "save" shit. You didn't buy a fucking Omega or Bulova, you bought a $2 ChingChangFuckYou for $10.

>looks decent
>literally no harm

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to low
>to low
>to

no I didn't buy a watch, I bough a bag, from the brands original website. in this case I have no clue about the watches, just saying the price might be the price you are supposed to pay even if it seems too low.

these are hideous and cheap. buy a seiko.

What kind of bag?

I'm interested in buying a fashionable, brand name bag. I hate the way they are always so expensive here. Tell me more?

>i'm a grill btw

HURRY UP OP
I HAVE TO GO SOON
MY BF WANTS TO F*CK ME AGAIN :(

from moleskine, one travel and one of the "device bags". but this was a few years ago and the price is that low any more obviously.

wow some one is giving away an outdated technology that only hipster faggots use