Sup Forums, I am a newsroom assistant for CNN (one of many). I make graphics, update ticker information...

Sup Forums, I am a newsroom assistant for CNN (one of many). I make graphics, update ticker information, update social media, etc. etc. Before I say anything else I will tell you that I will not risk anymore information about myself, I will not slip anything subtle on air, I will not bend over backwards to prove this to you, you can believe me or not. This is all you get.

You need to know that literally RIGHT NOW CNN is here. Producers here read EVERYTHING. They saw Milo and Ann Coulter's articles and posts and people literally asked "What is Sup Forums?" My heart sank, and now they're here.

They're collecting screenshots, they're posting, they're collecting information for a story about Trump's "internet people." The headline will literally read, "Who are Trump's 'Internet People'?"

God speed.

Report to my office Immediately

>"What is Sup Forums?" My heart sank
good let them learn, they will not learn unless they hurt themselves

Hitler for president.

Sup Forums is satire, do you fucks really believe anything you read here?

If you thought the normie invasion thus far has been bad, get ready to have an entire segment air about this place in the evening news. It's gonna be fucked.

He didn't do nothing

Who is this semen demon

What is next to the Wendy's in the CNN Center food court? If you work at CNN, you can easily answer this without giving up your identity.

I've been coming here for a long time, I just hide my power level at work, and when will you fucking understand that THEY DON'T THINK IT'S SATIRE. And it doesn't matter what they think, what matters is what they're going to show. They're going to show all the shit that goes on here and tie it directly to Trump. Giving SJW's more ammo that Trump and his people are racist.

BET that will be the narrative. I'm gone. Peace.

Airing when?

HEY CNN GO FUCK YOURSELF
SIEG HEIL
HEIL TRUMP

i know. i will enjoy it
>imblying

they will see, and want to experience it themselves. let them air it, hahaha

LET THEM COME

We did it!

A kosher deli.

Shut up nigger

There is no Wendy's in that food court you cuck.

We will redpill CNN, and CNN will redpill America.

His poll numbers will only rise. Screencap this.

>Sup Forums is satire, do you fucks really believe anything you read here?
gas yourself we're serious

At least it'll get our message out about gassing the kikes and starting a race war

give us a time.

Welcome, kike media. Enjoy your stay.

Get a life faggot.

I'm not producing but if I had to guess, I'd say tomorrow evening at 6.

They are gazing into the abyss.

It hasn't been satire for years now, faggot. If you think this shit is a joke, you can fuck right off.

>"Who are Trump's 'Internet People'?"

Sounds incredibly boring, who the fuck besides reddit and Sup Forums is going to care?

Be honest, what percentage of the information CNN broadcasts is actual journalism and not just repeating talking points they've been given by their pay masters/the US government/the you know whos?

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Israel will burn for 11.9.2001.
We have it all.

Hi CNN. 90% chance you're reading this post with beady Jew eyes.

Good thing I have a back-up board that I more regularly use and due to its nature CNNcucks and normalfags will never come near it thanks to the pedo threads.

#notallPol

>Sup Forums is satire
Hi JIDF.

Fortunately no one trusts MSM anymore, especially not networks like yours which might as well be State ran media at this point. This will do the exact same thing any attempt to "stump" Trump does, empower him. That's if this is even real. I don't see how atimestamp would risk divulging your identity. Just don't show your clothing.

eight

chan

is
the
true
Sup Forums

go check it out CNN

oy vey, it's like annudah shoah all over again

>THEY'RE WATCHING US

They're always watching us kek it's not like their gonna make spurdo go mainstream like pe- HOLY SHIT HEHEUFEUDHHEU

BLEASEE STOB O FUG

By Moot, pbuh, we are the board of peace. We do not tolerate terrorism.

If there isn't an exploding van I will be sorely disappointed.

Also fuck off CNN you are working on the leash of a criminal who should be indicted by the FBI, of course you are going to cherry pick the posts that fit the narrative because you are a bunch of crooks.

Much like the candidate you shill for.

TAKE THIS CNN!

QUICK LET'S ALL SHILL FOR HONEST HILLARY WHILE CNN IS WATCHING

Fucking Milo and Ann opened the goddamn floodgates

>implying CNN cucks can handle our dank memes and bants

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Fuck you CNN, shit company, shit staff and shit reporting....if that's what you want to call it. Schools of journalism are pumping out absolute garbage. Hail trump.

>literally every other strategy to stump Trump has failed
>i-it will work this time....

Also Wolf Blitzer, if you're reading this, try not to have a stroke on the day Trump wins.

Sup Forums is a fucking mess and has been for years. if Sup Forums dies while educating a few more people on how they're being fucked over in more ways than they can imagine, fine.

He gets his support mainly from ebaums world. Look it up.

meatspin.com

this is a TRUMP website.

#vote4hillaryclitoncuzshewomyn

KEK

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Can I have contact info for you? My email is scatteredsong at gmail d0t c0m

Hopefully Blitzer will an hero on camera right as trump is elected

What do you fucking faggots think of based Bill Goddamned Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

GOOD

Everyone who comes here gets redpilled eventually. Let them tell the public. Sent them ALL, and we will convince they like we convince everyone. They will come and bang themselves against is like a wooden ship against the rocks. Sooner or later they all sink.

Fuck muh super secret club. Anonymous discussion is the enemy of the mass consensus, and social programming. The only way they can win is by shutting the sight down. Trolling won't work. Raids won't work. Shilling won't work. Fact after fact after fact--it never relents, and sooner or later, they all turn.

So time for a good old fashioned GORE thread?
Ill get the headless pics, indiana get the poo pics and Mericsna the motbid obesity for starters

hey anderson...

DOOTY

>mfw this entire election
Put this in your report cucks.

I WAN FUCK ANDERSON COOPER'S MOIST BOI PUSSY

yup he cool

t. CNN

Hey OP? Why does CNN suck so much?

Fucking normies invading this site

I'm not even gay and I would smash that tight ass while my gf watched

MAKE IT STOOOPPP

>some shitpost I made while drunk about Indians pooing in the loo might make national news seen by millions

What a time to be alive.

All niggers must hang

Trump/Moonman 2016

Anderson Cooper puts penises in his butthole and his mother is a whore

yeah, and maybe a few hundred thousand people will see it, big deal.

Why the fuck are you advertising it here?

We really need to stem the flow of normies to ate chan.

>73232087
I've been trying to tell everyone for some time to not be too public about our secrets on this board. The intel thieves are numerous and obvious.

post gore then. That always re-Sup Forumsifies the board.

Posting Trump pics

Good!

cool guy

Hello!

can i get sauce on this plz

>pol is satire

Nope. Been coming here a lot longer than you have.

As someone that does this OP, how much influence do the higher ups have in having such things manipulated to promote or bury specific ideas/politics/etc.

Fox news for example was notorious for fucking with Ron Paul, doing stuff like omitting him out of poll results or completely obfuscating his existence back in 08/12.

Or is there no conspiracy and you guys are just looking to get a raise and climb the career ladder by aligning yourself with the corporate culture.

>wanting to literally fuck an old man
>not gay

ok, anons

Who is this 'Sam Hyde'?

I'm an actual journo and yes many people read Sup Forums for a laugh mostly.

Dear CNN, this is an international hit list of Jews marked for death. I didn't make it , I provide it to you now as I'm a turncoat and am betraying Sup Forums

I'm in great danger and must disappear

IF THEY TAKE OUR GUNS IT WILL BE 7-11 ALL OVER AGAIN

SIEG HEIL
I
E
G

H
E
I
L

>people literally asked "What is Sup Forums?"

Needs more memetic force. Please put more abstract statistical regression. This triggers in a trancendental plane.

We figured this out several months ago when every third thread was, "So, honestly, who are you pol people?"

hello Cuckold News Network

You almost make it sound like there actually are people who unironically watch cnn

>not wanting to fuck his boipucci and steal his eternal youth
it's like you're a fag or something. pic unrelated

>my heart sank

lurk moar

Seriously. Stay here long enough, and for some that is a millisecond, and for others years, and you will be proud.

Nice b8 though. 8/10