Hi Sup Forums, I am from a shitty third world country and I want to get out of here...

Hi Sup Forums, I am from a shitty third world country and I want to get out of here. I complete my graduation from english literature next year and i have no money. Help a curryfag out

Stop shitting on defenseless designated streets and maybe we will

Fuck off we're full

-Australia

Whatever you do just don't come to Canada. We have enough filthy Indians here already. Go to one of those European countries.

Nah Australia is no good thx

Good luck Indiabro.

Canada is nice!

Stay in Asia, stay away from America too many of you

FUCK OFF. Let him go to the US.

Poo in your own loo

Amerifats don't want him either moose fucking cunt

Admit it Indians already own your country, we are everywhere, in your cabinets, taxis everywhere

can you shit in a toilet?

Go to Saudi Arabia bro. Lots of opportunity for cheap labor.

OP here, honestly I am looking to go to Japan, south korea and stuff cos America and europe are too mainstream and besides i have a big fetish for typical Asian girls

>Own
Kek.

Take a right on the next corner Pajeet.

From one shitty country to another, nah thx m8

but OP, you're not allowed to shit in the streets in Japan. Won't you be uncomfortable having to shit in a toilet?

take it from an indian brah in california.

Asians girls are 100% not interested in Indian guys.
at all.

haha who is? you guys reek of indirah ghandi's thong and act like fucking barbarians.

Asian girls won't like you because shit skin. Go to America, they're all whores. Fat, though.

So pick one of their languages.

I am talking about typical Asian girls, born and bred outside shitty american culture, they seem easily persuasive to me

Not at all. Asia Asians see shit skins as subhuman.

How dense are you? Asians notoriously hate anyone outside their race. The only reason they even like the US and whites is because some of them have been Americanized after some wars

no, stay away from us, we want to rape our girls ourselves!

I tried to do major in Japanese and Korean but couldn't pass the entrance test because i am loser and shitty reservation system in this whore of a country

because they are

Oh, and if you go to Amerifat, you will be demoted (promoted?) To nigger.

did you know i'm not OP?

promotion. at least here niggers shit in toilets and its sanitary

Well then I guess your SOL. If you had free time, why not work to learn those languages?

OK SO OP HERE, I AM NOT A TYPICAL INDIAN SHITSKIN, CAN RATE MYSELF AROUND 5-6/10 AND CAN EASILY BE A 7.5 IF I PUT IN SOME EFFORTS, CAN POST A PIC IF YOU WANT TO JUDGE ME

I think you mean "persuaded" English major.

do it faggot

Pic

oh yes you are mr. red dot

>implying any Indian isn't a copy and paste

I am, yes. But i didnt take admission in college because teenagers are the most stupid thing ever. But I am depressed that i couldn't gain any specially skills in my free time but i still have 1 year

Come to germany, you're welcome

Indian 5/10 is actually like 2/10 on human scale. Never seen any Asians being interested in Indians. Never seen anyone being interested in Indians. That's why they fly back home to get arranged married to women who have no other choice.

Haha fuck you America

>typical German
Kys you faggot

Well, you might be able to study a language belonging to a culture more to your liking in and English speaking country, but it will be tough if you go to one on a work visa. Good luck. Also, poo in the loo.

What I wrote is correct you faggot. And being an english major doesn't mean that they teach you grammar and stuff, just literature and some shitty first world social issues

OP will learn this the hard way.
and probably still be in denial about it

I thought India wasn't that bad in many places. It usually looks shitty on the news, but that's just the American media for ya. You could film only Detroit and make the USA look just as bad.

India still uses a cass system

if you're an average looking indian yeah probably.. I dont have a hard time with asian girls at all but speaking of which, arab women are fucking THICC and they love the curry niggers

tl;dr dont look like the average smelly indian stereo type and dont act like one either

just stay on the phone scamming old people, patel!
or better yet, go to china.

I know how bad India's image worldwide is, because Indians representing our country on a global scale are just fat nerds wearing thick glasses working in tech support cos they did nothing but study their whole life

I don't even believe you. lmao

post a pic faggot. I guarantee you look Indian af to someone who isn't delusional.

There were two dudes in my class that were shitskins but really good looking. Like 8/10. Lot's of female attention. Turns out, they were Pakistani. Huh. Didn't know Pakistanis were just better looking Indians with fucking-islam.

Okay I'll be honest with you, India is one of the best country if you're looking to travel. You are not going to find more culturally diversified country ever. I am just sad and want to get out of this country because the condition nowadays here are so depressing for a regular Indian

nope, not anymor mate.
indiands representing your country in 2017 are more like pic related - skinny old pervs hitting on every 12 year old on social apps

here you go patel
>thats not me btw

A lot of native middle-easterners are actually persians, who are a good looking race. It's the saharan migrant muslim sandniggers that look like shit and are shit

Just dont shit on the street OP

In my experience, most people like Indians and view them as humble and intelligent. Most of them I've met seem that way. They have the hardest accents to understand though.

Hi Pajeet. Did you poo in the loo today?

Hi OP here. Just tell me a if girl from your country would fuck me on my best day

Indian men are dirty rapists and the ONLY reason Indians exist today is because the men are able to force their daughters to breed through arranged marriages.

No Indian woman would look twice at a dirty, shit in the street, rapist, manlett if it weren't through family bullying.

"Persuasive" is what you would have to be in order for the girl to be "persuaded" into fucking you, you pig-ignorant, street-shitting, dot-headead waste of sperm and eggs. If you suck this badly at English, no one will hire you. Study harder.

Hi guys, OP here. People tell me I'm a solid 8/10 in India. Do you think I will crush more Chinese or Korean pussy once I get to the west?

chutiya dikhta hai LOL

You look more mudslime than pajeet. 7/10 not bad except for that unibrow

Learn to groom a little brow. Fucking ugly ass unibrow. Why do all Indians look so barbaric?

Maybe your men are rapists because they know you hate them.

I saw u yesterday on a rate thread

here OP. in case you ever leave home and feel homesick

Don't come to Germany.
... we only want Arabs, no curryfags

I mentioned before I dont take care of myself at all because I dont want to impress anyone in this shithole of a place

>unibrow
Pluck. That. Now.

you know why shitty third world countries belong to shitty third world? because of cunts like you who don't care about their homeland and don't even fucking try to get your shit together. instead, you move to nicer places created by people who in turn weren't indifferent assholes and built these nice places where they lived, instead of complaining and running away.

:( what if im spaniard, can i go to germany?

why not going to the UK? i mean, India is still in the commonwealth.

go to berlin ... fulls of spanish gay hipster cunts

no spaniards smell. We only take true Portuguese from the the true part of the great portuguese island

I think you don't take care of yourself because you don't habe the means to. India is a shithole 3rd world country that still shits in the streets. how have you guys not had the plague and cholera outbreaks yet?

American here. White or Asian girls, no. It would be a step down for them.
Our nigger girls would though, for lighter skinned babies with straight hair.

You don't know what you're talking about m8. You think there is no one working right now to make India a better place? And just so you know India is the fastest growing economy, and what if I don't want to patriotic 24*7 and want to live a peaceful life just where I won't judged on fucking daily basis

>desperate niggers will fuck anything

>they want Arabs, but they don't want fellow europeans
wtf germany

>fastest growing economy
because people work there for less than nothing. thank you India for letting the world exploit you into oblivion. stop shitting in streets you sick fucks

Du hast keine Ahnung: Indier weißen nichts aber noch werden deinen Arbeit nehmen. Sie lugen über ihre Diplomas um deine Arbeitsplatz zu abnehmen (wahre Geschichte Brü! Das hat mir wirklich passiert. Ami hier). Du sollst sie nie nach Deutschland willkommen!

How easily you said that your country is shitty
How can someone trust you to make their country better
Admit it you are a selfish person who without thinking about making their country better want to go to a country which was made one of the best by their citizens to ruin it
You are a coward and you are shitty not your country

>And just so you know India is the fastest growing economy
it doesn't mean fucking anything, as long as you poor fucks can't unite and can't stop being prey for corporations who sell 'progress' to your rich elites your growth is just a con act, if you were really patriotic you'd see this

vergiß es. wir wurden lieber die schieß islamisten haben

there is plenty of space here, but no thanks anyway

Poo in loo pajeet your country is literally shit
At least OP has the right idea

OP. MY UNIBROW IS LOOKING MORE DENSE BECAUSE OF THE ANGLE. ITS NOT THAT BAD

Dont come to Australia cunt we hate your kind here

shave that shit.

Asia doesn't like brownies homes.

Go to Germany/sweden, they're basically already one giant government-designated shitting street so you'll feel right at home. Ps don't come to America because its basically one giant shooting range, or something, especially if you're brown as the democrats™ would say

yes the idiot Americans think your cuntry is beter than Mexico, lol. little do they know that 600,000,000 of you have no toilets.

Yes, 6 times the population of Mexico have no toilets in india.

Shitskin
Kys

Kill yourself you piece of shit filthy wannabe ballless pussy, fucking dare to even think about america or I'd nuke your stinky thirdworld shithole, you're miserable you pathetic piece if mistake.

yeah, don't come to the states. we like having shit-free streets.

PEOPLE IN THE STATES FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. DON'T EVEN TRY COMING HERE.