Why is this called her when its about him? has feminism gone too far?

why is this called her when its about him? has feminism gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6KMgiMmGBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nu-male hipster trash
But thats too long and boring for movie title

>shit opinions: the post

go watch BvS you tasteless faggot

I put put off watching because I thought it was about he being gay or trans(movie title + pinkish poster + 80s gay look) but yeah is right anyway

>movie about creepy guy thats wants to fuck his computer while playing some shit baby simulator in his living room.
Also what the fuck was that meme job he had

If you understood film you would realise the job he had was to show in stark contrast to the way he felt his life so the audience would know

It was still bad
If you jack off while talkibg to siri youll basically experience the movie. I het the messsage that it tries to convey and the acting was good, but its stil shit movie

They could have come up with something clever instead of making up a retarded job that is exactly what you need for the story..

how does it feel to have such shitty taste?

say what you want about the plot, but the aesthetic was 10/10

correct

>a retarded job that is exactly what you need for the story

wow, almost like it was a movie or something

also

>durr, his job sucked!
>well, what what he supposed to do?
>durr, dunno, something clever xd

Then again, the joke is on me. I'm trying to discuss this movie with bunch of autistic pedophiles that use a word 'meme' as valid criticism

you must be 18+ to browse here

>If you jack off while talkibg to siri youll basically experience the movie

Yes, because Siri is sentinent being, with her own thoughts, opinions, ideas, insecurities and everything else that makes humans human.

Honestly, seems like you were simply too stupid to understand this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6KMgiMmGBc

>did you look that up? that's so romantic

>talking about his autistic videogame and she's totally enamored

>rawwwrrrr

>i want to be a dragon

this movie is a numale's dream about how male/female relations work, especially the first one. those words have never come out of a woman's mouth who genuinely meant it, ever. so embarrassing

>not understanding she was on a biological clock and was trying to get a male as soon as possible, so she was pretending to be into whatever he said

Lol, I find it hilarious that you are an autistic virgin that claims the movie is stupid, without even realising how retarded you yourself are.

Also, we can see you deleted posts.

This movie is only worth it because of Scar Jo's sultry voice.

So why are you here?

>not understanding she was on a biological clock and was trying to get a male as soon as possible, so she was pretending to be into whatever he said

she wouldn't allude to sex so many times throughout the date if this were the case

>Also, we can see you deleted posts.

autism.

Good to know. Now tell me master how does it feel to so smart that you enjoy pretencius shit?

It feels good to appreciate the movie based on its merits, not on some 'is it memetastic/is it nu-male' chart. Also, being smart serves me well in many other aspects in life.

Also, it's spelled 'pretentious'.

This is how people talk on dates, virgin. Instead of hating on the movie, try to learn something from it. Also, nice how you ignored the line 'at my age, I cannot let you waste my time'. Yup, definitely no biological clock ticking here.

Lobster was better

Faggot alert

>This is how people talk on dates, virgin.

i'm fine, sperg

>Instead of hating on the movie, try to learn something from it.

sorry i bashed your sad beta movie man :( i'll "open my mind" next time

Literally the best film of the 2010's

>movie takes place in the future
>everyone looks and dresses like a hipster from 2009

Wow what a great aesthetic

All this just for me, I'm touched.

You still should learn something from 'Her', maybe you would score a chick that doesn't look like a man

Also, were those seriously the best messages you could muster?

>that b8
>that chin

The soundtrack for this movie was trash. Fuck Arcade Fire

It's not even a pretentious movie you fucking retard. Jesus.....It's a basic, easy plot to understand that happens to be a great movie.

I find it funny, that this movie gets stigmatised exactly like the main character gets stigmatised in the movie.

All the judgemental fucks giving their 2 cents haven't even seen the movie.

Jaoquin Phoenix is an excellent actor that doesn't bow down to the jews in Hollywood. Sad that capeshit shitters think their opinion matters.

>Also, were those seriously the best messages you could muster?

jesus of course not, just warming up

but let's talk about you 'cause you seem extremely mad about something. having a midol day?

lol mod didn't like that

What's supposed to be so impressive with your related pic?

>trying to shift the attention from himself
>also, being so triggered he started posting nudes

Thanks for the nudes, though.

you smell fishy is all i'm sayin

newfag mod sold the chan couple years back look moar

Sup Forums has always been sfw mein nigga

>warming
>up
i'm not going through my whole phone

Pretty much this. Surprised so many fags on Sup Forums like this garbage and it's shit ending.

Showing off a girl you're talking to isn't impressive bro. Been there, done that.

cool

who asked lol

My point is, stop being a faggot.

well lead by example

>showing off girls isn't impressive
>but wait, this user needs to know i too get laid. hrmmm... oh, i know! been there, done that

you're the one projecting

That's why I said it's unimpressive,been there, done that.

What else do I say? You seem to be projecting your own insecurities.

If anyone's wondering, I never got laid

I was kissed once

>no u!

but you already said it wasn't impressive, then the ego crept in 10%

pic related