Anyone want to talk/argue/ roast me? Bored af at work

Anyone want to talk/argue/ roast me? Bored af at work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that fucking bling of an electrical plug?

Go ask your dad to fuck you.that might cure your boredom

You look like the plug for fucking oregano quality weed

Yea. You don't know what a plug means on the street? Lol

That'd be fucked up lol

Actually get pretty good weed in the south I kno u gonna argue wit me but it's true lol

Jesus christ nice fucking digits, but yeah you look like a total frat chad that goes around saying saturday is for the boys

Oregano quality ass soundcloud rappers need to calm the fuck down.

choose your fucking minority, so i can more easily discriminate on your half and half ass.

So what animal have you associated yourself with?

Xanax and Weed.

Alright bye bye now, good luck with that nose.

Couldn't be further from the truth as I graduated with a 1.3 GPA and never stepped foot on a college campus

You didn't have to samefag, you could've just typed this when you said I sell shit weed. Im not a soundcloud rapper lol. And on top of that I'm not mixed I get that a lot though. Not pop xanax because my family has been destroyed by drug addiction. You say bye but you know you're monitoring the thread for my response

So youre telling me youre borderline retarded

Your girlfriend looks hot!
Moar

It's going to be great when you get pulled over for looking like a plug, cop sees your plug bling, calls for the drug dogs, plugs your ass in the county jail, where you meet Jarome, who'll plug up your tight ass.

Any idiot who's holding and advertises it deserves all the misfortune they find.

Its his sister

Nah I just didn't do well in school because I got in a lot of trouble and I didn't care

How do you know?

I can tell you're pretty sheltered because you clearly don't understand what you're talking about. In order for me to get arrested, I'd actually have to have something in the car. They arrest me for looking a certain way. I never even said I sold weed or drugs you clown

>lives in the south
Inbred

He's just saying that because clearly he's in disbelief that other people actually have relationships, he's probably couped up in a dark bedroom jacking off to anime characters. I don't even have a sister but if I did I'd imagine she'd be pretty ugly just look at me

>lives up north
SJW pussy libcuck

The dude asked to be roasted. I live in Indiana as a right wing conservative (2 scoops, not 1) but nice try

Yeah sorry you aren't a true republican if you live in such a pussy ass state. Y'all voted Hilary

Bump

Are you fucking retarded. Literally 2 counties went blue. Look up the legendary map that was the 2016 election if you need to.

Ask to be slayn, and yee shall revive.
youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4

Your eyebrows lookin like CATERPILLARS
That xanax shit hit a little too close to home for you to not b poppin.

Arnt you a little old to not know that you shouldent post your picture on an anonymous image board?

Someone sounds mad that they're a Walmart version of a real republican

I can tell by your vacant expression and your complete lack of reading comprehension that you don't have the good sense to hide drugs well. You look the type to hotbox your ride and get indignant when cops pull your discretion-lacking ass over.

Unless of course in the South a plug is something you do to your sister at night once ma and pa are asleep.

Someone sounds mad that they lost the election

You look like you have to go back.

sounds like someones an retarded.

sweety the republicans won.

Kek, you said goodbye but I knew you were monitoring the thread, what a spineless pussy. I don't care how big my eyebrows are, my gf is hotter than any body pillow your mom can buy for you. I don't pop xanax because like I said my family has been crushed by addiction. I'm 19, and I know you think this is you're "super secret edgy hacker club" but in reality none of you would do shit or could do shit so yeah. Keep being a pussy. I know you're feverishly refreshing waiting on my response so here you go

I can sense your sheltered upbringing so hard. You've probably never committed a crime in your life, so it's useless to engage in conversation with you about it. Back to violin lessons, Archibald.

I didnt even reverse image search your ass or have implied anything relative to what you said.

Niggas just ugly and mad that i know what hes insecure about.

Yes i have nothing better to do at 2am than laugh at you.

>ignores every point I made
Someone's insecure. At least I dismantled your argument point by point. You can't do the same because more than likely you're an overweight virgin fighting a straw man that represents your high school bullies, sorry if I'm bringing back traumatic memories

Please revise a single point you made.
just one.
at all.

Your becoming the type of butthurt that isnt fun, just self destructive.

I can however start attacking psyche, with the last 4 comments you've made oriented at me i can tell you are a very very insecure individual, you wear the facial hair to get women (girls, 16-18 yo girls.) you say offbrand hipster shit and theres litterally a guy like you at any homeless shelter/section 8 housing. your hair was cut because it was the bieber bowl when you were younger, you relised this and safely distanced yourself from it but your still that much closer to him in my eyes.

Relax dude, your insecurity is showing on an anonymous image board - you know aswell as i that goodbye doesnt mean forever.

use semantics better if your going to use them at all.

You look like a stupid jerk who's bored at work.

Watch out guys we got the mentalist over here

>typing this much to defend yourself from an anonymous person
Holy shit, your insecurity is showing so hard. So how's being a fat virgin going? that seems to really trigger your autistic rage. I can't wait to see what novel you type to protect your fragile ego that shouldn't even exist after years of torment from the popular kids

Remember me when you're booked in on Friday, waiting for Monday.

Also, your image game is weak and your family is ashamed of you.

Now this is the type of response I was looking for. This hits harder than the novel-length comments this neckbeads is making

>being this sheltered

Aren't you the kangaroo guy?

I speak from experience you want the roast u get the roast. lol

we just covering up insecurity by saying others are now, thats what we've devolved into.

i mean this thread wasnt going anywhere but still i really tried to elevate it like homeboy should consider elevating the left side of his face with plastic surgery.

You're the one that started the insecurity thing, and the fact that you keep it going really speaks volume my man. So how does it feel to be overweight, and not know what a vagina feels like? You probably sat at the Yu Gi Oh card table at school. You probably listen to metal you walking cringe thread. Hang yourself from a ceiling fan, assuming that it can support your immaculate weight before detaching from the ceiling and sending you both crashing on the floor, just another failure to add to your waste of existence

Holy shit. Yeah I did post a pic on here last year with my friends kangaroo

Dude, that was harsh

I bet you cry when the judge gives you probation.

immaculate means clean, i think you mean unmasculine.

This dude looks like Shia Lecuck

I just got off of probation but it wasn't for a drug offense. I went to the DA's office stoned as fuck, definitely wasn't crying

Yeah it was autocorrect thanks lol

Yeah I remember you, I screencapped some of your threads because i liked them for some reason but I forgot why because those images got deleted. I do however remember around late in your first thread or your second you posted that as well as you looking sharply dressed for I think prom. Nice to hear from you again OP, but can you recall what those threads you made were about?

Please respond to me, i am now feeding off your disposition, i want to tell you why your dumb.

You have a sharp memory. The threads were about my friends pretending to rape each other, I was joking around but it got a lot of responses. We were dressed up for graduation

Go ahead and tell me why I'm dumb

Holy fuck yes! God damn OP, it's especially nice to hear from you then, that shit was insane to read. I kniw guys sometimes do stuoid shit together, like me climbing unstable structures around my guy friends in my earlier youth, but the rape game with the cream team, Jesus man. Are the holes still in the walls or have they been filled? Do you guys still rape each other is that shit old hat now?

Please pardon the spelling, my phone isn't always the best to type quickly on.

What's up man? It's been a long time since that thread. Nah the rape basically stopped. I remodeled my room lol

Why don't you plug that necklace in to the nearest outlet and kys?

That'd be fucked man, suicide is sad as fuck

I figured, but thanks none the less for the hearty laughter. One thing I'm curious about is where are you from? Because unless you're working a night shift it's late here in most parts of the USA. Not trying to dox you, but it's 4:00 AM here so it got me wondering.

I'm from New Orleans. Yeah I work night shift haha it's 4:30 am

Oh fuck ok, damn. How long you been working this gig?

Get rid of the gay ass chain fag..you are not the plug.and if u are you don't wanna flaunt.

How did you break your nose?

Nobody says that after seeing a dude do a backflip off an overpass into highway traffic.

They say:
>"Beautiful form"
>"10/10"
>"A masterful performance, he has all the points he needs to proceed into the final heat"

Kek

kkkool!

Do you listen to "Teenage Dirtbag" and feel unique because you listen to "old music" and feel that Wheatus really "gets you"?

You've already got a record, and if you weren't pale and pampered you'd probably be on ice. You lack good sense and will probably spend the majority of your next twenty years in and out of jail before you accept a hit of fentanyl-laced heroin from the only pussy that'll fuck your busted face and die face down on some bare mattress while the woman grabs her shit and yours and gets out of Dodge.

Stupid greco-Italian duck OP