Actors/Actresses you suspect may have been or are currently an active serial killer

Actors/Actresses you suspect may have been or are currently an active serial killer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUkN-y6baD8
youtube.com/watch?v=kUfF2MTnqAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In before broderick

No doubt

Possible.

although his brother looks more like the mastermind

I think it's like True Detective at Tom's house

youtube.com/watch?v=yUkN-y6baD8

What he describes in this video is fatal.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUfF2MTnqAw

Isn't that Letterman interview the one that inspired Bale's Bateman in American Psycho?

Also, his behavior seems very much like a sociopath in this video. It's like he's basing his laughter on the audience/Letterman's reactions to things, inappropriately so, in fact it's so much that he doesn't even know how to explain it. Letterman looks SCARED at some point. How could you provoke a reaction like that out of David fucking Letterman. On nation television.

Wow, that makes my impression all the more real. Holy shit. That makes so much sense. I didn't know that. Thanks user.

Everyone on the internet is an expert in human expression and body language. He's fucking laughing about a hilarious anecdote.

>A serial killer is a person who murders three or more people

And you're an expert at contradicting people with vague generalizations, hmm? You're a disgrace.

kek

>And you're an expert at contradicting people with vague generalizations, hmm?

Actually, yes. Because people who make vague generalizations are 80% fucking idiots. I've got sheets for this research.

Tom Cruise lived inside the same building as the author of American Psycho when the book was written and even has a cameo in the story where he meets Patrick Bateman in an elevator.

Tom Hanks is one of the nicest guys in Hollywood. that makes him more difficult to detect