Getting a haircut today. So all gay retards and femanons. Pls show me a nice haircut for a 24 year old man...

Getting a haircut today. So all gay retards and femanons. Pls show me a nice haircut for a 24 year old man. Preferbaly has to fit with a stubble or beard.

Decapitation.

shave your head if you don't know

I will either look like a nazi or an egg if i shave my head with my head shape. So not an option untill i get cancer.

Like this but shorter. Basically take your palms and curl any straighter hair from out behind your ears. Like flips or wings. Supposed to be natural though

Thanks for the suggestion!

Anyone got a shorter hair suggestion?

A good looking hair cut depends on a lot of things. Face symmetry, hair line placement, where your hair parts natural, shape of head/Face in general, whether you have thick or fine hair, curly or straight, ECT, ect, ect.

Just go to a salon with a good reputation and offer to pay one of the hair people working to show you what they think would look good for you, and based on what they say, choose something.

They should have books of different hair styles so can get a general idea of how it'd look.

Not fucking rocket science OP.

Good answer ty

What?
I have the same haircut, but shorter.It fits me because I look faggy and emo.
I thought my haircut was so 2004, now I see why males hit on me

Okay help me based on this. I look kind of like Smith from hatfilms.

Same haircut but shorter

I tried this one time and they acted strange about it and then proceeded to give me the most generic fucking buzz cut

Keep it simple OP. Look at businessmen with short hair and go for that look

That was a fucking five star post

What, why?

that haircut is so 2004, you better be like 11 years old. thats the only time it isn't shameful looking

Yes, user, but males hit on me and I could get more dick than you, but planning to be a tranny

Because you think it looks like shit. I cant even find a picture of it anymore. It obviously hasnt gone out of style. Youre going into this thinking only all negative stuff. But I actually recall based ass times from actual, 2004, with boys with that hair
All there is now. Is poof. And razor sides. Oooo

You killed my boner

This one

aka maximum faggotry

Wtf is that. That could only fit an asian i think

Thanks from Op! Was thinking of that too. I dont like the too modern nazi sidecut haitstyles even though they feel great to have. And i dont want long hair at 24 like some fucking emo teenager who never left the basement. Its very few men who fit in long hair and im not one of them.

+1

If you are ugly, bald or somthing punk. If you are not ugly, somthing short but long enough to be restyled for a different look based upon where you go.

>Nazi or an egg
Dont limit yourself

This. Had long hair for years, looks a hundred times better.

>Nazi or an egg
You could always be hardboiled. Maybe a cantaloupe. Like the other user said: Don't limit yourself.

Pic related, but you should shave.