You are ironically supporting him right...

You are ironically supporting him right? I understand hating Hillary Clinton but like you don\t actually believe this thing would be anywhere close to a decent president right?

You understand that if this thing crashes and burns then that is it for conservatism in the US forever.

"Conservatism?"

I thought trump wasn't a "True Conservative"

He isn't he is a parody of a European style national populist. But he is associated with American conservatism because he is the nominee of the supposedly conservative party.

To be honest, I'd love to see Trump go full totalitarian.
Democracy, in all our nations, has failed us completely.
Unless you're a minority or a jiggling, screeching land whale there is no option for you to stand on than hoping democracy is given a chance to rebuild quietly in the corner while the west eradicates huge sways of third world population to provide the space to expand that we need.

The only reason people are voting for him is to teach the establishment a lesson. Nobody actually thinks anything about him personally other than that he is an unpredictable retard. People just think that by putting Trump in there fucks things up for the establishment and makes them look bad. I didnt know that shit was actually THAT bad in the US that some many people are willing to vote out of spite.

Get off my board you retarded canadian faggot trump 2016

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

t. Toronto

Fuck off back to faggot

This shit has been insufferably annoying lately.

I think you may have assumed misread the public mood.
If Trump was just a warning shot across the boughs of the GOP than for the most part it would be kept within the isolation chamber that is US politics.
To be honest, I think the reason why the west has set upon trump as such a polarising figure is because he is prepared to say and do what professional leaches, in all our countries, don't have the guts to do.
Trump is not a flash in the pan.
Trump is the first sign of what is to come.
The west is swinging back to the far right of politics. The people are furious and now we have a torch bearer to lead us forwards.
The media and politicians aren't worried about Trump simply winning the election.
They are terrified of what a Trump victory will inspire in other western nations.

Who else then?

I don't give a single fuck about conservative. I regard conservatives as literally no better than commies.

Conservatism and Liberalism I don't care about, I only care about Nationalism, I support Trump in that regard.

I agree, while I would love to see just about every other political group/ideology BTFO by Trump's success, I also have my doubts about his authoritarian nature. I'm an edgy anarchist though, so I tend not to like any candidates. Seriously though, we're looking at a very unstable, or at the very least, unpredictable future in the first world over the next let's say 15 years even. All the smartest individuals will continue to cry out in warning when they see a pattern emerge and we all know the greater masses will continue to grab at each other's throats until we amount to nothing but rubble, unless drastic and intelligent reform is called upon.

Go back to plebbit, canuck kike.

You realize that electing a cuckservative would lead to demographic collapse and that this is the only shot that White America has left right?

i dont give a shit about conservatives but i despise liberals and their hateful bigotted ways. a vote for trump is a vote for true change ... or seeing the world crash and burn. I dont give a fuck.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

They'd be better if they weren't sell outs.

What will we do when Shillary inevitably wins then? Demographics are not in our favor thanks to immigration.

It's not that it's 'that bad' its that its been 'that dad's for quite a long time. It started in 2001 after the US was attacked and we've seen our country continue to be attacked ideologicaly, internally, and externally. We've remained quiet hoping our politicians would save us. We attacked other countries but instead of tearing out the heart of the states that attacked us we bloodied their nose then allowed them to tell us that we were the bully. We're tired of being bullied and we've found our anti-bully in trump. Many thought that Obama would be the anti-bully by being peacemaker, instead he became part of the problem. Now we've chosen a warrior but instead of meaningless fights and battles we will, God willing, win the war.

>anarchist

i stopped reading at that point. dont bother replying or posting in this thread, you opinion and your views are automatically trash.

shit post ignore

>flag
Ignored

Correct The Record
ONE MILLION DOLLARS
Ya feel me?
Shit's crazy

I not only expect it, I hope for it

Stop posting immediately.

You do realize that what you call "conservatism" is actually a fairly new ideology that co-opted the Republican Party right? Buckley along with all of his (((National Review ))) Trotskyists have not always been the voice of the American right, they have just been the cucked civic nationalist, semi-resistance to the left's pandering to minorities and foreigners right?

this bogan gets it, 10/10 MAGA

You understand that this thing doesn't have the votes to get elected right?

this. saged

I'm currently laughing at you, heheheheh

Hillary shill

What exactly is your alternative then? Try to educate a bunch of hispanics about capitalism and free markets and high trust communities and self-responsibility and not committing crime? Good luck.

>biden
>romney
>kasich

lel

>conservatism

it's nationalism vs globalism

Dude yeah, as a bernie supporter, now that it looks like bernie can't win, theres only one thing to do, and thats for orange man so people will realize how bad life is under conservative leadership, and vote for bernie next time.

They aren't even civic nationalists. Trump is a civic nationalist for fuck's sake. They're a bunch of globalist whores who sell their votes to the highest bidder.

You're right, I guess I was just thinking that Republicans are more likely to do photo-ops with guns and talk about the constitution than are Democrats.

I agree, democracy is mob rule, and it is cancer. It encourages degeneracy in general. The USA isn't a democracy, but it isn't much better. I feel that a republic is meant to ensure that every demographic has an equal voice, at least if the demographics vary pretty predictably by region.

It's not working any more for us. Each day we here in the USA edge closer and closer to democracy. We become more and more liberal, and honestly I'd take totalitarianism over democracy any day. But that's likely not gonna happen. God help us.

>reads post
>looks at flag
saged

ATTN anyone running hype for
#Clintoris and very possibly #Hilldawg

THE DEPOSITS DON'T STICK IN YOUR ACCT!

Someone someone spilled the beans over on
Apparently even if u get an acct deposit, its retracted a few hours later somehow.
HOW CAN THEY EVEN DO THAT!?! I cant account for if #Hilldawg is having this issue, but I for one need this money now!

>the leaf again
feel the bern amirite