BITCHES, LEAVE

BITCHES, LEAVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZflAaRrqwIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Robocop so damn quotable, is it the delivery from the actors?

>You..you burned the fucking money!!
>Can you fly, Bobby?
>Guns, guns, guns!
>Just give me my fucking phone call.
>Look at my fucking face, DICK.

Its the MCU before MCU existed.

2014 one had more depth imo.

I never knew balding old men with glasses could be intimidating.

>I'd buy that for a dollar
>You have 5 seconds to comply
>They fix everything
>DICK, YOU"E FIRED!
>I'm very disappointed.

Come on, Sal! The tigers are playing... TONIGHT!

Just give me my fuckin phone call.

I can see my own mouf

Before I put my foot in your ass?

>I never knew balding old men with glasses could be intimidating.

Some of the creepiest motherfuckers in cinema have been balding old men in glasses

>Cobra assault cannon. State-of-the-art bangbang
>IIIIIII LIKE IT!

youtu.be/ZflAaRrqwIM

-Come quietly or there will be... trouble
-Oh, fuck you

I have an unhealthy obsession with ED209, I think it's the coolest mech ever created by man. The new one was shit, they didn't understand that the sleakness of the design was the most important visual aspect. Even though it's not agile on stairs, I would have fixed that weakness by giving it nuke rockets, there goes your staircase. Now, let me be clear. ED209 is mine. If you ever say anything about ED209, I will not hesitate to kill you.

>ED209
>mech
Did Dick Jones have a midget in there the whole time?

CainBot was a better design.

A mech doesn't require an internal pilot, see: Gigantor/ Tetsujin 28 or Giant Gorg

It's because robocop doesn't fuck around. It's always to the point and moving shit forward. That's why it's probably the best action movie ever. The only things I can think of that are better than robocop is robocop 2 and die hard.

I really don't like how modern action movies can't get their heads out of their asses for 2 seconds. and they always start some douche like Matt Damon. but the alternative is guardians of the galaxy which is a little too goofy. Plus you need blood and swearing, it's the icing on an action movie if you don't have those why would you even make an action movie.

Bog-standard robots. RC/AI driven doesn't count as a mech.

>RC/AI driven doesn't count as a mech.

According to who?

Fun fact: Kurtwood Smith was the original (visual) inspiration for Tywin Lannister. He's also close friends with George RR Martin.

>I really don't like how modern action movies can't get their heads out of their asses for 2 seconds.
That's a fair point, most of them don't remember why we come to see an action movie (Protip: The ACTION). I saw Jason Bourne recently and I was surprised during the car chase at how little of a fuck I gave for ANYTHING on screen. You gotta create STAKES for your characters, something they have left to lose, something they truly care about.

>Plus you need blood and swearing, it's the icing on an action movie if you don't have those why would you even make an action movie.
Fuckin' tru dat nigga

>The only things I can think of that are better than robocop is robocop 2 and die hard.

I can understand Die Hard but Robocop 2? It's decent and we'll worth watching but it doesn't even come close to the original IMO.

Delete this, You have ten seconds to comply

maximum smug

I never miss a game