Honest question. Why do you think this man wanted to be President?

Honest question. Why do you think this man wanted to be President?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good for business

Ego and power. Nothing more, nothing less. He just wanted to do it to prove he could. Now he's working to dismantle the country and rebuild something in his image. He doesn't give a flying fuck about this country.

to fuck us over

ころしますあなた自身、OP。

It's the ultimate corporate promotion and ego trip
>he wanted to save America!
LOL

a salesman with too much cash bout the prez cabinet
end of story

For a gaff

Just to see if he could, he never thought he´d go all the way and now that he done that, he´s way over his head. Still better than hillary though.

ごあなた自身ファック。

Honestly, Trump doesn't strike me as a guy who wants more money. He seems like he just did it to do it. He just wanted to be president to have been president. Now he's either just riding the wave till its over with and he's forever cemented as one of the presidents or (hopefully) he's actually trying to do some good so he can leave a legacy as a great president.

>Asked why do I think he wanted to be President for

Sorry, I dont speak aesthetics

愚か yankee

Blepe is the real president

for the lels

To profiteer. He fancies himself one of the Illuminati type power brokers. He understands the money that comes from financing war and he wants in on it. However, he is too stupid.

simply this.

to right a listing ship

He wanted to help out the little guy. His entire life has been defined by his own selflessness.

Only correct answer.

thats what i think

And you're wrong. He is as magnanimous as he is attractive.

So not magnanimous?

has anyone ever asked him that question?

Yes, but he isn't very good at expressing himself in clear thoughts.

because he needed to prove to himself that he was lovable.

your first sentence is laughable, though I mostly agree with your second and third.

He isn't. His money affords him a certain degree of intrigue, if not exactly respect, but he himself is a genuinely repulsive person.

Ego. He wants history to say President Trump. He also thinks everyone loves him like all spoiled rich kids (he's one that got old). Nothing more. Photo ops are giving history pictures of him signing things he didn't really read like a dipshit kid showing off its shitty finger painting or macaroni art and he thinks that will make history show him as some kind of great man.

Piss off with the political threads every day

I can see where he's coming from. Of course Trump wants more money, it's hardwired into the brain of every wealthy person, but I don't think that is his endgame necessarily. There are many ways to make more money with less trouble than somehow making yourself President of the United States with no real qualifications. It's more about the prestige. Billionaires are a dime a dozen, but none of them have been, or likely will be, President. He has cemented himself a place in history. He will be in text books taught to every American child for as long as the Republic exists, and likely beyond.

He probably didn't. Trump isn't a man who likes to work. He's a man who wants constant attention. He ran for the attention and got fucked by winning as now he has to work.

That's because he does not have clear thoughts. Ask the actual writer of "The Art of the Deal."

because trump tower turns into president trump tower.

>didn't. Trump isn't a man who likes to work

Lol

Right. His wealth multiplied a thousand fold because he's lazy.

To further his wealth and "image" for a TV show.

I don't even think he wanted to be president. I don't think he thought he would win.

why does anyone want to be president?

lol @ you guys

so he could fix the mess made by obama. the corps who own the media destroyed him. his friends who told him not to run were right

He's not 'lazy', but he doesn't have the burn the candle at both ends attitude that most entrepreneurs have. In 'Art of the Deal', he describes his daily routine as starting at around 10 AM with no real plan, preferring to see where the day leads him, taking things as they come. He prides himself on making things happen with minimal effort. He's almost certainly the type that thinks of himself as working 'smart', not 'hard'.

Found the "educated" people who "remember" things.

I didn't think his motivation for wanting to be president was more money (guy was a billionaire before). But the idea of him not being the type to want more of everything -especially- money is silly.

if you're still lurking in a thread you disapprove of, this isn't technically political: it's psychological.

So his daddy would love him.

Money

He didn't.

>laughing at this means im uneducated

its a major pay cut compared to the money he was making

Be honest, wouldn't you want to be president if you weren't so beta worrying about what others think?

I'm pretty sure he really does want to be remembered fondly throughout history. To accomplish that he'll start by changing history.

That's what he wants you to think.

Massive ego stroke.

From now on, even if he is impeached and imprisoned forever, he will **hourly** remind prison guards and fellow inmates how he was elected president.

Nothing else will ever matter anymore - he became president of the United States. Are you POTUS? Then shut up. Only a POTUS can ever compare to him.

Next he would run for pope, if he could.

What can he buy now that he couldn't buy earlier? if anything he's more limited now since people will scream at anything he may do that might have been affiliated with international politics

>b4 president
Buys a private island for golfing
>lol that's Donald for ya

>now
>OMG RUSSIANS! TRADING! NORTH KOREA! HE'S DOING WHAT NIXON DID! HE'S A DICTATOR!

なぜならアメリカ人人は愚か。

He's an attention junkie. He doesn't want to be President, really, except, it's the best way to make everyone constantly talk about him. He sidelined Bannon due to the President Bannon meme, and fired Comey, because the news was focused on Comey for awhile.

No you can't have Japan.
He fired Comey because of very convincing arguments from the us attorney general, and others

Key points:
Overextended FBIs reach, and recommended things that weren't his place to recommend
Poorly handled clintons email investigation
Lost trust in the FBI nationwide

>Why do you think this man wanted to be President?
he didn't -- he was an shocked as anyone

>dumbMOCKcrazy

Cambridge Analytica convinced him it would be a good idea.

Pretty much this I mean maybe, but I'm pretty sure unless we turn into a surveillance state Trump won't get to dictate what people learn of him in 20-50 years from now.

Don't forget
Butthurt that Comey was about to expand russia investigation.

He takes that kind of shit personally.

From everything I've heard and read, the FBI rank-and-file highly respected Comey. Maybe, partially, because he was the sort of guy who refused to pledge loyalty to Trump, despite being asked repeatedly to do as much.

> Lost trust in the FBI nationwide

Trump lost trust globally. I'm waiting for him to lose his job.

He doesn't have to dictate what will be learned in the future in the same way Reagan, Nero, Washington, Shakespeare, Henry Ford or even Hitler didn't dictate it.
We all know he's shooting for a Lincoln or Washington remembrance though. And he has a real chance, tensions inside and outside of America are the highest they've been since the civil war and ww2

Sure he probably did, but he's no fool. Firing someone for that would be hell for him, and someone new would just come along and continue it

I initially meant civilian trust in the FBI

Democrats-mad he reopened investigation at election

Republicans-mad he didn't recommend indictment despite having evidence, and spending tens of thousands of man hours

These two reasons also permeated into the bureau though.

Also, in the government not pledging loyalty to the commander in chief is childish. You must respect the position, not necessarily the person though.

How did he do that?
He's submitted bills for things he's promised left and right.

> He's submitted bills for things he's promised left and right.

Keeping shit promises doesn't make you a good leader.

How did he lose trust? By trying to back out of the Australian refugee deal. By trying to back out of the Paris accord.

Just the fact that 45 is doing his best to puss-out on agreements made with the rest of the world. The world doesn't trust him, he's unhinged. They can see that.

> but he's no fool

Have you heard him talk?

>Ego
Definitely on the list. Also the reason I think he's gone back and forth on shit: He's happy to play ball with anyone who strokes his ego, including former enemies.
>Legacy
Be remembered as a semi-famous real estate mogul, or the fucking President?
>Noblesse oblige
I think he does genuinely have political ideals and a desire to fix the country for the little people. Whether he can actually do it in the face of the Cathedral and his own fickle ego is another story.

So many Faggots today, so little time

>Be remembered as a semi-famous real estate mogul, or the fucking President?
Is it better to be remembered as a semi-famous real estate mogul, or the most unpopular President in modern times?

>I think he does genuinely have political ideals and a desire to fix the country for the little people.
I admire your optimism.

But he's only unpopular among one nation/component of America.

Note that I said desire, not a knowledge of what doing so would actually require. He probably thinks that conservatism is enough to save us at this point.

I always find it so funny that fat people think they are tough in any situation.

It would be more accurate to say he's only popular among one component of America. The only demographics that he still has support are the religious right and the rural filth.

Trump wanted to MAGA by repairing the damage the libcucks cause during the nigger kings rein

He knew that elections were complete sewage when it came to rigging and corruption.
He joined the race so that when he'd inevitably lose, he could sue the ass off of the entire operation. He could've raked in hundreds of millions, if not billions, for simply pointing out the obvious.
But things didn't go quite according to plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

I 100% believe this is what prompted him.

You don't get to sue the system just because you lose an election.

> Being paid so little to shill this much

The damage we suffer came from the left in the 70's from Carter.

That's when our purpose became welfare and not prosperity, to let the 1% take us as SLAVES!

WISE UP MORONS!

You could just say what you're actually thinking which is "white people." Which is true, he does enjoy high support among whites, but it doesn't paint the whole picture.

America is not a single nation, it's multiple nations forced to share a single government. You're part of one nation and I'm part of another, because I'd just as readily call you urbanite SWPL trash as you'd dismiss me as a retarded cousin-fucking redneck. We have entirely different cultures, value sets and societal outlooks.

Trump enjoys support among white people because all of the American nations aside from yours are composed overwhelmingly of white people.

To change the country he lives in for the better before it's torn off the map, there's nothing wrong with nationalism.

>people out there, with access to computers, actually believe any of this

>> Being paid so little to shill this much
nice try, Igor.
ad-hominem greentexts without evidence to back up the accusation are old-hat. they might work on newfags, but we're onto your shenanigans ;)

Keep trying to sound smart while we go to war with north korea and bring back clean coal.

I don't believe liberals did much damage during Obama's run, but I do believe America's national security is at risk, and the culture within as become ever more hostile and segregated.

To allow the media to flame him so hard that Sanders didn't have a chance against the "pragmatic" choice of Hillary.

>war with north korea
Have fun with that when China refuses to allow NK to fall and you have WWIII break out. I almost wish Trump would do it just so I can laugh as he tries and fails to draft the very same people he's hellbent on denying affordable healthcare to.

Yeah, that probably won't happen. Anyone with geopolitical knowledge knows that dealing with North Korea is basically excising a tumor from China's ass. Unless we cut a deal with China, Kim is there to stay.

You're the real retard here, though.

>He thinks people wouldn't burn their draft cards.

Just to say that he did
really, I'd want to be president too if it was feasible, just to fucking do it. i'd be along the prime greats, such as Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and Andrew Jackson.

>he thinks we would need to draft people
>implying the propaganda machine wouldn't totally be on board with a NK war
>wanting to LARP like it's 1965 instead of superior 1931

Britfag here, and this

I wouldn't be surprised to hear the only reason he ran for president is because of a wager with another millionaire
he doesn't give a shit about trying to improve your country

>He thinks those incompetent chucklefucks in the military could handle a new World War.

She's the only hero. Not the fucking person openly supporting people. We need someone who takes money from banks and global super powers.

I'm not saying we would win handily or anything jingoistic like that.
I'm just saying the kikes who run the show are always happy for an excuse to fuel the military-industrial complex with goyish blood.

Wow. You're a massive retard. Like your fearless leader you haven't been paying attention to the world. Notice how trump fucking bailed on all his promises - the reason is that he's got to deal with all of our allies, & the institutions that we, the USA made ie NATO. You can't put the brakes on globalism because it's not a car that you can stop. It is just the reality that we live in now. You fucking babies need to grow the fuck up & deal with it. There's no going back to the 1920's, no matter how bad you pussies want to.

>implying the propaganda machine wouldn't totally be on board with a NK war
Americans aren't as stupid as they were the last time we started rolling out for war. Surely you'd get plenty of raw recruits from the rural filth whose lives already don't matter but the average person would be having no part of the war.

nothing brings more joy to his caring heart quite like taking the lead for the nation. he wants to bring love to all the families out on the american horizons, coast to coast, to sell out millions of rooms for millions of consumers. you know who doesn't do that? mexico with their sad hombres.

it's fucking sick how people don't realize just how selfless this puffy cheeto man really is. HE DID IT FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE

What does you being from Cuckistan have to do with anything?

This.

Also that speech Obama gave where he ripped into him must have been a motivating factor as well.

There is a reason he is so obsessed with him even though he literally poses no threat to him

This.