shit on other peoples' lame ass dream cars

S2000 is better

>370z
That shits outdated

yours doesn't exist

It exists nigga. It just hasn't been revealed

>Myeyes.gif

I guess I can't reason with trips

My buddy had a T-Top Supra and it was a blast to drive. My dream cars are all pretty shit but would be in this order R32 Rx7 Integra Type R

FeelsBad lost my job and they reclaimed it 2 days ago, had one last crazy ride befor they came tho

Supras had targa tops not t tops you retarded inbred

Buick Grand National

before 250 mph it's just shit

I like old school

Porsche 918 Spyder

get on my level plebs

>get on my level plebs

I don't think I can get that low.

damn that's a nice-looking car

What I'm actually hoping to buy soon.

Yes, I'm very comfortable with my sexuality thanks and no, I won't do your hair.

Already own mine.
71' Cuda, 440 six-barrel, new cam and straight exhaust. Imported in 2002 from California.
Almost sold it a few years back but the buyer backed out, thank satan for that.

Very pretty and you've got the trump card for cost, but fucking hell the mechanicals will let you down at every turn.

I really love that car. Your other thread was cool, never seen a transmission that busted before kek.
Is it fixed?

>Is it fixed?
Yep. Had the entire thing re-worked and welded by a friend of mine. Couldn't find a resonably priced 4 speed so had no choice. It's holding up.

These cars are pretty amazing from a performance standpoint. As much as I hate Porsche I can't shit on this particular one.

That's a pretty sweet Ikarus in the back there.

Wigger tier car

I'm scared for it's reveal.
>tfw heres a N/A 2.0 4 Cyclinder Supra guys hope you like it

Have one, fun car, upgrade that high riding relatively floaty suspension, needs a turbo after you get used to the lacking power. Would buy again

I'll have it some day.... well, probably not but its fun to pretend

Hell yes. W/ Monstrous turbo setup.. so much power it burns out on the dyno

2017 RAM 2500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 8' BOX

I've heard journalists complain about the "floaty" suspension but I think Mazda's reasoning behind that is to make it feel like you're closer to the edge at lower speeds.

Personally I'm not interested in track days or losing my license on public roads, so the idea of having as much fun as I can within legal limits is really appealing.

Pic is my car, wasn't always my dream car until I learned about the ridiculous cost of maintenance on a super car. It has the performance of a super car but costs nearly the same as your average sedan to maintain.

Also, I fucking hate mustangs in general. I only like the Roush performance edition of this body style. Any other year mustang is for chicks.

911 is best car.

post pic of your tiny penis

Yezzy's Syndicate 01 series low low

accuair.. ls3.. try not to boner.

And yes, I realize my front right tire is low in this picture. The new tires had just been installed that morning and didn't seat to the rim properly until a few days later due to the large amount of soap the tire company used to mount them.

can't beat a fucking porsche!

It's a great everyday driver.

White trash tier car.

beast

Lol, how much u recon those things will go for in 15-20yrs

Its a glorified VW beetle, faggot

Built like a tank.

Glory is excellent.

Hmmm. Wonder how much you can get a late 90's/early 00's 911 for nowadays? I know the earlier ones are skyrocketing in value and Porsche takes the piss with the price of the new ones, but the 996 and 997 don't seem to interest collectors...

You fuckin kidding me right now? Look around this thread. It's nothing but tiny dicks screaming out at you. At least this truck has real life practical uses.

That's the thing, floaty isn't fun and turning quickly is.

It's also not going to lose your license lol. Have to be retarded/going super fast to do that. Besides legal limits implies straight line speed, which isn't really fun anyway in that car

The boxer engine has advanced a bit since the Beetle.

Still hard to see tho.

One of these, a soarer, or a 90s model lexus LS400.

>performance of a super car
Congratulations on being the most retarded piece of shit to ever get smeared on the face of earth you fucking faggot.

Step yo game up come on a dodge?
My car!

Bond Bug

best car ever

996 can be had dirt cheap sorta. Great buy, but get a 997 if you can swing it - much better looking.

They pretty much drive the same tbh. About the most fun to be had with pants on.

I dunno, turning quickly is great for going quickly. If you want to do that, get something that has a motor bigger than the one in your hairdryer. For want of a better term, the floating makes you more connected to the car because it's easier to tell what it's doing.

I think I can see the engine. Somewhere behind that old washing machine?

>performance of a supercar

wow who the fuck lied to you

I don't know, I say high 60's or so. I don't think that body is ever going to go out of style

1984 Audi Sport Quattro

Born in the era of the B-Tier rally monsters along side the likes of the Lancia Stratos and Ford RS2000. Theres a reason why rally has such strict performance limitations now.

Dude who said R32 wins, and is also my nigger.
25k for a clean low mileage example, unassuming simple styling that has aged well, good aftermarket, engine that has proven itself capable of monstrous feats thousands of times, and would do a 13 second quarter mile flat, stock, in 1989. Mk4 supra gets about the same props.
RX7 would be cool except rotaries aren't worth the bullshit they come along with. Turbo LS swapped FD would be tits.

For the Cummins. Powerstrokes are a joke that fail often. The raptors do look better than the Dodge, I'll give them that.

Really? It has a fullly adjustable coil over suspension (trak pak suspension system), adjustable sway bar links, adjustable dampeners, massive strut tower braces that add a fuck ton of rigidity to the whole car, giant brake kit, and a supercharged v8 (mine dynos at 658 to the wheels. Also they weigh in at 3,300 lbs dripping wet, which isn't all that heavy.

Maserati Merak

See this

Such mods cannot rival a fully dedicated performance chassis/machine.
Trust me.

Have you ever adjusted anything? Had a real track tech adjust the car? Even tried the car in a super car condition? fucking 500 civics can have adjustable suspension and fag parts too. AND it's probably an amerifat automatic. You're an idiot.

Chrysler Charger

stupid fucking boomers in my country forcing the prices up so ill never afford one

Seconded

I've had the opportunity to drive several super cars. I do admit, the super cars have a superb feel to them, but the Roush comes pretty damn close. Also keep in mind the Roush was literally 1/8 the cost. And several thousands of dollars cheaper to maintain. The most expensive part for maintenance are the rotors which are $400 a piece.

You know blaming Boomers for shit is a meme, right?

Think about it.

I can sense your jelly.

Michelin Sport Pilots for the rear about $500 each and last about 8K miles. I switched to Pirelli 'cause I'm a cheap bastard.

This is my 04 H/C/I/E GTO it was pretty much my dream car before I got it.

Have dyno numbers from this trip also

They didn't make Roushs auto until 2010 you fucking pleb.

It's a great car, OP.

Go for it man, it's a blast to drive on public roads and if you want to track it (whicch apparently you don't), just "a few simple mods" are needed.

please buy only in pepistan

A foot wide. I clean the inside rim with a rag on a stick.

Winner
Second

mmm