Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_U6W5ZY-ek
youtube.com/watch?v=TIfAkOBMf5A
youtu.be/x7FI_tLsTIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_U6W5ZY-ek

Ask either of your dads.

Soccer

Looks like we have a butthurt limboskater here.

Wrestling is hands-down the gayest sport

World Championship Dick Sucking

Hey boys, it's okay to be gay

Being OP.

By far.

Shit is so gay that my district actually required us to give a seminar in the begining of the season that talks about sexual consent and how using the sport as an excuse to gain semi-sexual contact from unsuspecting teammates is both immoral and disrespectful to the sport.

Growing up through high school and some of college I worked at a skating rink, for their age groups roller skating kids got tons of trashy ass. Through high school it was awesome working there, I swear the smell of sweaty skates and disinfectant spray gives me a bit of a chub. Working til like 1 in tbe morning and fucking Co workers or regular customers ahhhh the memories. From all the regulars who went there there was only like 3 gay dudes, but also fights would go down all the time and someone probably would have beat them in our hick town

sponsored by your local church

Soccer.

Handegg

>fucking Co workers or regular customers
>only like 3 gay dudes
So it was all nohomo guy-on-guy action then?

wrestling

Wrestling is the gayest of sports obviously

Let's see you do it, sperm-yearn.

>Can anyone beat limbo skating?
Aerobics
youtube.com/watch?v=TIfAkOBMf5A

hockey

/thread

Laser tag

youtu.be/x7FI_tLsTIk

Turk oil wrestling is the gayest sport.

I'm bisexual but only close friends of mine knew growinf up because the towns a place you might get into a fight at the time for supporting gay marriage. But yeah horny girls you work with at the height of hormones mixed with the fact we'd get off working way late at night and shut down the place and have the building to ourselves and everyone drank and got high meant getting laid all the time. Especially those girls listening to some panty dropping music all night long helped as well.

Butthole eating is pretty gay, big pro circle unit though

Wrestled through elementary school all the way til sophomore year of high school (requirement of a father who was a college state champ and shit) and can confirm tons of teammates came out as gay later on in life. The saddest thing was lifting work ours with guys that are trying to talk super straight while lifting and telling other guys how good their pecs are looking and shit.... yet while being good looking as hell some never had girlfriends.....

Baseball and American football it seems from people I've known. Had a friend who did ballet all through growing up and in college and the guy dancers who were straight got more ass then toilet seat and beautiful fit as fuck skinny chicks. The dudes as well though we're ridiculously ripped

checked. i don't go to gyms and this is part of the reason why. faggots sculpt. men work

This

Hobby horse

lmao fatty