Ask a guy who's payed a woman to engage in poop and urine fetish (me consuming from her) anything

Ask a guy who's payed a woman to engage in poop and urine fetish (me consuming from her) anything..

Why?

What'd she say when you mentioned it?

nice, u got pics

Wanted to try it and have some spare cash..

Sound weird I know...Even told my mother (not about my plan but the fetish) and she hoped I was kidding saying that I was 'the weirdest person she'd ever met'.

Don't think it would go over well if she found out.

if not trollin' - whatever makes you happy man. none of our business. why are you sharing the story though ?

" Eating my shit? Oh what an splendid idea there, chap. "

Nahhh...but I will take pictures afterwards and maybe post them here.

how much does it cost you to drink estus directly from her vagoo?

why tell mom ? what did you want to hear ?

why the fuck would you tell your mother that fetish? O.O hoping she'd roll in?

People think it's really weird...,mainly my mother and a few other classmates.

.. AND the classmates? Dude... Stop, ok?

How much?
What's she look like?
Did you know her before hand?
How did the conversation go when you asked her?

Where are you gonna do it and is she gonna shit directly in your mouth?

it's generally strange yeah, but if you enjoy it then nothing wrong with it.

why do you care ? and most of all why do you want to hear their acceptation on your fetish ? it's your business, they got nothing to say. I don't get it.

Id eat a hot girls shit and piss

How did it feel when you found out your were president of the United States?

Nah mate, you wouldn't. You'd say you would, when it's her gorgeous bum wiggling around. Then her jam roll would open up and plop down a load of steamin diarrhea, and you'd be left with a pile of soft shit. You ever smelled shit that wasn't in a toilet?

Who out of the four remaining teams do you think will advance to the Stanley Cup Finals?

>OP does a AMA thread
>doesn't answer questions
yep go fuck yourself you stupid black nigger faggot I hope you'll get cancer cunt

kek

Nash Pens for the final. If Pens can get some of their injured players back and not get any more, then the pens have got it in the bag, if the sens knock em around and injure some more of them then the relatively healthy Nashville are gonna crush.

How'd you do it?

What'd it taste like?

Who would win 2 white or 3 magma?

>OP does a AMA thread
yep go fuck yourself you stupid black nigger faggot I hope you'll get cancer cunt
>OP does a AMA thread
>OP does a AMA thread

i'm a big fan of Erik Karlsson, but a bigger fan of the Penguins, and you're right, there's no way Pens won't beat the Sens

Blues fan by birth, so i'm naturally inclined to still dislike the predators, but it's hard not to admire them.

Pens/Preds final certainly would make for a VERY interesting and entertaining matchup. that predator blueline is just meme-tier epic

looks like a new shitpost has been bourne of this wretched hive, boys

Karlson is hard to hate, like dudes 26 so could still get a little better while already one of the best D-men in the league. As a flyers fan honestly i want to see the Pens loose, but realistically i can't see the sens doing it unless injuries happen and Crosby's concussions catch up to him.

Hope Crosby doesn't end up getting totaled, he's a great player even if he is a twat, would be a damn shame to see him too injured to play while still young.

Been rooting for Nash all playoffs, always preferred cheering for the underdogs. Also wanted to see Toronto do well, but getting the caps first was a rough start to their playoffs

All depends on hydration and gut bacteria. If a person has the right kind of digestive flora, it could be a decent situation. If however they have one of the horridly rancid sets of bacteria, then game over.

>Toronto
absofuckinlutely
#1 Leafs fan next season, that's me
went to the game in Feb when they came through STL and found myself rooting for them at times, shitload of Leafs fans there too. don't like the Blues fanbase very much at all so it didn't make me feel bad

>bad home fan-bases

I'll take flyers for $1000 please?

Holy shit, every fucking game with the flyers fans, its blame either the refs or the goalies, such whiners, i always just try to enjoy the game, Philly aren't the best at the moment, but they are a fun team to watch, flyers fans need to chill the fuck out

haha, oh my god yes, "REFPUCK" criers are the worst. around here, the problem is that eeeeeeeeeveryone is a know-it-all naysayer. nobody ever, and i mean NEVER has anything to say about the goods things that are happening. it's always...
>boy we really stole that one! would have been a loss on the road!
>need to fix the goaltending, the offense is the only thing that won it tonight
>need to fix the offense. the goaltending really bailed us out tonight
>need to fix the coaching staff, they're doing nothing right, we're not in 1st place!

really is a shit lord fanbase.
the "real" sports fans who are positive about the game around here all seem to be Cardinals fans

Kek

tbh i'm actually English i just prefer ice hockey and English pro-hockey is worse than AHL standards, so i can't really comment on what the other philly fans are like.

Me and my best mate both picked NHL teams based off our favorite american tv shows, I chose Philly as i love always sunny and he picked detroit due to a character in scrubs

it tastes like shit.

Lol i can respect that

You appear to have no filters. I kinda like that. You're not like everybody. But it's a lonely path, user. Be prepared.

Was it worth it?
How did she feel during it? Awkward?
And how did you feel?