m3 2 m8

that is natural and rational emotion desu

join the club user

Why is Poland so damn BASED?

>Argentinian Poleaboo
>Japanese (proxy?) Poleaboo
>Burger Poleaboo
who's next?

I'd give everything I have if I could learn the language and move to Poland, the last hope of the white race.

All self-respecting god-fearing burgers are Poleaboos.

>all three are thousands of miles away from Pooland

I see pattern here

hahaha, they're also thousands of miles away from you, but there are no Austriaboos out there.
stay sour

wew

Because we're apparently not suitable for the projections of retarded fatburgers

is shit

why are you calling Argentinians burgers? they're much whiter than us.

I like you guys I'm a fan of Austria and the Czech, but I don't know much about them. All I know is from Hungarian history, and while it's filled with tons of shit the Hapsburgs did, there were still things like Maria Terézia, and the reconquest of the Carpathian Basin. I actually have the opportunity to do an exchange program for uni, and I was wondering if it would be worth it to finish up my degree in Wien or another large city.

>I actually have the opportunity to do an exchange program for uni, and I was wondering if it would be worth it to finish up my degree in Wien or another large city.

I don't know, it probably depends on the conditions at the university and on yourself. I think Vienna is very nice

I'm doing a CompEng degree, and I was looking at the Vienna Technical Institute. I'm not really rich by any means, but what's the cost of living like there compared to the mean? I guess I good standard would be that a 12-pack of mcnuggets costs like 10.99 here. Either way, I see Austrians as cooler Germans, but I'm too uninformed to go beyond that

Vienna is one of the best cities in europe

Uhh excuse me, but this thread is about based Poland, not Austria...

t. turk

Sorry sir, I love poles, they smell nice and are usually ok to look at

Nice pepecito

>what's the cost of living like there compared to the mean?

Compared to what mean? Food is not as cheap as in Germany, but I wouldn't call it expensive, especially when you shop at the cheaper chains. I have no clue about chicken nuggets, but McDonalds in general was more expensive in France when I was there.

I guess it isn't too bad then.