twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She got whacked by Walken

Why did Robert Wagner help him?

>She got whacked by Wagner

ftfy

She died, user.

>She got whacked by Walken

I'm pretty sure it was Wagner.

The rumor is she walked in on the two of them fucking.

She still had in digested food on her stomach and they ate between 8 and 9 which means they didn't report her going overboard for an hour and a half.

I've heard something over the years.

1. She walked in on Wagner & Walken doing it. She threatened to tell so they tossed her over board.
2. She had some alcohol and Mary Jane in her and wanted to leave the boat for another party and slipped over.
3. Wagner was pissed and arguing with her so threw her overboard to teach her a lesson.
4. She was drunk and trying to sleep but the life raft kept banging on the side of the boat, she got up to secure it down and slipped.

>want to hang out on your boat and get drunk with your bros
>some bitch wants to come along
>instantly ruins the atmosphere, constantly vying for everyone's attention
>dumb bitch gets hammered on your boat, probably cruising for a gangbang
>get sloshed to cope with her shrill voice and shrewish antics
>dumb bitch does something stupid like balancing on the railing of the ship
>oops she falls in
>you're too drunk to do anything but laugh
>she doesn't come back up, probably hit her head on something
>dies
>you just wanted to shoot the shit with your friends

>they didn't report her going overboard for an hour and a half.
Yeah? Maybe they were playing an intense game of Go Fish.

I no longer need to be convinced they were fagging it up.

How did he get away with it?

I always thought they were fucking around with a rifle or something and shot her and she went into the water

Walken will probably come clean on his deathbed, from which I hope he is still separated by many years.

>3. Wagner was pissed and arguing with her so threw her overboard to teach her a lesson.

Because she was flirting with Walken. Supposedly.

>Wagner and Wood fight
>Wagner kills Wood
>Walken helps him cover it up

>1. She walked in on Wagner & Walken doing it. She threatened to tell so they tossed her over board.
this one always sounded the most likely with all of the dirt about them that's come out

He was too powerful. Her career would have been ruined.

Yeah, They had just finished filming Brainstorm, so their closeness/being flirty with each other after playing a married couple is understandable.
It's the most common one you hear. HOWEVER,
This has me convinced. I never really thought Wagner was a bad guy. They did get married twice. (I'm not sure what that's got to do with anything)

She didn't swim so good

He's only famous for Hart to Hart tho. How was he powerful?

Check the pic he was responding to.

She married the wrong Robert I tells ya.
Breaks my H(e)art* ;_;

*Reference to Wagner's Hart to Hart show.

Oh shit, my bad. That's about the rape Kirk Douglas (apparently) did. Did he really? I never got that much info on it.

I swear Kirk Douglas is going to out live us all.

It's just a persistent rumor. That's the only real evidence, just how long it's been around.

Lana seems to think it's true. But then again her only really claim to fame is that she's Natalie's sister. (and she was in that one James Bond movie)

Such a beautiful woman.

Hi, I'm Plenty

For you

She wrote a book a couple of years after Natalie died. 76% of it is talking about her self and the apparent affair to she had with Sean Connery. Very little to do with Natalie. It does pick up at the end when she talks about what happen after Nat drowned. The first thing she did was wash her hair in the kitchen sink. Why though?

You don't fuck around at the Catalina Wine Mixer.

But ofcoursh you are

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

>The first thing she did was wash her hair in the kitchen sink. Why though?

I...I just don't know. What I do know is Sup Forums needs more threads like this. Morbidly fascinating.

Her other stories are pretty shitty too. Lana talks about shopping at a store that Steve McQueen's Wife (Neal? I think) worked and how she spent all this money it basically bankrupt her. If Natalie didn't die and Wagner hadn;t given Lana all of Natalie's fur coats she'd be on the streets for sure. Wagner was pissed she sold the clothes.

There's another story about some company gave Natalie and her a vespa scooter each with the idea that they would be seen ridding them and people would want to buy them. The first day the go out the realize they are terrible drivers and dump them in a ditch on the road side and walk home.

Who here has rare Natalie's?

Here's the book if anyone is interested.
amazon.com/Natalie~-Memoir-Sister-Lana-Wood/dp/0399129030

>The first day the go out the realize they are terrible drivers and dump them in a ditch on the road side and walk home.

Let's be honest though, if two famous guys did that Sup Forums would call them based.

any pictures of her corpse?

Lorenzo Lamas was there

Are yo serious? He was a huge, Oscar nominated star a big profile through all his philanthropy shit. Not too mention he was instrumental in ending the blacklist ostracization. No doubt he won a lot of friends through that.

Walken killed her and Wagner went along with it because he had very little choice

>Wagner went along with it because he had very little choice

Why did he have little choice? And why did the captain go along with it?