Guns should be illegal. When someone wants to shoot you...

Guns should be illegal. When someone wants to shoot you, he'll grab the gun and shoot you before you can defend yourself with your gun.

Terrible gun, terrible bait.

Not baiting, I was just thinking about this today and wanted to post what I think. The gun really is horrible though.

Nobody pulls guns when they've already got a gun pointed at them. They wait until their assailant's back is turned. If somebody gets the drop on you and wants you dead, you're pretty well fucked regardless of who's got what weapon.

Your thoughts suck OP, too many factors in such an encounter.

Nukes should be illegal. Any country who is going to nuke your country is already going to have launched the nuke before your country launches yours anyway.

Guns are fun to shoot, as long as they're respected. We just have to stop giving them to dangerous retards.

It's not easy to verify if someone is a dangerous retard

so whats the problem? move to a country where guns are illegal.

we both get what we what that way

But how do you insist on stopping the bad guys with guns?
>call the police, i.e. guys with more guns

Shanks should be illegal. When someone wants to shank you, he'll grab the shank and shank you before you can defend yourself with your shank.

Nice b8 faggot

crains should be illegal. When someone wants to pick you up, he'll grab the Crain and pick you up before you can defend yourself with your crain.

OP, banning guns in USA does little for us and here's why: we've had guns in our culture since the revolution, our ancestors used masterful engineering to fight government oppression and our very constitution protects them. Now with that given enters the problematic aspect, which is there's so many guns here that you couldn't possibly get rid of them all. Everything from muzzle loaders to semi-auto to full auto from North to South, East to West is in state lines. Should we ban them, you're going spend ridiculous amounts of tax dollars finding them all and they'll be used in crimes still, not to mention the possibility of a civil war started by angry right-wingers. Sure, place some background checks and a few minor restrictions, but ban them outright? Good luck. Here's an alternative, why don't we find the source for all our violence? They're gonna do bad things with guns regardless or if not guns then they'll other means, it's only a symptom of a severe issue with the people. Once we solve why the violence is happening, then we can look for a future that doesn't force too much compromise.

>source
Niggers.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD EUROCUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR FUCKING AMERICANS ONLY! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS THAT PROHIBITED ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUXK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES! ALSO GUNS SAVE LIVES!

Ha! I'm American, white, legal citizen of United States.

Kek

Something about Japs in thongs brings a tear to my eye. Just beautiful...

Yes perhaps, but we need to assess why the niggers feel the need to lash out and fight. There's to a minor degree a systematic issue that plagues them, and to a far bigger degree there's an unhealthy culture of crime that permeates and corrupts youths among blacks. To some of their credit they've only been "free" (not enslaved or segregated) for fifty years. That's dickhairs to the life they knew before. This crime culture of theres is a product of neglect from the system, and I don't mean diversity quotas and other bullshit. I'm saying they a little extra help, but the caveat is they need to put equal effort which is what makes this a very difficult nut to crack.

Fedora Edge Lord...... stop

*theirs
Fuck this device.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Guns are tools so we should ban all tools because if i want to kill you with a hammer the same concept applies. Also making guns illegal only keeps them out of law abiding citizens. Crack is illegal and its every fucking were you can find it if you know what your looking for. And if you had a gun someone would think twice about targeting you same as if someone wanted to beat someone up they go for someone there size or smaller. Lets take an example from my life: my uncle stayed with us for a bit but my father found crack and coke in his stuff and kicked him out. He threatens to kill us all with a 12 gauge. So if he went on a coke fueled rage and showed up, without a gun we would have been fucked. it takes the police 15+ minutes to get yo our house it takes me 1 second to pick up my 1911 about 2-3 seconds to aim and less than a second to pull the trigger. If more people had guns there would be less crime. Think about it as a bowl of candy, criminals are like poisoned candy, armed civilians are like the cure for the poison, unarmed civilians are just candy. Banning guns would be like only taking out the cure for the poison because criminals are gonna have a gun weather its legal or illegal.

And another thing is they never will take away our guns its our right to bear arms and if they ever tried it would be a revolution because the gun dear hunters in Wisconsin only if militarized makes the 2nd largest army in the world so imagine every all the gun owners that would fight and before you say it a tank wouldn't do shit explosives are some of the easiest things to make and could be used to blow off the tanks track or a few Molotov cocktail's could be thrown down the hatch after the guarding troops would die and they more than likely wouldn't do that and fight for us to keep there guns or run like hell from an army way fucking larger than there's that's made of there brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND LONG LIVE OUR GUNS!!!

sure kid

The whole gun control/2nd amendment thing is a joke. Some weapons already are illegal. And anyone who thinks they as an individual can stand against the US military is sadly mistaken. So quit arguing in absolutes you stupid bitches. If you think specific weapons should or shouldn't be illegal then cite them. Otherwise shut the fuck up about this issue which is just political red meat.